Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
New Members Hangout Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sowrd master hector

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:03 pm
if i already post this then say so.*ahem*I TAKE BLACK SAMUS!thank u for ur time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:24 pm
Hey everyone! I just joined this guild. And I love Super Smash Bros. I used to own the 64 version, but I sold it, but I have melee and I play it all the time. 3nodding

Majetta

Woof_BlackHayate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:30 pm
Hi everyone! SSBM is my favorite game of all time and I usually play as Blue Link, Blue Young Link, Roy, Blue Mewtwo, Blue Kirby, Blue Pichu, and Red Pikachu. If you couldn't tell already, I like blue. I only play as Red Pikachu because Pika only looks good in that hat sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm really glad to be a part of this guild and if no one has claimed them yet...I would like to either be Blue Mewtwo or Blue Pichu. If already claimed, I'll settle for anyone mentioned above ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:01 pm
Imadud
whats everybody's favorite character in melee. mine is gay luigi (that would be the pink one)

the black luigi ofcourse, go black! eek

Well ya i mean y dosent he just cut him self  

fmafan9

fmafan9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:36 am
[quote
Roy Were-ForUniMare"]Hi... stare

I pinch burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:37 am
Woof_BlackHayate
Hi everyone! SSBM is my favorite game of all time and I usually play as Blue Link, Blue Young Link, Roy, Blue Mewtwo, Blue Kirby, Blue Pichu, and Red Pikachu. If you couldn't tell already, I like blue. I only play as Red Pikachu because Pika only looks good in that hat sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm really glad to be a part of this guild and if no one has claimed them yet...I would like to either be Blue Mewtwo or Blue Pichu. If already claimed, I'll se
tle for anyone mentioned above ^.^

hey how do u have a pic. like that in u signature  

fmafan9

fmafan9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:38 am
Majetta
Hey everyone! I just joined this guild. And I love Super Smash Bros. I used to own the 64 version, but I sold it, but I have melee and I play it all the time. 3nodding

WTF r u hidden  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:39 pm
Hello, i am Flame of an angel (aka Flamestar666)

And this is my first post in this guild (sad, no?)
Not much you need to know about me... i'm a googler blaugh
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=60043  

Flame of an Angel

3,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:31 pm
Flame of an Angel
Hello, i am Flame of an angel (aka Flamestar666)

And this is my first post in this guild (sad, no?)
Not much you need to know about me... i'm a googler blaugh
]http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=60043

You need to come back to our guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:28 am
Hey all, I'm downed. With Link in a black tunic (normal match tunic), I can take on three Levl. 9's with trouble. In a red tunic (uberly serious don't come near me I'll kick your a** without getting touched tunic. The colour of my tunic affects my skill. It's weird!), I can take on three Lvl. 9's with no trouble at all. I'm not very good at grappling, but I'm good at sword, bomb, and arrow combos. I can use the boomerang to great effect. I don't like people who use the same attack over and over and then think they're the greatest. Other than Link, I'm pretty good with Cpt. Falcon, Ness and Samus (in that order). My favourite level is Corneria, and then Hyrule Temple. I don't like those really, really, small levels with only a couple platforms, and I never play with items. I'm good with 'em, but I just don't like them.  

Downed

Reaper1120

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:47 pm
hello everyone im sorafan i just joined for like 3 seconds and im already lovin it
my fave character is young link i kill everyone with him and mr.gane and watch cuz he makes funny noises but im really good with any character...cept frekin mewtwo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:03 pm
HI! I'm new. :]

I LOVE SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE. <3

[[Konoha.no.Hime]]

Starfox64x

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:53 am
hey! im Ian, whats up everybody?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:26 am
Hello everyone, I figured the introduction thread would be a fine place to tell you all, unfortunately I have been having computer problems lately, and can only get on once in a very long while. (When I am over a friends house, etc. like now.)

Any way, I am Ian, however I would prefer Redd. Also, the main character I play is Fox (if that is of any importance.) So, anyway, just thought I would let the admins here know that I am not dead, and I plan to get the problems mentioned earlier fixed as soon as possible. If there are any further questions, please Pm me, I'll be sure to retrieve it when I can.  

Vinnicius

Sir Spike Spiegel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:51 pm
Yo I wish I had seen this thread before haha anyways my name's Dylan pretty sweet guild you guys have here cool  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff