Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Matter of Time (RPERS WANTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Apocalipse?
  Bored God
  Nuclear War
  Reverse Big Bang
  Alien Attack
  Hungry Rabid Animals
  George Carlins Predictions
  Demon Llama Attack
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:05 pm
Roder turned and looked into the dragons eyes. His sight was at times a gift, and others a curse, for now it was revealing to him that if he spared the dragon, somehow he would be helped later in life."Leave right now." He said as he turned his sword. He didn't want her to find out he'd spared the dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 am
Tonya nodded. She didnt really want to watch anyhow. Killing animals even evil ruthless dragons trained by the scour wasnt something she did for pure sport only self defense. "Be quick." she murmured walking a little ways from the cave.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:11 am
Roder turned, quickly removed his sword from the roof of the dragons mouth and said quietly,"Escape. After I have led the others away go to a different cave, somewhere else." The beasts eyes showed understanding as Roders mind Sight healed the wounds. He left the cave."It is done."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:56 pm
(Dang it, all this rping with me. xp ) Orielle hooked her bow onto her pack again, looking at these strangers she had just met, finally she sighed, "I am Orielle(Did I already have her introduce herself? I don't think so...), I'm glad to have met you but I need to leave, I'm trying to make some distance between me and these woods..." she said to the boy, Roder, she supposed, and the girl, Tonya.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:23 pm
Tonya gave a small laugh. "Are you serious? These woods are in Scour territory at the moment and is swarming with scour guards out on the hunt for our kind. If you go out on your own youll most likely just die." she said shaking her head. "Unless you choose the alternative by sticking with us. If we stick together the scour wont have anything on us." she concluded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:55 am
Roder laughed."Us? Do you want my short answer or long answer? Both are brutal, but one is more so." He couldn't travel with another group of people. What use is the term 'lone dragonslayer' if he was travelling with two strange girls? He repeated himself, intent on seeing which answer they preferred.  

Yvansi

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 pm
Orielle looked at Roder, her grey eyes curious, "You don't like strangers?" she asked, almost smirking, why would someone who looked as tough as him be bothered by two girls? Sight or no Sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:22 am
Roder laughed."It's not that I don't like strangers, it's that I never know who's working for the dictator to bring me in." He said this, handed Tonya the bottle, then began walking away.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:41 am
"Work for the dictator?" Tonya practically shreiked. "Id sooner chug this bottle of toxin before I did that!!" she yelled following after him. "And besides we just helped you take down a scour dragon, TWO scour dragons actually and if that doesnt convince you if we tried handing you over the dictator would just kill us too. Three birds with one stone sort of thing." she pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:50 am
Roder smiled."Nevertheless, I'd just drag you down too. My plan is to cause such wreckage, such a commotion, that the dictator comes for me himself. Then I will take this sword, and..." He stopped. A horn sounded, and it was close."No time to talk. That isn't a normal scour horn. That is the horn of the Royal Patrol."  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:11 pm
"Why are all of the Scour here suddeny I wonder?" she asked no one in particular. "Well Im NOT sitting this out." Tonya insisted putting the vial in her pouch getting ready to follow him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm
Orielle fought with herself for a moment, sprint her way out of the forest as fast as possible? Or follow the only two people like her she'd ever met? Finally she sighed, catching up with Roder easily, "So what are you doing now?" she asked, walking beside him.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm
"Ill make a wild guess that he hopes the dictator or some other worthy kill will be waiting for him in the royal patrol. And that he plans on making a whole lot of mischief when he arives." Tonya said as they walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 pm
Orielle fell back into step with Tonya,"What are you doing here anyway? Usually these woods are pretty empty." she asked curiously.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:44 pm
"My story's like his." she said shrugging. "Ive been hunted my whole life and I decided to hunt back a few years ago. I try to mess with them anytime I get." she said smirking. "What about you?" she asked Orielle.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff