Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How do you want to die? What kinda funeral do ya want? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Angel000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:33 am
Well I want to doe of old age..really?! Seriously..I don't want to be murdered or stabbed..I will be angry..I actually never thought about where I would llike to be buried but..Hoping it's a nice place..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:22 am
In my sleep would be my choice--- you'd go peacefully--- Just going to sleep and not waking up, works fine for me. O_O Or, maybe in a fun way like a guillotine...
Hm, my funeral? I've never really thought about it. I guess I don't want it to be TOO extravagant.
For music to be played... I'm really not too sure. ><; Demolition Lovers by MCR, perhaps?

tetrasmaster

Taconius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:53 am
A massive storm of the ages...sweeping in from the ocean with structure-shredding winds and rain that goes through brick walls. I'm on top of some massive skyscraper with a Jackson and the worlds hugest speaker stack. I rock...until I am no more.
My body lands in the arctic...somewhere. I don't really care. After the E.L.E. Hurricane that destroys American civilization which in turn causes a collapse of the U.N., Pilgrims of the new age will Jihad to celebrate my dead body as the Axe-wielding Elder frozen from the great storm. Like some kind of...frozen guy. That's dead and old and people think he's special cuz he's all cool lookin' in ice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:36 am
I dont care how I die really I guess..

I dont care about the funeral arrangements too much accept that my tape is played of me bishing at everyone to have a party and get drunk instead of crying and Opeth's Master Apprentice is played xD  

XxBloodyXWristxX

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:24 am
if i have to die, i'll request that it be by way of a sword dule. no other way. otherwise i'll have my friends and family sue untill the government is punished for the ignorance.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:19 am
I actually wrote a song yesterday. It's called "when I die":

When I die freeze me in steel.
Coat me with metal inside an out.
Make me out of my own cold soul.
Make me into an inside out representation of myself.
When I die make me what I am meant to be.
Dissolve my blood to make death.
Forge me with flux to make a bell to toll for myself.
Do not ask for whom the bell tolls it tolls for all.
I am ruin the harbinger of misery.
I am misery The harbinger of ruin.
When I die put me in a bombshell for a coffin.
Dress me up in a suit of dead bronze.
Stand me up as a grave for my own funeral.

Soviet Reunion

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:19 am
XxBloodyXWristxX
I dont care how I die really I guess..

I dont care about the funeral arrangements too much accept that my tape is played of me bishing at everyone to have a party and get drunk instead of crying and Opeth's Master Apprentice is played xD

Exactly my point, no use crying on what is gone. Have a party and remember what has been lost. The whole tape is a funny idea though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:41 am
Well, I don't really care too much about how I die. I kind of want it to be somewhere cold, so my body will go numb before I do.
After that I want my boby creamated and my ashes scattered into the atlantic somehow.  

Shattenhund

XMidnightRavenX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:03 am
Well ... there only one why i would like to be Processed when i die. Out of all my favorite Colonies where the Egyptions their way of life was just great and how they treated there dead was just great...

so i would like to be processed into a mummy with some kind of egyption Traditions as if i was going to be going to the after life . i just think that the best why to be rememdered and well you get to last just about forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:46 pm
I would like to die in a secluded, dark village...with a 9 mm shotgun round, and for funeral, put me on fire and send me to hell  

[B I T C H]

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:26 am
well me i've always wanted to spontaneously combust...i always thought that was pretty cool
or maybe during sex like right after the climax (die with a smile on my face)

with my body umm....either buried in a coffin painted with slipknot pics that plays purity as i'm lowerd.....and have my heart cut out put in a jar and mailed to corey taylor lol heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:45 am
i would want to have a funeral down in the catacombs with every woman in a lacy type of black gown that looks like it has been shredded in places and all the men in suits that look like they had murdered someone in. my casket would be a metal bokk with leather strips running across the top of it and onto the sides where it would fasten into these huge buckle type things. then i would be placed in the wall of the catacomb  

Dozzie

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:13 am
I don't know how I'd want to die, but I would like to be mummified (with brain still in skull) and be buried with some of my stuff in a stone coffin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 am
I wish to die fighting. Either a blazing gun battle, or a sword fight. My funeral will not be a big deal. I can be moved wherever, but I want to have the weapon I died fighting with either stuck in the ground above me(sword), or with my guns in my tombstone, for all to see.  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:56 pm
Got down fightin, as for the funeral, don't want one just bury me in the back yard  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff