View Results

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 am
((Before, was what Rue was feeling not necessarily thinking. Assuming that she was thinking what was being narrated would be considered Godmodding of my character. I just ask that you don't do it again. I'm sure it was just misunderstanding. For future reference, thoughts are usually either initialized or quoted in '....' . ))

Rue felt foolish, she didn't know that her own thoughts and feelings would give her away. Truthfully just things had been pushed to the back of her mind. Most of her actions were on instinct. Finding no other escape she answered, "I am merely a friend of the forest."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:33 pm
Rose gave her a puzzled look. "A friend of the forest? How do you mean?" she asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 am
((Im so sorry!! I didn't mean to!! PLease fogive me!!))

Gunda was confused by the term 'friend of the forest'. Ghost nudged her and shook his head. "Your reasons are your own," she replied, shrugging her shoulders.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:06 am

((Tis alright. It just makes rping harder is all.))

Rue shrugged her shoulders. Trying to change the subject she directed a question towards Gunda, "What brings you and your companion to these woods?" At this point Rue was quite impressed with the unicorns survival of the times. She had never met one before. 'Magnificent,' she thought herself forgetting her mind's listener. While waiting for an answer, out of habit she let her senses reach out to the voices of the forest checking for any obvious disturbances.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 am
Ghost nickered in pain and Gunda smiled sadly. "We're running away," she answered before retreating into herself. Ghost nickered at the loss of her in his mind. "At least I am. Ghost just seems to follow. He is a great friend and companion." Ghost nudged Gunda as she lapsed into a heavy silence.

((I'm really sorry about that! Let me know if I do anything else wrong. I'm so sorry!!))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:32 pm
"I can understand that. Im running away as well and Lily is my only companion. I rarely ever meet anyone new." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 am
Gunda smiled slightly. "I never really try to meet anyone new," Gunda said. Ghost nickered in joy as she reentered his mind. "It's true," he agreed joyfully, rearing up on his hind legs. "I always make her talk to new people. I think she's lonely, but she argues that point." Gunda scowled at Ghost and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:19 pm
"Well...." Rose said hoping this wasnt rude. "Can i ask what you're running from?" she said with a shy tone.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:24 am
Ghost froze in fear. He swifly moved in front of Gunda and cast a sheild to protect their new friends from her emotions. Gunda stood still as the memories of what happened flashed before her eyes. Tear fell down her checks and her hair sparked. Her eyes flew open. They were fire red. Her hair caught on fire and the wind was unable to blow it out as it started to pick up dangerously. The trees shook and cracked under the force of the wind. Ghost reared up and neighed as the sheer force of Gunda's power shruck his sheild. He slid back several feet and called out to her with his mind. Gunda! Calm down! Stop thinking about it! Damien can't hurt you now! And those that killed your parents will meet their ends at your hands and my horn! Please stop!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:57 pm
Rose stepped back in fear of Gunda as she appeared to tranform before her eyes in a storm of red fire. Lily mewed in fright as she cuddled up into Rose's chest in fear feeling the intense heat starting to seep through the shield Ghost had created.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:34 am
Gunda heard the cat meow in fear. It seemed to bring her back herself long enough for Ghost to seep into her mind and cast a veil across memories and block all thoughts of Damien. He moved forward, constricting her fire and wind into a circle around her. The flames eventually flickered and die and the wind calmed. Gunda's eyes rolled back into her head and she collapsed. Ghost nickered in fear and nudged her in worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 am
Rue found it disheartening that both of the two in front of her found a need run. 'Away from what?' was the question lingering in her mind. Her ears perked slightly when she heard Rose voice what she wouldn't. Apparently this wasn't the best of actions, because it seemed to hit a sore spot for Gunda. As the tirade ensued Rue stood her ground, thankful for Ghost's protest. 'Thanks,' she thought as she wondered whether the creature would have even heard amongst the fierce wind and creaking trees.

As Gunda appeared to calm, Rue stayed put and only observed. “Does this happen often?” she asked when Gunda finally fell to the ground. At that point Rue began to move again. She quietly walked over to where Gunda lied, and crouched down beside her to assess any damage. She assumed there would be none to little, but she couldn’t be sure since they except Gunda had all been protected by the shield.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:02 pm
Rose's hand covered her mouth in regret. "Im so sorry if what i said...." she whispered apologetically to the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:44 am
Ghost looked at her. "It's not your fault," he said, nudging her with his nose. "Gunda has never been good at expressing emotion. Blowing up is all she knows. It's a way a keep people away. Which is not what she needs. She's afriad of getting hurt." Gunda moaned and turned her body, showing a long, bloody gash on her back. Now they know why she didn't turn her back to them, Ghost thought. Gunda had refused to let him heal the gash earlier and knew she would resent him if he did now. But he didn't have to tell the others that.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:34 am
Rose stared at the wound on Gunda in shock. Being a vampire she was rarely ever even scratched so seeing bloody injuries wasnt something she was used to. "Is she alright?" she asked Ghost.  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff