Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Since when did fetii have diaries? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:55 pm
I pity pro-lifers sometimes. I mean...the diary of a fetus? Come on now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:31 am
Telemna
Oh my god, I cried for hours... this has turned my whole point of view around! You're all monsters, horrible monsters, to laugh at this! You need to go to hell!

Lawlz, that was one ******** FUNNY story! Christian fanatics are so funny to make fun of... *pokes one*

Oh Lord, please tell me that was sarcasm.  

Freedom Fire

SunflowerGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:43 pm
Pink Snow Blossom
Telemna
Oh my god, I cried for hours... this has turned my whole point of view around! You're all monsters, horrible monsters, to laugh at this! You need to go to hell!

Lawlz, that was one ******** FUNNY story! Christian fanatics are so funny to make fun of... *pokes one*

Oh Lord, please tell me that was sarcasm.

Highlight the hidden text. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:49 pm
The embryo spent her time THINKING? At that point in pregnancy, it hasn't developed a brain to think with. Which also means it couldn't have felt pain when it was aborted. That letter, for lack of better terms, is ******** retarded.  

mMelatonin

PhaedraMcSpiffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:29 pm
Yami Mirai
Excuse me while I go puke.

Of course, what I find disgustingly interesting is that, with these types of things, the fetus in question is always one who will become a "blond, blue-eyed girl".

Where are the [insert ethnicity here] fetuses? Or the brunettes/red-heads? Or the brown/green/hazel/etc.-eyed kids? Or the male fetuses?

Why always the blond, blue-eyed caucasian girl? And why one that is evidently Christian (because it ends up with Jesus), as opposed to Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, etc.?

Oh right. Those are the only ones worth saving and mourning over, right? mad

Shoot. Me. Now. stressed

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that!

Quote:
October 19 - Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.

So.... what if I cut my hair or fingernails?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:03 pm
Yami Mirai
Mcphee
I hate it when people resort to sappy pap to get their point across. *sigh*

Here's my favorite line.

Tripe-spewer
The angel took my to Jesus and set me on His lap. He said He loved me, and He was my Father. Then I was happy. I asked Him what the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion, I am sorry, my child; for I know how it feels."

OMG I DIN'T KNO JEZIZ WUZ ABORTID

Yeah, right.

This is pretty damn sad.

It's a little-known story of the Bible.

See, Mary wasn't originally Jesus' mother, some other lady was. However, she aborted Jesus (and was later punished royally for it), but being the son of God that he was, he was revived and placed inside of Mary's uterus instead.
So yeah, he does know what abortion feels like.

Hi Hell. I'm Yami Mirai, and I guess I'll be seeing you when I die. xd

Treacherous Desire

Geek Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:03 am

Damn. She had quite a little vocabulary! I know I didn't know how to write or speak until I was about 3 or more. Damn. She must have been one fscking prodigy!

-grrs- Oh, indeed how pathetic some can be.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:38 pm
What a smart lil thing it is! I'm wondering how after it was 'murdered' it managed to get its diary on the net....Mystery of life  

Miss. Me

Scion_Of_Balance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:22 pm
sybex Shark
I will have to assume that since fetuses have no paper or pencil or foreign objects to write with, this diary must have been engraved in the placenta. It appears to have had full grasp of the English language when it is indeed first conceived. The fetus also appears to have continued writing after it's death to inform the world it was killed. This disturbs me greatly. I cry, yes, I do cry, tears of confusion and horror.

not only that!

it tells the future!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:21 pm
How come it is "apple seed" size on the 5th...and then suddenly shrinks to "breadcrumb" size two weeks later...

eek  

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:25 pm
*reads more*

This fetus isn't growing in the uterus like a regular one....not only can this magical talking fetus write a diary on its little internet connected laptop (wireless network i hope... xd ) But it has also decided to uproot and grow under its mothers heart......

one way to get bigger breasts i suppose...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:36 pm
Kzvra
A whole load of stuff

rofl  

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emerald_Jasmine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:00 pm
Here's my "Pro-life Reality" letter:

Dear Mom,
Today you decided not to abort me because you got scared by someone screaming at you outside a clinic on the day you were going to make the hardest decision of your life. Shame on them for scaring a little 15-year-old girl like that. Especially after what you went through.
I am a magical fetus who can not only write letters, but can also tell the future. Want to hear ours?
You won't finish high school when you have me, because you'll have to work to support me. Of course, since you don't have a good education, you'll never have a very good job. If you had aborted me, you would have gone to college on a scholarship and studied politics and international relations. You would have been an ambassador. But now you work as a cleaning lady.
As I grow up you'll hate me more and more. You'll say it's because I look like my daddy. Apparently, he was not a nice man, and he made you do things you didn't want to do. Eventually, you'll become an alcoholic and ignore me unless you're mad at me.
When I get old enough, I'll start dating an older boy in order to fill the void in my life. He'll get me pregnant, but you'll always have told me that abortion is wrong, so I'll try to have the baby. But there will be complications, and your grandchild and I will both die.
Fun, huh?
Fetus  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:57 am
I was weaping... weaping tears of this illogic s**t they punched on to the
keyboard & brainwashing people into being "pro-lifers" by having to type such an ignorant impossible story!  

CGurp

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:07 pm
*Takes a deep breath*
I want to know where the hell modern science comes into play here. Common sense is not so common, said Voltaire. Do people have nothing better to do? Go make some cookies, damn! Babies = pure evil. No wonder the damn thing got a hold of pen and paper, sits on Jesus' lap and god I can't even continue....[/frustration] stressed
User ImageUser Image

Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces