Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Best .Hack Villain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Ladyshion
I hated Sakaki as an evil Villain he annoyed me to the point that I couldn't wait to fight him.

lol, I hated Sakaki before he was even a Villian.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:18 pm
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Nooo! DDD:
Don't kill Kuhn! Who will keep Bo company at night if he's gone?

Who knows >_> I can keep Saku company at night tho

That's my job. mad

Not anymore hehe twisted  

haseo9

Artificial Shadows

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:52 pm
I <3 original Skeith. I mean, everything started with him, and it was in the very begining when you didn't know what was going on. The fact that you didn't even know what phases were made it even better, he was just this mysterious thing that was responsible for Orca's coma and Data Draining Aura.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:08 am
@ Haseo
gonk
W-What?
I thought Saku loved ME!

@Shadow
I <3 original Skeith too. I was kind of scared of him at first, but now I think he's hawt.
xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

destinedxxreality

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:42 pm
shadow: that thing is called skeith and it rly beats all of its other forms on G.U (skeith the 3rd looks cool, but the original skeith is AWESOME and its theme music is even MORE awesome)

Bonqu: NO WAY! how can u hate sakaki when he is so damn kewl? its ideals of creating a new world rly reminded me of Light from deathnote, even his AIDA looked rly cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:24 pm
destinedxxreality
shadow: that thing is called skeith and it rly beats all of its other forms on G.U (skeith the 3rd looks cool, but the original skeith is AWESOME and its theme music is even MORE awesome)

Bonqu: NO WAY! how can u hate sakaki when he is so damn kewl? its ideals of creating a new world rly reminded me of Light from deathnote, even his AIDA looked rly cool

Sakaki was a gay 10 year old with a god complex that was given mommies bank account and a high grade laptop and a voice changer to play around with.He is a horrible Kazumi clone who would make a soooo much better villan then Suckscocki. Kazumi who actually didnt suddenly become LOL ADMIN was the sakaki of GU+ and instead of abusing Aida he messed around and used the epitaph,stole Haseos Skeith Factor,Created his own form of data drain,and did character modding. Also made Pi a way more major character with a larger role then in the game. He had metal claws red eyes and bowl/emo style silver hair with mainly red on.  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:48 pm
destinedxxreality

I hated Sakaki too. He's a hypocrite. First he's all with Moon Tree and against Pking, and then he's all for the arena in the third game and pking. D: It makes no sense!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 pm
XxGrieverxX
destinedxxreality

I hated Sakaki too. He's a hypocrite. First he's all with Moon Tree and against Pking, and then he's all for the arena in the third game and pking. D: It makes no sense!

10 years get manipulated by men with power  

zawardo

Green Hero

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 pm
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
destinedxxreality

10 years get manipulated by men with power

Sakaki was manipulated by men? Whoa. Sounds gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:08 pm
haseo9
destinedxxreality

Sakaki was a gay 10 year old with a god complex that was given mommies bank account and a high grade laptop and a voice changer to play around with.He is a horrible Kazumi clone who would make a soooo much better villan then Suckscocki. Kazumi who actually didnt suddenly become LOL ADMIN was the sakaki of GU+ and instead of abusing Aida he messed around and used the epitaph,stole Haseos Skeith Factor,Created his own form of data drain,and did character modding. Also made Pi a way more major character with a larger role then in the game. He had metal claws red eyes and bowl/emo style silver hair with mainly red on.

I lol'd But seriously, Sakaki is just Light for G.U., and he looks like a cheap devil when he gets infected, or like he's trying to copy Ovan  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:57 pm
Bonquchko
haseo9
destinedxxreality

I lol'd But seriously, Sakaki is just Light for G.U., and he looks like a cheap devil when he gets infected, or like he's trying to copy Ovan

He was, cause Ovan was like his inspiration lol

and XxGrieverxX, it kinda is gay^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Za Wardo
Bonquchko
haseo9
destinedxxreality

Lololololol
His hair bothered me when he was AIDA infected. Sakaki has no style. talk2hand

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:35 pm
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
Bonquchko
haseo9
destinedxxreality

Lololololol
His hair bothered me when he was AIDA infected. Sakaki has no style. talk2hand

He had...AIDAstyle  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:19 pm
haseo9
destinedxxreality

agreed, but Kazumi was the perfected clone of Sakaki lol not Sakaki a clone of Kazumi  

zawardo

Green Hero

Ryusomaa53

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:28 pm
Morganna and Cubia, because they could totally kick ***!  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff