Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:29 pm
Xesca
So it seems to be that the general outlook on a Kaiba fangirl is that s/he likes his trench coat and eyes, hates Bush evil is either in high- or middle- school, generally likes yaoi, and... and and and...hate people who are close-minded, say anime is for kids, or think they're better than everyone else.
Wait. Re-read that, starting from 'or think'.
<_< Last one. Mistake. Scratch that.
....and they hate people who are close minded, say anime is for kids, or who make fun of what we like. *sics BEWD on jou fangirl*

I am proud to say that some of that does NOT apply to me!!

Bush pwnz and you know it!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:55 pm
Gaia Name: Omni

Likes: History (In particular asian history), math, WWI, WWII, religion, video games, card games, programming

Dislikes: Republicans (sorry, had to put it)

What got you into Seto: The fact that Seto Kaiba was my nickname when I first started dueling

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: I enjoy long walks on the beach and nights under the stars.  

Dirteh Old Man

Aged Member

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:25 pm
Myojin Omni
Gaia Name: Omni

Likes: History (In particular asian history), math, WWI, WWII, religion, video games, card games, programming

Dislikes: Republicans (sorry, had to put it)

What got you into Seto: The fact that Seto Kaiba was my nickname when I first started dueling

Other: I enjoy long walks on the beach and nights under the stars.

By Republican, you mean to say Bush supporters?

xd Long walks on the beach, heh-heh-heh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:29 pm
Death T-2
Xesca
So it seems to be that the general outlook on a Kaiba fangirl is that s/he likes his trench coat and eyes, hates Bush evil is either in high- or middle- school, generally likes yaoi, and... and and and...hate people who are close-minded, say anime is for kids, or think they're better than everyone else.
....and they hate people who are close minded, say anime is for kids, or who make fun of what we like. *sics BEWD on jou fangirl*

Yes, I have to say...I'm also a Bush supporter. 3nodding  

SetoBatman

Banika

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:50 pm
Gaia Name: Banikii (ban-i-ka....it's elvish...sorta, long story)

Likes: Anime/manga, reading, writing, painting, drawing, dancing, acting, singing, handing out with friends, soccer, goofing off/being my weird self, MAKING friends, playing the drums and violin....and lots of other stuff, lol

Dislikes: Injustice, in all it's forms. Labels, I rebel against them, lol. People who are too fond of themselves, people who mess with my friends or family...what else? That's all I can think of right now. sweatdrop More will come to me I'm sure, lol.

What got you into Seto: Well, I will be honest and say that I used to think he was a jerk....but I see how he is with his little brother and everything and discovered that he was a sweetie, and then I realized that his tough "I do things MY way and stand alone" attitude was really kinda sexy. Not to mention his GORGEOUS blue eyes! -melts- I also enjoy his sense of humor. It's different, and I like it. (i could probably go on, so i'll stop with that)

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member!! whee

Other: I'm talkative, what people call "weird" and I have tendancies (sp?) to spontanious actions of hyperness....I guess that's pretty much it....-shrugs- blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:03 am
SetoBatman
Death T-2
Xesca

Yes, I have to say...I'm also a Bush supporter. 3nodding

eek ..ouch.  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:06 am
Death T-2
Xesca

surprised When did this happen? Settle down ladies!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:42 am
Kaiba Lily
Death T-2
Xesca

3nodding  

InunaideGner

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:14 pm
InunaideGner
Kaiba Lily
Death T-2
Xesca

3nodding

I blame Parental influence. My dad is a heavy Bush Supporter. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:00 pm
SetoBatman
InunaideGner
Kaiba Lily
Death T-2
Xesca

3nodding

I blame Parental influence. My dad is a heavy Bush Supporter. sweatdrop
Oh... hmmm.
Well if you support Bush, you support Bush. I won't say anything else.  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

firevsice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:47 pm
Gaia Name: firevsice

Dislikes: When my little brother annoys me

What got you into Seto: The very first time I saw him, which was when he went into the secret computer room when the imposter seto was facing Yugi in Duelist Kingdom

Other: I have a thing for hott anime/manga guys ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:36 am
Gaia Name:Elske29

...Elske Nieuwoudt.

Likes: Hmmmmmm.... All things Anime/Manga realated... Reading... Bishies that wear Glasses (Hakkai! *faints*)... joking around sometimes... quiet places... you know, the usual.

Dislikes: People who judge before they bother to find out more... People who refuse to be more open-minded. domokun

What got you into Seto: The coat! Errrr... that's the first one he wore... but I guess I can't resist the sphisticated types. Seto just seems so... deep. There's more to him than meets the eye, even though he is such a straight forward person. And he has actual intellect. Heh.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member. (Thanks for letting me join....!) wink

Other:..... I'm only online weekends. So please forgive me if I seem overly inactive... stressed  

[Elske]-[XXIX]

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Faceless_Ningyo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 am
Gaia Name: SetoKaiba15

Likes: Obviously Seto Kaiba, many many animes, cats (d'uh. Kaiba = cat; doesn't like dogs a.k.a. Joey), Evanescence, bound passion, Gaia when it's working, Japanese culture, and many video games including the Final Fantasy series, Vagrant Story, Chrono Cross, Okage, and the Kingdom Hearts series...

Dislikes: school, Gaia when it's not working, my family except for my brother, people who won't shut up when there's nothing to say, people in general, people who are annoying, people who won't leave me alone when asked politely, people who won't leave me alone when asked not so politely, dogs in general, people who think they are better than me but actually aren't, preps, jocks, gangsters (real or not)... and many others...

What got you into Seto: my best friend pointed him out as my type when she started watching Yu-gi-oh! back when it just started coming out on WB Kids. She was right. Seto Kaiba rocks by everything that he is and stands for.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): not quite sure yet

Other: I'm working on getting most of the angelic items to constantly remind me even more of my BEWDs, if you'd like to help I'd be honored. Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:35 pm
Gaia Name: Setho Kaiba

Dislikes: Stupid quetions.

What got you into Seto: the fact that he is isnt a good guy but he isnt a bad guy. his aggorance is something that grew on me.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other: I'm working on building a computer that runs Linspire  

Setho Kaiba

Time Travel Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:46 pm
Hello! Thanks for inviting me! whee

Gaia Name: Kaiba

Real Name: Nikki. Yeah, I'm a girl...I gave up pretending to be a boy about a week after I created this account. xd I'm too giiiirly.

Dislikes: hmm.....greenhouse gases.

What got you into Seto: Watching Yugioh? I've pretty much liked Kaiba ever since I started watching back in 8th grade or so.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces