Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Izno

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:24 am
Sunako went out from the class and looked around. ”Same s**t, same people” She went around and was looking for her cousin to play around with him “Were did that wimp go?” She looked around and saw that she had no class until after lunch. She hated the school but was her only salvation to get her beloved gun back. “Why did they pick that b***h of her to be my tutor this year” She kicked at someone locker and she smiled. “I think I can handle her”
She passed the hallway and saw two that went on her class. She passed with her handbag and then saw the door to her next lesson. “I hope I don’t fail this time” She enters and sees a creature that she hadn’t seen in her life. She ignored it and took a flute and played some tunes.
She relaxed a bit with the tunes and heard the goat boy’s tune and she tried to follow his rhythm and played along.
(Sorry if she is too much but I gave her also a hidden soft spot)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:05 am
((lol))

Faust glanced up at the girl playing the flute. He gave her a friendly smile and continued playing.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:15 am
Sunako noticed that the goat boy was looking at her and she tried to focuses on the tunes "Try to be out of problems this time" She remembers the word that her father gave her before she started school today. She knew that she kicked the a** of that goat she would be in problem with the biggest b***h in this school. She continued and then stopped. She then listened to the goat boys music.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:06 am
Faust's song came to an end. He kept a friendly expression. "You play quite well," Faust said trying to give the girl a compliment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:25 am
Sunako looked at the goat boy and then laid her flute. She gave him a cold look and then she gave him smile. “That is the only way you can put your hate and anger when you have a lot of s**t around you” She looked at him and then continued” I also have been doing this for like two year in this”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:30 am
Faust's continued smiling.....nervously now, "....y-yeah....music is a good way to e-express one's self.....and for only playing for two years your abilities are impressive. I.....um....I'm Faust by the way."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:40 am
Sunako looked at him “So you play to express your feelings” She then took some tunes and continued then to speak” Anyway F…F..Faust I hope I said your name right or I’m a totally idiot” She then looked at him.” You’re lucky that you didn’t meet me in my bad day or in bad occasion because I had beaten you up for a long time ago and……” She stopped and realized that she was scaring the s**t of the goat boy. “I’m Sunako by the way”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:47 am
"I...see," Faust responded. "It was nice meeting you, Sunako. Um....see you around." Faust continued smiling nervously as he gave a slight bow to Sunako. Then he returned to his seat and glanced up at the clock.

"That....was a bit scary...," he thought to himself.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:59 am
Saito acendently walk into Faust
"sorry"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 pm
((Saito?.....I thought you character's name was Iyoten and/or Orca, Dot Hack? *runs to double check*))  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:18 pm
((*shrugs*))

"Oh....no harm done," Faust replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:21 pm
Nero looked around as she realized the hall was nearly empty and the bell was ringing.
"I suppose I'd better get going then." She smiled at the boy again then walked away. She got to the art room and flung open the door, not trying to hide at all she was late. Nero looked around the room and saw a girl with white hair(Lamia). She walked to the seat next to the girl and sat down.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
((Saito?.....I thought you character's name was Iyoten and/or Orca, Dot Hack? *runs to double check*))

Crap i forgot  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 pm
Dot Hack IYOTEN
0Moon_Maiden0

Crap i forgot

lol-it's ok. Sometimes I have to stop and think of which character I am too (or RP I'm in).  

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces