Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:46 am
Elton, never the good sleeper, had woken up around 3 am. For a few more hours he tumbled in his bed, annoying Brendan to an absurd degree, before getting up and going down to the garden. He wandered the garden, and in what seemed to be very little time, he found the queen.
"G'morning, Ophelia!"

Tristan was a heavy sleeper. After a few hours of thinking only of Jillian, he decided to get some shuteye. Tristan was a snorer...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:14 am
The Queen turned her head to see Elton but just went back to playing with the grass or the willows hanging from the trees.
"Good morning. Couldn't sleep?" she inquired softly while keeping her gaze down towards the grass. The sun had barely risen on the second day of their guests arrival and already Ophelia was pretty down about it.

While Jillian was making her rounds to make sure the castle was clean and tidy she looked out the window and saw Elton who seemed to be talking to someone....most likely Ophelia. She took the liberty of going downstairs and making breakfast for the King and delivering it to him in bed.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:22 am
"Never can," Elton replied, sitting next to her. "You could get out of the marriage." he suggested. "You could marry a knight from Tristan's kingdom, it'll be almost the same as marrying Tristan." Okay, he hadn't thought that through... but it seemed like a good idea in the one dream he had that night!

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....RAWR!zzzzzzz..." Tristan snored on, dreaming about slaying dragons and lions to save the fair maiden, Jillian.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:46 am
Ophelia smiled to herself before turning her glance to him. "It's not really the same...the money....the royalty...the alliance my father wants. It's not the same if I could marry a Knight..." she sigh heavily to herself. "But if I could did you have anyone in mind?" she pressed him for information as to why he wanted her to marry a knight instead of the King.

Jillian knocked on the door before walking in, "Sire, I brought you breakfast." she smiled while walking to the table, setting the tray of food down and opening the blinds and windows to let the good sun into the room.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 am
"Warp two, Scotty! Pew pew pew! Escape the Klingons!" he muttered in his sleep, not awake yet.

"Well... my cousin's sister's mother's nephew might be good," he suggested, dodging the 'ME!ME!ME!' something inside him wanted to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Jillian couldn't help but laugh. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, poking his cheek. "Your majesty, I think it's time you wake up before your breakfast gets cold." she kept poking him over and over to see if there was any sort of response.

The Queen just smiled slightly while looking back to the ground, "Seems a little farfetched..." she muttered heaving another heavy sigh. She was obviously very unhappy but didn't want to say....why.
"Has the King said anything....about...me fainting...it was rather embarassing...that's never happened to be before..." she muttered softly with the innocent and shy look in her eyes mixed in with a hint of sadness.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:32 pm
Tristan woke up, then stared at Jillian. A look of embarrassment slowly crossed his face, "Hello..."

"I haven't really talked to him since then, but I doubt he'll look down on you because of it. It happens in the court all the time." he told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:50 pm
"Good Morning your Majesty, I'm glad you've decided to join the land of the living." she smiled happily, today with her long brown hair up in a bun. "I've brought you breakfast. The Queen is out in the garden today and won't be dining with you if that's alright. But she asked me to tell you to meet her in the Conference Room later this morning." she was rather formal, only because it was a request from her majesty and she knew this was a topic of severe importance.

"Can I ask you something..." Ophelia began silently playing with a few blades of grass. "...Have you...ever loved someone you couldn't have...." she was being rather blunt but still decided to be quiet about it.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:53 pm
After a long look at her, and pondering what Brendan had said the night before. "I think so." he replied.

"Thank you, Jillian," he sat up. "May I ask a favor of you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:18 am
"You....think so?" Ophelia eyed him strangely. "How do you think you like someone....if you like someone you don't, if you do then you do, you can't think you like someone, it's not possible." she tried to explain, wondering what was going on in his mind.

Jillian stopped just before she left and turned back to face him, "Yes? Of course your majesty. Anything." se smiled sweetly, standing by the door.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:07 am
"Well, if I admitted it, then I'd be in trouble because I'm not supposed to," he looked at her.

"Could you keep me company for the day? I get lost easily," he looked at his food, eating it quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:19 pm
Ophelia knew he was hiding somethign but wasn't going to bother playing games, "Well...if that's your perspective." she paused and hugged her knees while looing at the sky. "There's someone I admire...but I can't tell that person because he probably doesn't see me the same way...especially since I have to marry the king.." she sigh heavily, moving around so she could lie on the soft grass once again.

She was rather surprised he ask this of her, and although she had to get back to her duties as a Chamber maid, Ophelia did tell her to give herself to the King if necessary. "Alright then, after all your majesty, you'll be here for quite a long time and soon you'll be married to Ophelia so you are indirectly, my new King." she curtseyed and walked around the room, dusting a little and preparing to fix the bed. "Is there anything specific I can help you with?" she smiled politely while folding the bedsheets and such.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:24 pm
"The library is a very difficult thing to locate," he replied, finishing up his food. "I'd like to learn more about this country."

"Well, I admire you," he admitted, looking at the sky. He said it casually, so as not to seem as serious as it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:45 pm
Jillian walked over and lifted the tray before turning to the King, "Well, you could start by dressing and then I would be happy to take you to the library your majesty, also to point out m'lady's favorite books and books on the history of our country. After all, being the new King you must learn all about it as our Queen will learn of yours. I will return shortly." with another quick smile Jillian left the King's room and entered the giant hallway.
It saddened her everytime she refered to the King's marriage or the fact that he'd be the knew king which meany Ophelia had to marry him but what was she going to do about it. A lowly servant girl who was nothing more than the Queen's best friend. She was not a noble, had no riches, she could not fair towards a King.

"That's not the same thing..." Ophelia curled slightly while closing her eyes to try and forget he was there. "Don't you have some place to be? Like with your King or your other Knight. I don't need bodyguards this is my own palace..." she commented while keeping her back to him. Her chest felt heavy with emotion and anger towards Elton. He just never seemed to have the right answer...or rather any straight forward answer. "Why do you need to spend such time with me anyway, I'm sure you're busy...or have duties to attend too."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 pm
"I'm fine here," he frowned, quiet. "And I do," he got up. "I'll leave," he looked at her, feeling a bit disjointed and rocky. "Good day." He turned to go into the castle.

"Thanks!" he called after her, changing quickly into a casual outfit before tumbling out into the hallway, "I'm ready!" he said, grinning at her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff