Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:11 pm
(ill be back later shay NO TIME TO TYPE!!! crying sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:57 pm
Mal dicided to go back to talk tackticks with march, and proibily drop a hint or two. "Um knock, knock, may I enter?" She said politely, she entered the room with a beautiful gown on, while she was in her room she had gotten into an old dress. "Ladies, and, your hiny-ness." she curtsyd and put emphisis on the word HINY, Mal absoultly hated the stuck up prince. she hoped that the diamonds would take place of the hearts. "March, I was hoping I'd ccatch you alone for a momment, but I can see your busy, I'll just leave." she turned to leave hesitating, but after a moment she left.

March looked up, "did some on say my name?" There was an ockward silence, untill hatter snorted.
"WEll march you quite funny, and I belive that, you were just halucinating." Every one inthe room glared at hatter, he didn't want March to fall for Malice, he then shrugged and stepped up some stairs and went into his quarters.

"poor Mal, and March, You see march secretly loves Mal, and she loves him back, but Hatter keeps them appart, for he doesn't like the thought of his daughter marrying hisown best friend." White said dramaticly.
"Oh poor love story, So were are you sleeping my dear?" Torren quickly changed the subject.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:40 am
(gasp thats puppet masterering!!!! you should ask shay before you use her character!!!....im telling on you becca!!)
Christine had to hold herself back to not to get up and slap this guy but luckily her aunt and uncle had told her that if a guy kept it up then she could hit him twice as hard the next time. "Actually I tink Im going to stay up with my cousin so that we may learn more about this place." She quickly lied. She was actually very tired but no way was she mentioning sleep around this stuck up punk.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:20 pm
(Heeeeey! No messing with my character Becca! Everyone pretend he didn't say that.)Torren sat down at the table next to Christine, acting more polite now, "There is a prophecy that Alice the Great, that's you," he replied to Alice's questioning look, "Will come to put the rightful ruler on the throne. That would be me, since I am the rightful heir. " He finished giving Malice a hard look, he knew she didn't like him.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:22 pm
"Oh great, so Alice is a prophsised hero. Nice but why am I here?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:38 pm
Torren eyed Christine, trying hard not to say something pigheaded, strange how aware he was of being so stupid around pretty girls, must be a nervous thing, "I have no idea.' he replied. Alice giggled, "I guess that makes you prophesized one's assistant!" she teased.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:17 pm
"Oh joy." Christine said sarchastically. But she smiled along with the joke. "Just dont be getting a big head on me "Oh high chosen one". she teased Alice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:35 pm
Malice waited for a second before walking wawy from the door, just to see if any one had said some thing, but nothing came, "WHy, Why, Why?!" Mal sobbed outside the dorr for a while before she whiped her eyes and walked to the kitchen, she tied her dress up, put an apron on, and grabbed a platter of foods and a bucket of washing supplys; Mal was one of the only females in the camp, so she had to help clean. she skillfully walked with out shoes, into the meating/tea room, and placed the silver platter on the table, after moving most of the chairs out of the way she asked, "can all people move from this room in to the waiting room, so that I may clean, it is thursday you know, and natraly thrusday-monday are cleaning days." She then folded up the table and pushed it into a closet. She poured watter into the bucket and started washing the empty room, with noone to help her, all the other girls, were, either dooing things with the boys, or off watching there posts.

the march hare did exactly what mal told him to do, while directing alice and Christine to the waiting room he asked, "does anyone know why mal is cleaning today? and she looked as if she had just been crying, will you go ask her whats wrong?" he looked at christine pleading.
(Sorry, it's a habbit!! emo crying sweatdrop cry )  

ruggaboo

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:36 pm
Alice looked back towards the dining room, "Strange." she muttered, looking back towards Malice.Torren sighed, "I might as well tell our newest plan for attack," he said to the girls, "Now that you're here, we'll finally have a chance against the King." (Ahhhh! private message me Saphire, I need to ask you something!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:31 pm
(Alright alright sheesh!)
It was clear that the two had something going for one another so Christrine decided to help the March Hare. "Ill ask." she said but before she did she decided she wanted to know more about the "dark king" or whatever. "So can you tell me more about the Dark King. I kinda want to know what were up against."she asked Torren.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:00 pm
Torren sat down in a vacant armchair and sighed, "Five years ago, my mother, the Queen of Hearts, was poisoned and unfortunately died. During the confusion and grief that went on after her sudden death the Dark King attacked, bringing in swarms of his own warriors, capturing most of the court, such as my father and my younger brother, I escaped, barely. After that, the Dark King took over, claiming most of the Wonderland territory and building large, monstrous forts everywhere, sending robots and soldiers to kill rebels like us. Though some of the natives are rebels, others have joined his side, he tears families apart, destroys coutryside, causes pain everywhere, yet no one knows where he came from." Torren finished and leaned back, his eyes filled with pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:29 pm
It was that moment when hristine saw all the arragance and smugness vanish to be replaced by a seemingly younger boy overwhelmed with grief a sorrow. "Im sorry." she whispered sincerely. "But my cousin and I are just normal people, not even from the same world as you, how can we possibly have any hope of helping you?" she asked. "We know nothing about fighting wars." she told him although that was slightly untrue. Christine had taken much to the disapproval of her aunt a self defense class for a good number of years, but she very much doubted THAT would do much good here with these robot soldiers.  

Saphirewolf7

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:45 pm
The cheshire cat's head appeared in the lit fireplace, and the fire seemed to dim in it's place.
"News from the other side. There will be another attack tomorrow mid-morning. Three full squadrons from the south side and two from the nor-west.
Just thought you'd like to know."
A violet tail swished and the cat's head vanished at the same time the fire erupted back to it's previous glamour.

((Just got bored and thought I would post something.
Too much talking. Hurry up and go to sleep, so that we can get to the screaming part. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:50 pm
“Alice and Christine, I’ll show you to your room.” She took Alice’s hand and dragged her toward her own room, “This is your room, behind that curtain is my room, go ahead go in you two will be sharing a room, and if I say things out loud, and it’s bothering you just tell me to be quiet.” She sat on the bed to the far right, “I can tell you every thing you need to know about the dark king.” She stepped into her room, and flicked a light on.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:47 pm
Christine felt bad being pulled away from Torren like that but she did feel tired. "Well what do we need to know the most. What makes him so dangerous?" she asked.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff