Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:57 pm
[Lol awsome]
Nikoli turned to face Natasha and said with a bow. "I am Nikoli Delafet. Now then who are you?" Nikoli said with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Aisling raised her head slightly-her blank eyes looked up to Adam.

".....Gone?.....,"her mind sent to Adam. She continue to cling to Adam as she looked around at the many individuals around them.

"......Safe?....." she asked to Adam in a hushed tone.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:04 pm
Adam stared levelley at the one remaining demon, and then it turned tail and ran, levaing a string of mental swearowrds and curses behind it.
you're f**** dead when they hear what you did!
it hissed.
Heh. Who is going to listen to a toe-kissing demon like you? Run along.[/i
Adam returned, matching the demon's tone. The dmeon faded from his mind and ran out of sight. Adam sighed and ran a hand over his face.

Natasha, relieved now the trouble was over, managed to scratch bac soem composure, enough to give an almost flirtatioys giggle at Nikoli's introduction.
"My, you are a gentleman. I am Natasha Helsing, 13th generation of the Helsing clan and owner of this estate." She announced, obviously taking some enjoyment fo her title

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:09 pm
"Thanks. its an honor to meet a decendant to I belive it was Van Helsing. Im am a templar of the church. As you might guess." Nikoli said as he looked around. "I can assume that they are of no harm or I must exorsize them. The ghost is of no harm I can tell that but as for the winged one?"  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:13 pm
((Andy-is your character able to sense me or something-because my character should still be invisble.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:15 pm
"Indeed. I must say it's fasinating to see a templar in the flesh, and you are certianly skilled."
she then relaised she was lavishing the compliments a little too frequently and distracted her attention back to the others. She had not relaised there was a ghost present, but at least it agve a reaosn for the unsual goings on, and Adam's abrupt move to outside. Adam was staring down Nikoli with a mix trepidition and stubborness showing on his face. She was surprised that the archdemon was so affected by him. But tehn again, as old as he was his weaknesses still lie din what wa sholy, and nikoli certianly seemed good at his job.

"Oh? That is Adam. Although I honestly cannot tell you if he is harmful or not, for the moment he hasn't killed me, so i'm happy for him to be around."

When she looekd back at Adam she saw the archdemon was amused by ehr reply, and he instantly began to relax. His wings finally folded behidn his back.

"Greetings." he siad with a nod to Nikoli. "you made quite an enterance."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:21 pm
[Yea moon he is wearing a devise that lets him see hidden things mrgreen ninja .]
"If your wondering wjy i can see you. Ill show you." Nikoli siad as he wayved his hand across his eyes. The Holographic visor became visable.
"My applogies for my bursting in. but Im trying to get to the city of Nave Its under attack and the other templars and soldiers are in trobble."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:27 pm
"Well that was quite a show," Lilith said from the doorway to the chapel. She walked to where everyone was standing and looked at Nikoli.
"A templar knight, eh? I've heard of you guys, I never thought I'd meet one. I'm Lilith." She smiled at him.

[I got my picture done! yay! It's kind of messy but I wanted it done. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/Zizzykitty/lilithfinalfixed.jpg my computer is being utterly retarted and isn't letting me make a nice clean link. If you would be so kind as to add it to my profile, DT, you can take out the long description.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:28 pm
Aisling eyed Nikoli...not knowing what to think. Her invisibilty from others had always been her best defense, but as he explain the strange device's ability she grew tense.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:31 pm
[*Salutes* no problem]

“Wait, wait, wait, a city’s being attacked?!” Natasha exclaimed, and then knitted her eyebrows together. “I know that Nave is somewhat underground with all you templars running about, but there’s still a large civilian population - no demons would dare attack out in the open...unless...”
She shook her head.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 pm
"Thank you We templars arnt to rare now adays. Phantom you have no need to fear me for all I can see is your basic outline. This devise allows me to see bonds in energy. this is what makes up your body." Nikolis said with a smile. "Theres a new kind of demon lagre enought to do damage to the chruch's holy aura sheild. They call it Banfrit."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:37 pm
Aisling remained invisble from the watchful eyes, and silent at Adam's side.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:40 pm
“Banfrit?” Natasha and Adam asked simultaneously. Natasha with an air of curiosity and alarm and Adam with a sound of knowledge but surprise. Natsahsa noticed the tone in his voice and gave him an accusing look.
“You know about them?”
“Without blowing my own trumpet, I know about the all, more or less.”
When at the receiving end of her relentless disapproving gaze Adam folded his arms. “Do you expect me to run through a little photo-album of every single demon I have met in Hell? I can hardly tell you of them all, nor do I have any desire to do so.”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:45 pm
"Here This is intel from the URNL.(United Religon leage). This mixed with data has given use this image." Nikoli said as he pulled a d**k like object and turned it on. A holo of a massive creature appered. It looked like a spider and prey-mantis mixed togther. Its upper body resmbled A monster.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:49 pm
Lilth raised an eyebrow at the beast.
"That does not look good. That thing's attacking the city?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers