Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sniches Get Stiches{{Open,MarenShmaren And TeHsChNoZbErRy}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What The Heck, Free Gold!
  Gold!
  You're Dumb. Me: Well, You're A Poll Whore.
View Results

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 pm
"Alright!" Danny said with a smile. He texted Zack back, saying that they would be there as soon as possible. Danny opened his door to the Camaro,"We're going to head out to my house to eat. Zack's throwing a kind of party." he said. He made sure that Marie's car door was open.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:00 pm
Marie slipped in, carefully buckling her seatbelt and closing her door. She smiled at Danny, "Great!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:34 pm
Danny closed his door and didn't care to buckle his seatbelt. He put his keys in and started the car. He drove quite fast down the street towards his house. He lived with Zack in a house on the water. "So, tell me a bit about yourself. I didn't really get to know you that well at the party." Danny said to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:37 pm
She scratched her nose, "Well, I get good grades," she tried to think of what else to tell him. There wasn't really anything else she could think of to say, "I live with my dad..."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm
"You live with your dad?" he asked. He turned sharply at a corner, the way he drove would scare a NASCAR driver. "I bet that sucks." he said with a laugh. "I live with Zack, he's my bestfriend." he added. Just four more blocks. Danny thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:11 pm
"Its not that bad, he doesn't really mind what I do," she looked out the window, adding silently that she didn't really do much.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:17 pm
"That's nice, if my parents found out what I do, they would probably roll in their graves." he said with a laugh. He came to a stop at the house. It was big, perfect for parties. "Let's go, then." Danny said. He turned the car off and got out of the car. He waited for a second for Marie.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:29 pm
She smiled, getting out of the car. She then noticed the phrase, 'roll in their graves'. She didn't comment on it, instead looking around.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 pm
Alex looked over at Marie. "Everyone should be out back." he said. He walked ever to his wooden fence and opened it. A big German Shepard ran up to him and jumped on him, knocking him down. The dog licked his face,"Get off you mutt!" Alex shouted at him. He tried to get back up, but was laughing too hard.

"Alex, finally you're here!" Zack shouted. Zack walked from the garage and came into view. He saw Marie and put on a smile. "Hey," he said with a slight wave her way. "You should be able to control YOUR dog." Zack said to Alex with a nod of disapproval.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:45 pm
Marie giggled, then looked at Zack, "Hi," she waved a bit, smiling. She squatted by the dog, holding her hand out so he could sniff it.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:19 pm
"Butch be nice to the lady." Alex told the dog. The dog got off of Alex and sniffed Marie's hand. He licked it gently and put his head down on it. "Great, that dog's never like that when I ask him to be nice with me!" Alex said in disbelief. He sighed and turned to Zack. "Zack this is Marie, and Marie," he turned to Marie. "This is Zack."

"Nice to meet ya'." Zack said as he held out his hand to shake. He held a spatula in the other, from cooking the burgers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm
Marie shook his hand, smiling, "Nice to meet you!" she said, then began to pet the dog. Her dad had never let her have a pet dog, so she loved playing with them when she could.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:23 pm
((Sorry I'm playing the zOMG. SO I won't post much. I'll probably post more tomarrow.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff