Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Adventurequest VRS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:15 am
Seferen looked around the room as an ominous feeling enveloped him. The odd players where not yet gone. Which was strange to him sense his thoughts where to make the cage disappear to the reapers chambers. As he thought this a frown went over his face as a gripping pain went through his entire body. This stopped the young man in his tracks as the rattle of the cage just added to the discomfort. His entire body started to shake as he fell to the ground passing out. In his dream a form appeared to him from around a corner. At first he wasn't sure what to think of them. Nore did he know who they where but it became painfully apparent in just a second. It was Seferen as a slightly older man and for some reason had shown himself in my dreams. The other me spoke with a sort of slanted tone as though he really didn't want to be here at all.

Ok enough of this I can't stand to watch you do this at all. If you haven't figured out how to use your powers then maybe you won't ever figure it out. His voice got louder as he said his next few lines before returning to normal. IT IS YOUR THOUGHTS THAT CONTROL THE GAMES CODES. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT WRITE PROTESTED CAN BE AFFECTED BY YOUR WILL. NOW WAKE UP AND DO WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO.

I looked at my alter ego in disbelief as I thought to myself. Man this is silly all I want to do is get out of this stupid dream. Then in a flash I was back in the game again. Still lying on the ground looking up at air though I was back. So I started to think maybe that was a hallucination but it seems to be telling the truth. I could then see a faint glow of something moving behind the rocks over there to the right. As my eyes widened thinking it was another monster or worse I drew my sword. Running over to the rocks with a growl pointing my sword at the small figure.

YOU THERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE STATE YOUR BUSINESS.

Though my look softened as I looked into there eyes and could sense no evil. My look of anger was then replaced with a rather confused look of concern. as though I thought I might have done something wrong but wasn't sure. The old hobo apparently said something though I was far to out of it to hear him through any of it. Not that it mattered at all it would likely be just another nuisance anyway. So I put my sword back in its holster as it disappeared from my back, thinking to myself. Now I know what I was supposed to do. My hand immediately pointed toward the cage in a forceful fashion. As the entire thing disappeared in a flash of light.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:19 am
In the forest of Darkon. Isis looked around him as he was surrounded by trees. He was standing before a rather ancient looking tree. That for some reason. Seemed to have eye lids on its trunk. The bark was a rich brown that was made darker because of the rain. This was apparent as the water dripped down from the crisp green leaves. The leaves of this tree were four stories up from the base of the tree. And the top of its roots were revealed above ground. The roots were half the height of a bicycle. At least the part of the roots that was visible above the ground. The roots actually extended all throughout under the ground to the entire forest. This tree shared its nutrients with the rest of the forest. It didn't have branched that stuck out at the sides. Climbing to its top would be no easy task. For there were no branches to stand on. It looked down at Isis as he stood there in front of the tree.

Ancient Tree- YOU, WHY HAVE YO U COME TO THIS PLACE?
Isis- I've come seeking the Elemental Lord of Earth. I know that since you are his oldest General. That you have some sort of connection to that flickering ball of green light. So I will ask you once. Where is your master hiding?
Ancient Tree- aS IF i WOULD EVER TELL YOU WHERE HE DWELLS. i KNOW OF WHY YOU ARE HERE. aND i KNOW OF YOUR TRUE OBJECTIVE. yOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN YOUR GOAL. bY MAKING YOURSELF AS STRONG AS YOU ARE. yOU ANIMATED MANY THINGS IN THIS GAME. EVEN NOW THE GAME IS CREATING COUNTER MEaSURES TO STOP YOU.
Isis- He looked up at the face of the tree. As a smile crossed along his face. Then with a grimace he spoke once again. I am counter on it! Isis stuck his right arm into the trunk of the tree. As he arm started to glow with a blue glow. He started draining all of the water out of the tree. Using his power over water to suck the tree of all of its liquid.

The tree struggled shaking violently in an attempt to get away. But it was unable to do so. Being so ground into the ground it was impossible for this tree to uproot. While a younger tree would have been able to at least backed away.
Ancient tree- yoU FOOL, YOU SHALL NEVER GET WHAT YOU WANT. bECAUSE YOU LACK THE WISDOM TO FORESEE WHERE YOUR ENEMIES WILL APPEaR NEXT.
Isis- With much disrespect and contempt in his voice. He drained away the last of the water stores in the massive trees roots. You will dying here where you stand foolish tree. And know that your death will have been for not. You emperor will be stole by me soon enough.
Ancient Tree- The tree moved around as a human would do when dizzy or stunned. Then it let out a few last words as it grew still, YOURRRR WILl faiL. KK..kk...kk....kk.....Isis watched as the formless creature approached from behind.
Isis- With his arms cross and his back turned to the tree. He stat on the ground saying. Here, this is all the water I will be giving you. Oh..yeah, you can do with him as you wish my former master. Absorb his data to feed your energy. If what the tree says is true. Then perhaps I will need more power than I currently possess. At least he managed to do something useful. With that he walk onward into the forest with a smile upon his face.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas