Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Blind Love (Hey, we're getting close to 100!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:57 pm

"...Well.... I did find some shirts and jeans like you wanted...." he said, walking over to her. She looked like an angel.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Amanda smiled at him, "Thank you, you really are a huge help to me. I don't know what would have happened to me if you weren't there with me. I barely remember how I ended up like this."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm

"The fireworks...." he sighed. "But..lets not talk about that." he said. "Hey... You're awesome." he smiled at her. "You're the coolest person I've ever met and you dont have to try...." he smiled. "Come on, put your lothe back on, Im gonna pay for this. Stay inside until I come back." he said, not wanting anyone to touch her.

He walked off to the register.

"$1452.57" the cashier said. Without telling her, he had bought her designer clothe. If he would tell her she'd never accept them.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Amanda nodded and went back inside putting her clothes back on making sure they were put on right. She was blushing at what Nick said to her, she sat down on the seat in the dressing room waiting for Nick to come back

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:09 pm

Even though he still bought her the jeasn the clothes and the dress, it was designer, nothing was too good for his Amanda. He walked towards the changing toroom. "Amanda! Come on out!" he said, smiling.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:12 pm

Amanda nodded and walked out of the dressing room, "Thanks for this, I hope it wasn't too expensive," she was blushing and held her hands in front of her.

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:14 pm

"Dont worry, it was nothing." he said. Nick took her hands and smiled at her, pulling her in for a hug.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:17 pm

Amanda blushed deeply, "So, what do we do now Nick?" she mentally kicked herself for ruining a good moment

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Kiss he thought.

"Lunch of course!" he smiled at her. "come on!" he said, taking her to the food court.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:21 pm

She blushed at his enthusiasm, "Which one are we going to Nick?" she really missed being able to see, especially seeing him.

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:22 pm

"The Shake shop!" he smiled. "I know how much you love shakes!" he smiled. "And I know how much you love strawberry...." he smiled again.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Amanda blushed, "Sometimes I swear you know more about me than I do Nick. And thanks, I do love strawberry shakes."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:28 pm

Nick ran over to the counter after seating her.

"We're sorry sir, the lunch rush cleaned us out, we only have one left..." the man said. "Ill take it..." he said, looking at her.

"Amanda! Here you go!" He said, giving her an Extra large Strawberry Milkshake.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Amanda nodded and her hand touched the cup and she blushed, "Nick, this is a big cup...you want to share this?"

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:32 pm

"Um..sure..." he blushed, grabbing his own straw, scooting over to her.
This was his dream coming true. He wanted to ask her, but was very unsure.

((night!))
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces