Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who was a better main character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:27 pm
WELLL.....Kite is my favorite, but Haseo is the 'better' main character because he actually HAS character XD So, while Kite is just completely adorable. Haseo wins. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:53 pm
Kite.

Haseo = standard Shonen main character that I've seen a million times.

Darker and Edgier =/= better  

Artificial Shadows

Shirtless Fatcat

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:28 pm
BloodStainedKnife
WELLL.....Kite is my favorite, but Haseo is the 'better' main character because he actually HAS character XD So, while Kite is just completely adorable. Haseo wins. XD

Explain how Kite doesn't have charecter. In my opinion, he had character, it was just either very complicated or subtle or it was so simple you overthought it and made him seem more complicated than he actually was...I was never able to tell which one, except that I believe that he DOES have character...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 pm
Bonquchko
BloodStainedKnife

Explain how Kite doesn't have charecter. In my opinion, he had character, it was just either very complicated or subtle or it was so simple you overthought it and made him seem more complicated than he actually was...I was never able to tell which one, except that I believe that he DOES have character...

I agree. I remember Za Wardo saying something in some other thread about Kite, saying Kite basically was who you wanted him to be. Even though you may have thought he had no personality, you created the personality for him throughout the game sorta. :0  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:30 am
Bonquchko
BloodStainedKnife

While we've been through this I belive Manga kite/ novel kite actually has character where IMOQ lacks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:31 am
haseo9
Bonquchko
BloodStainedKnife

While we've been through this I belive Manga kite/ novel kite actually has character where IMOQ lacks

We've been through something of the like, and yes, I do agree that Manga/Anime/Novel Kite has more personallity that IMOQ Kite  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Aquadots

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm
Haseo is, just because I haven't gotten around to playing the first games to see Kite yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:34 pm
BloodStainedKnife

so damn true =__=  

destinedxxreality

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:23 pm
XxGrieverxX
Bonquchko
BloodStainedKnife

I agree. I remember Za Wardo saying something in some other thread about Kite, saying Kite basically was who you wanted him to be. Even though you may have thought he had no personality, you created the personality for him throughout the game sorta. :0

Yuppers, lol the point of IMOQ's PMing and stuff was to develop a character for kite, so if you thought he had no character, that means you didn't put effort into him, The purpose of the PMs in GU was to discover as much about Haseo, and the other characters simultaneously, and to develop relationships

I like Kite, because MY KITE was just like me, including his disgust of chocolate and trying to make fun of BlackRose >=D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 pm
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Bonquchko
BloodStainedKnife

Yuppers, lol the point of IMOQ's PMing and stuff was to develop a character for kite, so if you thought he had no character, that means you didn't put effort into him, The purpose of the PMs in GU was to discover as much about Haseo, and the other characters simultaneously, and to develop relationships

I like Kite, because MY KITE was just like me, including his disgust of chocolate and trying to make fun of BlackRose >=D

I liked my Kite too. :,D
He hated BlackRose, but always wanted to help people. <3

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 am
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Bonquchko
BloodStainedKnife

I liked my Kite too. :,D
He hated BlackRose, but always wanted to help people. <3

heh my original Kite was kinda like that but he was a little bit more of a douchebag  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:46 am
they both kind of annoy me, but I'll choose Haseo because he looks better. I especially hated Shugo as Kite.  

Mubyou

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 pm
LOL my kite was everyones pimp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm
@Ketsu
I didn't like Shugo either. It kinda seemed like he had a crush on his sister. D:

@Haseo
Lulz How so?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Ketsu
I didn't like Shugo either. It kinda seemed like he had a crush on his sister. D:

@Haseo
Lulz How so?

Lol...Intercest...heh heh... xd

(Note: Intercest= Internet Incest)

My Kite was nice to everybody except Marlo and Piros, though Marlo didn't really seem to care either way, I still kinda liked Marlo. And Moonstone.

I even did everysingle request dungeon on the BBS, that's how nice he was! But damn if I hated Piros...  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff