Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Charlotte marveled at it.
"May I?" She asked as she reached for the square  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 pm
"Sure." Lan said  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:37 pm
Charlotte took the square from Lan and examined it. She turned it over in her hands and pushed some buttons on it. She put the boy's down on the desk and picked up the other one.
"This is amazing..." She said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 am
"Yup with this I can out manuver any enemy. I use it to nav the worst caves." Lan said as he scaned the map.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Charlotte picked up some tools and started taking apart the other box.
"Is that so? People act like we were so stupid all those years ago but we were really quite smart. How many people would be able to invent this nowadays?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:22 pm
Dawn waited patiently for Kayla's orders-that is if she had any and wanted Dawn's help.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:21 pm
"Well I fixed Mine before it use too say Error... Program not running in need of repair.... So I took it apart. What ever you do dont take apart that box down there its it power source." Lan said as he watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:31 pm
Kayla paused of rthought.
"Ok...well I mainly need patches for the baloon - big peieces of material that's not pourus. Aaand I need new gas canisters, which requires money I don't exactly have, hence the stall."
she waved a vauge hand over her trinkets.
"then I just need some basic tools so I can hammer the dents out of the 'basket'"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:43 pm
Dawn nodded in silence then scribbled down in her notebook again.

The gas canisters you'll have to get yourself. As for the cloth-there was a shop not too far away that had a decent price on cloth-in a variety of sizes. As for the dents-I can easily take care of those.

She patted her bag of tools.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:46 pm
"that's great." Kayla smiled. She then eyed dawn's husband with a grin.
"woudl you mind if hubsky here minde dmy shop? That way i can get some stuff as well and it'll be done faster. if you don't mind taking care of the dents I can get the cloth."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:01 pm
Jared seemed a bit startled by Kayla being so trusting-it wasn't something he came across too often.

"S-sure, lass," Jared replied. "Be no trouble. Dawn-y here can go with ye to that there shop and ye can take her to yer ship."

He looked over to Dawn. "Jest imagine it's me when yer beating out those dents...." he smiled.

Dawn smirked-as if to say 'of course I will.'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:07 pm
"Great." Kayala smiled. She wanst surprised that Jared was startled at being given the responsibility fo her shop. She was indeed genrally trusting to thsoe she dubbed 'a good sort', but she wouldn't have given him the job if she didn't remember every single item she had there. A somewhat photographic memory was one of the few positive skills she had and it ahd served her well many times. it wa spart fo teh reaosn why she had so many aquaintences in the miles around where she 'lived', she never forgot a face.
Besides she had to lok at the bigger picture. all the profit in the world woudl mean nothing if she coudln't get her baloon off the gound.
She wondered what it would be like to have a normal job and a requent wage packet. But she'd never really desired one. Not liek anyone would employ a 'ground rat' like her anyway.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Dawn punched Jared in the arm-gently. He smiled, "Have fun ladies." Fluffy also screeched.

Dawn stood ready waiting for Kayla. In truth she was a little excited....she hadn't hung out with-let a alone shop with another female since.....well...ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:45 pm
Charlotte tapped the box indicated with the screwdriver she was using to take the box apart.
"What will happen if I do?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:54 pm
"Well the battery is nuclear powered..... So you Might just take out this whole city." Lan said as he tapped his device.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff