Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Got a question? Ask it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Q&A?
  Thanks for the help!^^!
  Clicking for the gold
View Results

Leu Star

Greedy Raider

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:07 am
i have a question.
How did the guild started?what is its history?
how did you choose the leaders(the one appointed to be boss and mods?)
just want to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:02 pm
i have a question...
how do i get rings that can be sold at the market?
all the rings that i get n have till now was a soulbound rings that cant be sold or trade...
thx~  

willyjogja90

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 pm
As for the history of the guild, well lets start off by saying me and chi were in another guild, where I was the second member ever accepted and the first crew member, I gave alot of detication to that guild, and eventually the captain sold the guild to make a profit, the new captain kept the guild as it was, and I continued to add ppl. But adding ppl wasnt enough, for we needed a captain who also participated in the guilds activities. The guild began to die, and then chi accepted the add I sent to her. We wanted to turn the guild around, for it was much like this one in its prime, but the captain was a dead beat. Me and chi decided maybe he would sell us the guild, and I offered him a proposal and he wanted more, and then I guess he refused to haggle and we instead decided it would just be easier to start our own guild. So I bought a guild, made chi my vice, worked a few days to set everything up, and began inviting ppl to join. So, the beginning of this guild was the death of another. Of course since I bought the guild I was the captain, though I offered the postion to chi, and she turned it down, but she was made vice, b/c of her unyielding determination in the other guild and her passion and drive to make it succeed (Plus her amount of posts was not a bad attribute either). So we became something more. The crew, are friends of Chi, whom she thought would do good in those positions. And so in the History and founding of the Guild of Roses.

Oh, about the rings, I have no idea for I have not even attained one, for with dial up they are no use to me, so maybe someone else will have an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:40 pm
willyjogja90
i have a question...
how do i get rings that can be sold at the market?
all the rings that i get n have till now was a soulbound rings that cant be sold or trade...
thx~

At the moment, the only way to get unsoulbound rings is to buy them from the Market Place or have a user (with an unsoulbound ring) to trade it to you.

Any rings you obtain on zOMG will automatically be soulbound to you now, due to a new system Qixter implemented.
I know it sucks right?
sweatdrop  

gutterball29

willyjogja90

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:31 pm
aw.. it sucks..
i prefer the old system then...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 am
How do I invite people? o.o Need more people who can be active in the day time XP

HOORAY~! My 40th post so far on the first day of being here X3

SisSister3

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:26 pm
Well, you can only add people when you're a crew member

@Willy and Gutter: Yea, it does suck, I don't play it much (considering the major lags and it kills my comp) and I don't want my rings (but alas, they're holding on to me for dear life).

@Dymyr: You saved me a lot of typing xD
Speaking of which...how did you find me to invite me to that guild? o.o
*goes off to see how many posts I actually posted on that guild*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:10 am
So....we jsut make a random rp or jsut to talk int eh guild? *tilts head to side* And sorry for any spelling misteaks, I tend to type too fast >>;  

Yorumishi

darkone5656

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:34 am
Dose anyone else do run away role plays? They usally start like this, 'I was running from the lab as fast as I could!'
Or like this, 'His/her mother shouted after him/her but she/he could not hear her under the supressed sobs' or something like that.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:59 am
@Mishi: Yes, but if you have any ideas as to make the guild better; the crew and I are all ears (well, eyes I suposs .-.)

@Dark: I don't know about that, I'm don't RP
*waits to see if anyone else answers*
Dymyr -the captain- would though, I think .-.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

MDiego14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:24 am
is masterbation a sin? im trying to find it in the bible XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:56 pm
Dymyr
As for the history of the guild, well lets start off by saying me and chi were in another guild, where I was the second member ever accepted and the first crew member, I gave alot of detication to that guild, and eventually the captain sold the guild to make a profit, the new captain kept the guild as it was, and I continued to add ppl. But adding ppl wasnt enough, for we needed a captain who also participated in the guilds activities. The guild began to die, and then chi accepted the add I sent to her. We wanted to turn the guild around, for it was much like this one in its prime, but the captain was a dead beat. Me and chi decided maybe he would sell us the guild, and I offered him a proposal and he wanted more, and then I guess he refused to haggle and we instead decided it would just be easier to start our own guild. So I bought a guild, made chi my vice, worked a few days to set everything up, and began inviting ppl to join. So, the beginning of this guild was the death of another. Of course since I bought the guild I was the captain, though I offered the postion to chi, and she turned it down, but she was made vice, b/c of her unyielding determination in the other guild and her passion and drive to make it succeed (Plus her amount of posts was not a bad attribute either). So we became something more. The crew, are friends of Chi, whom she thought would do good in those positions. And so in the History and founding of the Guild of Roses.

Oh, about the rings, I have no idea for I have not even attained one, for with dial up they are no use to me, so maybe someone else will have an answer.

dats a great story of how this guild got started
it must've took u and Chi a lot of work 2 make this all possible  

smartychick15

darkone5656

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:51 pm
chidorilash

@Dark: I don't know about that, I'm don't RP
*waits to see if anyone else answers*
Dymyr -the captain- would though, I think .-.

Okay thanks.... *waits paisently....*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:34 pm
@Pie: Not as much as you would think; the real work is keeping people in the guild.

@Diego: Don't know

@Dark: *waits with you*He's sick, so he may not be on for a bit though.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

darkone5656

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 am
oh! tell him I hope he feels better :3  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items