Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Why doesn't Christians believe in Islam ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divineseraph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am
mazuac
People leave religions because of a variety of reasons. I became an Atheist because I found the Bible too be far-fetched and false in my mind, and assumed that science had disproven Christianity and most monotheistic religions.

Obviously, that is not the case. The Lord has called me back and I am very happy! ^^
The fallacy you made was that you assumed that science answered the same questions- Science only answers what we can objectively observe. It does not ask the same questions os spirituality, and it does not challenge spirituality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 am
we have different beliefs; we were born with different religions,. we grew with the religion we have, so people believes only on their religion. but, there are also others that accept other religions, and still faithful to his, just showing his respect for others. that's actually what should we do, respect the other religions and be faithful to our. we all feel the love of God to us.He is always there during the times when we need Him. thus, we all believe in oneness of God, we all believe in life hereafter. so, let's just have with our religion, trust Allah and always believe in Him. biggrin  

-keisha rayana hanaquil23
Crew

EtSh Cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:46 am
I will tell you who's right , that guy said it by himself , it's at the Quran , go to Islamic Lectures and go search for miracles of Quran , you will find lots of miracles , lots of scientific facts had been discovered lately was written at the Quran , please go see that topic biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm
EGYPTIAN 4 EVER
I will tell you who's right , that guy said it by himself , it's at the Quran , go to Islamic Lectures and go search for miracles of Quran , you will find lots of miracles , lots of scientific facts had been discovered lately was written at the Quran , please go see that topic biggrin

yah. i know that.. i read my Qur'an after i pray Magrib. biggrin  

-keisha rayana hanaquil23
Crew

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:00 am
Haydar Al-Sidq
As much as I agree, It's very simple.

In the Bible it is quoted that Jesus said "None will come after me." Or so I've heard as the reason, That and "Anyone who comes through My Father comes through Me First."

Yes, but in the Qur'an Jesus knowns that someone will come after him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:08 am
Kidaisuke
Assalamualaikum
Wow.it's hot in here
I don't know much
But i've been thinking

IF true that Jesus(peace be upon him) is a god(as told in one of the testament that he claimed to be) why he died?
I mean..God is forever & we only have one god which is the god of Islam, Allah subha nahu wata 'ala(swt)
God is the creator therefore god can't die
So the conclusion is Jesus is no god
God doesn't have the same figure as humans like Jesus was.No one knows how god looked like rite?
Ok2.IF we have two gods,or more, imagine what will happen?
They myb fight & we won't be able to live pecefully!
Of coz god is One & it's ALLAH SUBHA NAHU WATA 'ALA
I'm sorry if my statements here are unacceptable but these are real facts as written in Quran
I'm not saying that the Bible is wrong, no
But the Bible have been 'manipulated' throughout the year
So please reconsider about it

Thank you

I agree with you. And besides, if Jesus was a god, then wouldn't that make Christianity a polytheist religion? Jesus also didn't get resurrected. Another man was killed instead of him, and Jesus was raised to the sky. At one point of time, he went back to earth to inform his mother that he is alright. Somehow, people manipulated this and said that he got resurrected.  

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 am
dark__sunshin
Alsalam Alaykum !

for me i think The reasons behind Christians not believing in prophet Muhammad pbuh are because :
1 - they believe that Jesus pbuh is God and dies for there sins.
2 - they believe in new testement where Jesus pbuh is seen to claim a lot of things including being less then God and at the same time God - I find it a confusing book.
3 - they believe in the trinity
4 - most of them have not read the Quran because they believe its not from God and are scared of it thinking its an evil book as shown in the media and christain sites, so they stay away from it.

peace.Wasalam.

it is confusing! I mean, really, how could he be less than God and a god at the same time? and besides, he dies, and God never does. how does that explain it? but of course, they thought that he died to "cover up their sins." please people tell me if you find any common sense in this talk!

ps- what does trinity mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 pm
Aphrodite Jr

it is confusing! I mean, really, how could he be less than God and a god at the same time? and besides, he dies, and God never does. how does that explain it? but of course, they thought that he died to "cover up their sins." please people tell me if you find any common sense in this talk!

This is what I was taught simply as a Muslim going to a Christian high school.

-Isa is a paradox, he is 100% divine and 100% human.

-He is the word of Allah...erm, God made flesh. So like how the words of the Koran are Allah's words directly, Well....Isa is like a human version of the Koran; able to tell people what Allah really wants, and being able to perform miracles. But he is entombed in flesh and allows his human body to be killed.

-The Christians believe in something called "Original sin" Which is a "stain" passed down through generations from Adam and Eve. They believe that Isa, being completely divine and human, allowing himself to be killed, has set them free from this neverending curse of Original sin.

And they're not polytheists, dark_sunshin. They only worship one God. The picture below about the trinity, the 3 in 1, should explain the existence/worship of Jesus and God without compromising on the one-ness of God.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
divineseraph
mazuac
People leave religions because of a variety of reasons. I became an Atheist because I found the Bible too be far-fetched and false in my mind, and assumed that science had disproven Christianity and most monotheistic religions.

Obviously, that is not the case. The Lord has called me back and I am very happy! ^^
The fallacy you made was that you assumed that science answered the same questions- Science only answers what we can objectively observe. It does not ask the same questions os spirituality, and it does not challenge spirituality.
I was merely making an example. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:02 am
Aphrodite Jr

-He is the word of Allah...erm, God made flesh. So like how the words of the Koran are Allah's words directly, Well....Isa is like a human version of the Koran; able to tell people what Allah really wants, and being able to perform miracles. But he is entombed in flesh and allows his human body to be killed.

-The Christians believe in something called "Original sin" Which is a "stain" passed down through generations from Adam and Eve. They believe that Isa, being completely divine and human, allowing himself to be killed, has set them free from this neverending curse of Original sin.

And they're not polytheists, dark_sunshin. They only worship one God. The picture below about the trinity, the 3 in 1, should explain the existence/worship of Jesus and God without compromising on the one-ness of God.

hahaha nice picture ^_^

Soo there is 3 gods in christianity?  

The_Pathan
Captain

Harrotz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:46 am
No, Christians believe they have only one god.

And The Father is not The Son and also is not the Holy Spirit.

Yet they claim all of them is one. But then they said all 3 is not the same, but still how can 3 different title become one?

Their possible answer, God can do anything. Why can't god be in 3 places? When for God everything is possible.

But I do remember, there is a verse in the bible where Jesus claim himself could not do "something" (Or is it there are two verses? Or more?) So how come "God" can't do something?

God is still god even if they separated.

Some other explanations is like...

Like eggs. It has the white egg, the yolk and the shell. 3 of them is different, but they are one.

Tree, they have the branch, the sap and the leaves. 3 of them are different. But they are one.

1 x 1 x 1 = 1
They are god, god, and god and equals to one god.

But here's the answer to all 3.

Eggs, what if we separate the content from the shell. Is it still and egg? If it is STILL an egg, then we can exchange the egg shell for the same amount as an egg with its content. How is it possible for an egg shell to be an egg? Or the yolk alone to be an egg?

Trees, let say I remove the sap from the tree. Can the tree consider a tree? Of course, but then if I remove the branch, can the branch alone consider a tree? Or can we consider the leaves as a tree if it falls? Like, "oh, there's a lot of trees on the ground and withering."

The number 1, what if we change the equation?
1 - 1 - 1 = 1? Still equal to one after they got separated? ._.
1 + 1 + 1 = 1? So 3 gods, all "add" together is also equals to one?
Why multiply? I don't know. Lets change the numbers to the titles.
The Father x The Son x The Holy Spirit = ??? (x is multiply)
Can 1 x 2 x 1 = 1?

It's like... If God is separated they are still god? Like how egg shell can be considered as egg? Or a branch/leaf is also tree?

Egg shell is not egg, and branch is not tree. So The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit separated is considered a god? Or GODS?

So polytheistic? Or monotheistic?

Well, just my opinion. ._."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:25 am
You give your version of YHWH 99 faces, why can't Christians have a mere three?  

divineseraph

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 pm
Aphrodite Jr

So, uh.. he's an entity with 200% percentage?
And I don't really understand about trinity yet. about the Father is God, yet not the Son. Isn't 'if A then B' and 'if B then C' will result in 'if A then C'? I know something spiritual usually can't be explain with logic, but this is a little confusing for me..
well, but if I follow your picture, then the venn diagram would be like:
User Image
with the Son, Father, and Holy Spirit being part of God, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:48 pm
I never said Allah has 99 faces. But then, he don't have 99 faces.

In Christian, they have 3 "separated" god that is something I could not even understand.  

Harrotz

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:47 pm
oh, by YHWH, seraph meant Allah? well, Allah has 99 names, like The Most Merciful, The Most Powerful, etc (for more of the names, you can see this or Zaki's thread). they're like.. tittle. Allah is the Most Merciful, the Most Merciful is the Most Powerful, and the Most Powerful is Allah. It's not like they're separated.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff