Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wana join
  Sure
  No thanks.
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:03 am
Missara had a deap cut in her leg that was caused by being pushed down amongst rubble. For not having much swing she had knocked off the jaw of one infected but then soon after had lost her pan and was now only wielding her scalpel.

The cut in her leg was hurting, very badly. Before the explosion she had crawled into the bottom cabinet, door slightly ajar to let in light and she inspected the wound. Great, the world was coming to an end and instead of dying instantly she would die of a long drawn out fever induced by a CUT....how ironic.

Grabbing a washcloth she pressed it on the wound and grimaced.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:13 am
The remaining infected disapered into the shaodows. Alex headed twored the stairs and down into the open. With his rifle slung over his shoulder and his Cult revolver drawn he walked throwed the diner.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Ricky examined his own injury for a moment and then glanced over at Missara. Children come first..... He went over to her side and tried to see how badly she was injured. "There wouldn't happen to be a medic, would there?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 pm
"Hey anyone alive in here!" Alex called as he entered the diner through a shattered window. His revolver drawn. He headed trowed the kittchen.  

Andy _1134

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:02 pm
"We're good in here" Malcom and Imani had hid in the industrial refrigerator.
"Thanks. I don't know how long we could have held them off."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:33 pm
"There's an injured child, here!!" Ricky called. Hopefully that would get their attention. A flicker of anger flashed in his eyes-he may not be the best fighter and a coward.....but if someone was hurt he wasn't about to ignore them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:49 pm
Missara blinked. She could feel tears from the pain rise in her eyes and she hated it. Being so week, a child unable to care for herself irritated her beyond all measure...but she did so enjoy it when people doted upon her.

Wiping away her tears, she flashed Ricky one of her rarest smiles. Personally his name didnt suit her...so instead, "Thanks Richard."

Missara had already assessed her wound and though the cut had come pretty close to knicking her femoral artery she would be just fine if they could get the blood to stop. Though she was pretty sure she would need painkillers and stitches. Walking on it would be hard but she would manage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Alex enter the Kittchen with his gun held as so he meant no threat. "Okay most qritckly injured and children first. I have some sedatives that should take care of most injuries." Alex said as he set down his backpack. He opened it and took out 4 first aid kits. one with a red cross, a blue cross a green cross, and a silver cross. "Okay let me see the child first." Alex said as he opened the silver cross medical kit.  

Andy _1134

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:53 am
[Guess who is back to play blaugh sorry sweatdrop I missed this moment ti hi. I hope I don't die so early sweatdrop Anyway here she is ]
Username: Aqira
User Image
Name: Gwendolyn Cage
Type: Survivor/ job
job: Medical student
Personality: Gwendolyn is a social girl that likes to learn a lot in live. She is a bit scared of horror movies and with zombies. She can defeand herself but is not very well with weapon. She can get a bit scared easy.
Bio: Gwendolyn Cage was watching her teacher how he was cleaning a body before surgery. She is a student that likes to help people but is a bit scared when she have to cut. but she tries to win her fear. She was going to put some medical stuff when some zombies were eating her teacher so she tried to survive and escape in the buildning.
Weapon: Metal Pipe  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:38 am
[Okay I think it will be easier if I change the rules a little. From now on there will be only one zombie rush a page. But it still starts on the 5 post. Makes it easier to remember.]
Alex opened the silver cross aid kit and took out a syringe, along with a vile of clear liquid. "So whos bleeding to death?" Lan asked as he injected the syringe, He pulled back the rear and the liquid pored into it.  

Andy _1134

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:09 am
Gwendolyn was closed in the medical storage were the most stuff were. She looked down at the ground and many people were on the ground half-eaten and she was shivering. Her nightmare had come true and she manage to escape from the infected once. She looks around and her heart was beating quite fast because the air was tense and anything could appear. She tried to not stomp on any body and she knew that it was not very safe to be in a buildning alone. She then took some medical stuff and she looked at the door so no one would ambush her. Her plans were to take the medical exam not being a survivor. She then hears how the infected once were getting closer so she tries to take the other door of the medical storage. She then starts to run and then she notices some infected on the main entrance. She take a metal pipe and then closes her eyes and start to scream of fear. She opens her eyes and she had some scratches on one arm and a arm around her neck from a arm. She hit the infected with the metal pipe and start to run away.....
She notices that they disappeared. She felt alone in the city and she tried to get to the bus station so she could get a bus away from the town...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:22 am
"Ah-no problem," Ricky replied to Missara-slightly blushing. "Sorry, that I'm not a better fighter....."

Ricky then carefully lifted Missara and took her over to Alex for treatment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:36 am
[Lol hey I think we are all on to many RPs Moonmaiden just called Alex, Lan Lol]
Alex checked the wound and then said "Okay this might hurt." He injected the needle into her arm and and then the Sedative. He then pulled out a medical pad and some badages.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am
"sweet, shoot me up! Does anyone see my doll? I need something from that." In her doll was stuck a needle and thread she hid everything in her dolls, she was altering her dolls and making new clothes for them, cutting them open and sewing them closed.

She wrapped her arms around Ricky as he picked her up and took her to the new guy.  

VampressLeona

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:52 am
"Um that should make the wound clot faster. You, your name is Ricky, right. Wrap the wound in these bandages." Alex said as he handed him the bandages.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff