Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.I.Z.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 pm

I really don't know if this is a trap or just a loss at a bet, and that's why he's talking to me still...

"Yes." she replied lightly just as the photographer appeared slightly out of breath. It seemed that the break was over and that it was time for the shooting. Since she was an amateur, they wanted the more experienced models to go ahead first.

She watched as Dante was the center piece and the female models were like his pets in the shoot. She could already see the theme =Submissive= happening right before her eyes. A few of the models tried to make it look like Dante was the one who was the pet, but he easily outshone them all. It made her nervous that her turn was almost close at hand, as well as her moment to prove that she wasn't a loss cause either.

She watched from the side as two female models pressed themselves seductively against Dante with his hands wrapped around each of they're leashes. The female models faces tilted back, almost begging as he had this look that went with the pose that he was higher above then them.

Clenching and un-clenching her hands, she was ready for her turn as they clipped the silver long chain at the silver hoop of her black leather choker. Handing her the end to hold while she waited her turn.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 pm

Dante winced at seeing his friend like that. He gingerly received the chain, moving the girl into a position. The photographer positioned them so that he was close to her at all times. He didn't mind this, but tried to keep in mind what he was supposed to do.
He made sure not to make her uncomfortable, but paid attention to what the photographer said.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:20 pm

She tried not to think much of it, but with her body pressed against his, his gaze leveled with hers. It made her body almost tremble by just that look alone. The photographer always had his models set up in the way he wanted them in the first few shots, then he lets them have free roam on posing in any way that the wanted. That was usually when Dante took over and somehow controlled how the others pose with him. She wasn't going to fall for the same thing.

The setup was made where he was leaning up against a stone wall looking down at her with his one arm spread out as if to command attention to his height while looking down at her, using the other hand to have her tug or more like stationed very close to his chest, forcing her look up at him.

But once it was time to pose any way they wanted, she did something unexpected. She jerked her chain free from his hand and looped it around his neck as she brought her left leg up, placing her foot firmly on the wall, making it look like she was the one in control. Her right hand, free from anything cupping his cheek. Not to mention that she somewhat forced him to slowly slide down to a somewhat kneeling position, having him look up at her, slightly shocked by her bold action.

Amateur--ha! I like to see those other models call me a amateur now.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Dante was a bit surprised when she took over, and just sat where she moved him. He regained control of his expression-which was in a state of shock until then- and made an appropriate facial expression to suggest submission.
The photographer didn't seem to mind it and snapped a few shots before suggesting that they do another pose.
Dante pulled Kara into another submissive position, holding her a bit tighter this time.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:01 pm

A war huh? I can do that.

She felt his hold on her chain tighten slightly as he pulled her into another submissive pose where he was still sitting and she was kneeling between his legs, almost on her hands and knee's with her face almost pressed against his neck. That was how much distance of the chain he allowed. It only burned her desire to beat him further.

Grasping a handful of his hair, she forced him to tilt his head back, her lips just barely grazing his bare neck as her right hand was braced on the wall for balance as she was almost practically, straddling his waist. Pushing from the wall, she made him lean forward towards her body. The ends of her long hair lightly brushing along the exposed skin of the rest of his neck and lightly along his cheek.

The photographer seemed to get excited as he took more shots, wanting them to continue this little 'game'. Yeah, that's what the photographer said, word for word.

'I wish this was Riku I was doing this to.....wait..since when have I ever thought of doing something like this!?! I mean it would be nice to sit ontop of Riku like this but......' she thought to herself as she moved slightly back to let him take over for his next position. Whatever it was, she was ready to beat him at it. All the nervousness she felt was completely gone.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Dante was having fun with this, and pulled her close again. A few of the models were gossiping about the duo, wondering if Kara really had never done a photoshoot.
Dante held unto the chain, wrapping some of it around his hand so he got a better grip. He leaned over Kara, trying to get into a position where she would have a harder time getting out.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:18 pm

Now she really felt like she was kneeling as he tugged on her chain to look right up at him as he was looming over while sitting up on his own knees. Damn models for been so tall. It felt like he was closing in on her, trying to make it that she couldn't get out of this at all.

What if I...

After the photographer did the shot, she suddenly used her body to push against his. For a split moment, it felt like every curve and dip molded to his body. But that feeling dissappeared as she had him on his back with her crouched over him. Both her hands placed on the ground on either side of his hair. His hair fanned out in an almost golden pale halo with his head tilted back.

If someone ever watched the movie Chicago, this was the idea and pose she got it off of, and it worked. Even with his hand still wrapped around the chain, it looked from a viewer's point of view that the tables were turned on who was the master and who was the submissive. Her long dark hair spilled along his upper chest while her bangs fell over her one eyes, her lips parted for she felt she was almost breathless. She had to have won this, there was just no way someone could get around from this without actually having to pick her up completely.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:27 pm

Dante glanced around the situation, trying to figure out how to turn it into his advantage. He leaned up a bit, managing to get close enough to press his lips against the corner of her lips. He wondered how long he wanted to do something like that, but dismissed that for the moment.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:34 pm

No one could say that what he did made it seem like he was the master or just still the submissive. But she really didn't care. Feeling his lips brush just the corner of hers froze her to the spot. Warm and soft, it made her feel like she was about to just lose all strength that she had and might fall firmly on top of him.

'W-wait, this is what I want to do with Riku! I want Riku to kiss me, why the heck is my body acting like this!? I just met the guy!'

"Alright! Wonderful job you two! Excellent as always Dante, but you girl are a natural! I would most certainly love to see you model for more of work in the near future." the designer suddenly appeared, clapping his hands together in delight.

The weird almost sensual mood evaporated that started to cloud her train of thought. Sitting up quickly, she slides off of him while smiling sheepishly to the designer. Trying to hide the rising heat of her warmth on her cheeks, this was completely embarrassing. She needed to talk to Riku!

While the photographer and designer were talking to Dante, Kara moved towards the back into another room to have a bit of privacy. She dialed his number and pressed her cellphone to her cheek and waited. She really, really needed to talk to Riku.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Dante smirked a bit, watching as Kara walked away. He went into his dressing room, changing out of the master wear and slipping into a pair of jeans. Of course, someone poked their head in to say that Dante's phone was ringing and hand him his phone.
Dante stopped getting dressed and began wander around the shoot in just his jeans as he opened his phone to answer.
"Kara?" he said, putting the wondering tone into the voice. "Is something up at the photoshoot?"
Riku, you deserve an Oscar. He thought.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:53 pm

"Kara? Is something up at the photoshoot?"

She smiled in relief when she heard his voice and just about to tell him the reason for her call--

"Eek!!! Oh god! Look what he's wearing! Quick get my camera!! I want to take a picture of this!!" She heard with her ear pressed against her cellphone. What the? Where was Riku at?

"Oh I just want to run my hands up and down his body!!"
"Back off! We had to pay 85 dollars to even be allowed to get this close to him!"

"Umm..Riku? Why do I hear screaming girls in the background of your phone? Where are you at? I thought you had work to do?"

She could have sworn she heard some sort of commotion on the phone as she waited for his reply. Did he forget to wear his glasses for the girls to shout like that? But even then..she couldn't expect that much of a reaction from them unless he wasn't wearing a shirt. Then she could completely understand and agree for the reason to scream about.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:01 pm

Dante froze, "Sorry, Riku, I'll call back later!" he hung up, tucking the phone in his pocket and stepping back. He grimaced, backing up the other way. He ran into the other room, falling over himself to get away from the girls.
"Good god!" he exclaimed, looking around for a shirt.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 pm

"What the...?" Staring at her phone for a moment longer, she slips it back into her purse and stepped out of the room.

"Good God!!"

Pausing in step, she looked around. That voice..almost sounded like..Riku???

'Maybe he came to the photoshoot after all and he didn't want me to know!" Grinning now, she steps out of the room and tries to find where the sound of that voice was coming from. This was going to be great if Riku was here! Then she wouldn't have to ponder over what just happened with Dante.

Touching the corner of her lips she frowned slightly. Especially since the way she acted and the guy didn't even kiss her on the lips, was she really fickle? Even though something like this never happened to her before.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Dante got up, still not wearing a shirt. He began to walk out of the room, then bumped into Kara.
He blinked, forgetting the facade of not knowing her.
"Kara? Is everything okay?" he asked, noticing that she was touching the corner of her lips. He felt a bit jealous of his alter eg-
Oh crap, he was supposed to be Dante right then, wasn't he?

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 pm

Bumping into nothing but solid muscle of a wall, she looked up. The tips of her fingers still brushing along the corner of her lips.

"Kara? Is everything okay?" It was Dante? What was he doing here?

She blinked for a moment, was that concern in his voice she heard just now? Her mind must be playing tricks on her, for his voice started now sounding like Riku's. This whole Riku obsession of wanting him to be here must have really been getting to her.

"Why are you asking?" she tried to hide her confusion with a simple question. Her eyes diverted from the suddenly present naked chest of his as she felt heat rise up to her cheeks. The only person she saw with a naked chest that made her feel like this was Riku, and that was only when she just saw his stomach. Dante was standing infront of her half naked!
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff