Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:21 pm
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

I fall down holes in my dream, then land in rooms where the ceiling is weird and the floor is warped. Then I fall down other holes in to different rooms and different scenarios D:

Scary. D: Do you have that feeling of like actually falling when you dream about it?
I hate that feeling. ;~; It makes it seem so real. I had nightmares about me spinning in a tornado and I felt like I was spinning. I can't even describe the feeling. ]: It's so weird.

Once, I had a dream that Azure Kite had PK'ed me (impaled me with data drain, I think) and I didn't think that it would hurt, but it did. Super weird feeling. Super weird.

So you actually felt pain in your dream? :0 Scary. ;-;
Was it a wierd feeling or did it actually hurt. I don't really get how that works unless yo have a relly complex mind that can simulate the feeling of pain without you actually getting hurt or impaled with anything.

I dunno, but I feel stuff in dreams too. I don't feel pain though. I can't really explain the feeling. It's like a scared feeling and the feeling of spinning around. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:53 pm
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

I fall down holes in my dream, then land in rooms where the ceiling is weird and the floor is warped. Then I fall down other holes in to different rooms and different scenarios D:

Scary. D: Do you have that feeling of like actually falling when you dream about it?
I hate that feeling. ;~; It makes it seem so real. I had nightmares about me spinning in a tornado and I felt like I was spinning. I can't even describe the feeling. ]: It's so weird.

Once, I had a dream that Azure Kite had PK'ed me (impaled me with data drain, I think) and I didn't think that it would hurt, but it did. Super weird feeling. Super weird.

Was it a wierd feeling or did it actually hurt. I don't really get how that works unless yo have a relly complex mind that can simulate the feeling of pain without you actually getting hurt or impaled with anything.

It wasn't pain, really, but it was weird. I don't feel real pain in my dreams, but it was weird and most certainly uncomfortable. In the dream, I'd say I unconsciously labeled the felling as "pain" because it wasn't anything else (just noticed I worded post weird. >>") Can't really describe the feeling, partially because I had that dream a while ago, and partially because I can't describe it.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:09 am
Darkly_Doomed
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

It wasn't pain, really, but it was weird. I don't feel real pain in my dreams, but it was weird and most certainly uncomfortable. In the dream, I'd say I unconsciously labeled the felling as "pain" because it wasn't anything else (just noticed I worded post weird. >>") Can't really describe the feeling, partially because I had that dream a while ago, and partially because I can't describe it.
i'VE had crazy sensations during dreams. Feelins of rush,getting pushed back, .....>_> <_< feelings of exttacsy whatever. Though i learned how to occasionally do lucid dreams where you can then kinda become concious but your still dreaming so you become aware that your in a dream and then can do anything you want. If alot more people had lucid dreams there'd be alot less murderers and rapist and people who want to commit sucide out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm
haseo9
Darkly_Doomed
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

i'VE had crazy sensations during dreams. Feelins of rush,getting pushed back, .....>_> <_< feelings of exttacsy whatever. Though i learned how to occasionally do lucid dreams where you can then kinda become concious but your still dreaming so you become aware that your in a dream and then can do anything you want. If alot more people had lucid dreams there'd be alot less murderers and rapist and people who want to commit sucide out there.

I see...(only sort of know what you're talking about. sorry.) It's fun to change the dream around, but I can only control so much (like when you're watching another person playing a video game. you can make suggestions and change what happens/what they do a bit, but you can't completely take control. unless you steal the controller. And that's just evil! And I can't do that in my head.)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:36 pm
I hate, hate, hate that feeling where you're falling in your dreams, and you get that outta body feeling. Happens a lot lately.

No new dreams cept a bunch of story plots.

Edit: I remember some of my dream from last night. It was so crazy. @___@

It was like, there was SILLY-GO-AROUND in the background, and I was like all dancing with some dude dress like Zolo, from One Piece. And like, Sauce-Kay and Chaos and pretty much all the girls (and Clown) were in the room, dancing with Eachother. And then Sauce cheated on me with Chaos. ; ^; I seriously can't 'member much cept that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 pm
BreathLessX
I hate, hate, hate that feeling where you're falling in your dreams, and you get that outta body feeling. Happens a lot lately.

It was like, there was SILLY-GO-AROUND in the background, and I was like all dancing with some dude dress like Zolo, from One Piece. And like, Sauce-Kay and Chaos and pretty much all the girls (and Clown) were in the room, dancing with Eachother. And then Sauce cheated on me with Chaos. ; ^; I seriously can't 'member much cept that.

xD
Well, you can get back at Sauce by cheating on her with me. wink

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX

xD

surprised
Won't Clownie get mad at me for having an affair with his beloved wife?  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:10 am
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX

xD

surprised
Won't Clownie get mad at me for having an affair with his beloved wife?

Shhh. He'll never know. ninja  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:57 pm
An axe blade comes crashing into the door leaving a giant Gash. "YOU TOUCH HER YOU DIE!" He screamed while looking through the gash then realized something else. "Oh yeah "HERE'S CLOWNIE!!!" He forgot that part.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:57 am
...what the hell?

Dreams are...weird lately. All have to do with peanut butter... ;3;

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:20 pm
Yesterday, I dreamed that a gang was chasing my friends, family, and me and they were trying to kill us with baseball bats, so I got a baseball bat and protected everyone.
Unfortunately, then they came after us in a car and shot me. :/

I lived, but then they kept trying to kill me so I had to become part of the witness protection program.

I WISH I DREAMED OUT PEANUT BUTTER INSTEAD OF STUPID MORBID STUFF THAT SCARES THE HELL OUTTA ME. >C  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:29 pm
I <3 Morbid things. If I remembered my dreams I'd want them to be so morbid and ******** up I'd wake up in a cold sweat wondering if I am really sane or not.

Kamen Ride

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm
Kamen Ride
An axe blade comes crashing into the door leaving a giant Gash. "YOU TOUCH HER YOU DIE!" He screamed while looking through the gash then realized something else. "Oh yeah "HERE'S CLOWNIE!!!" He forgot that part.

O s**t.
BL, GET IN THE CAR.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm
XxGrieverxX
Kamen Ride

O s**t.
BL, GET IN THE CAR.
Said car is in the drive way aflame. All the windows and doors are blocked by huge wooden boards. There is no escape.

Kamen Ride

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:27 pm
Kamen Ride
XxGrieverxX
Kamen Ride

O s**t.
BL, GET IN THE CAR.
Said car is in the drive way aflame. All the windows and doors are blocked by huge wooden boards. There is no escape.

/runs toward Greevur's secret hot air balloon.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff