K u m a m o n

╔══════════════╗

" I wanna dance, I wanna dance in the light

I wanna rock, I wanna rock yo body,

I wanna go, I wanna go for a ride,

Up in the music & rock yo' body right
"

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Kumamon: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 pm

G e n e r a l- -I n f o r m a t i o n

User Image

Name - - - - - -
» Kumamon.
Pronunciation - - - - - -
» KOO-mah-mon.
Meaning - - - - - -
» The original name of the Digimon, Bearmon, before it was changed in the anime series. o3o
Gender - - - - - -
» Male.
Stage - - - - - -
» Adult.
Pride / Group / Etc. - - - - - -
» Kipindo'hayawani.
Rank - - - - - -
» Battle Leader (Dark).
Obtained - - - - - -
» Won him in Blue's February customs for '10~ He's my first male on old rogue lines. <33
Colorist - - - - - -
» Bluefire Dragonz.
RP Color - - - - - -
» #184097.
Theme Song - - - - - -
» "Rock That Body" - The Black Eyed Peas.

Personality - - - - - -
» Kuma's a self-absorbed sunnuvamuffin, usually found with a buddy wrapped around one paw and the spoils of victory (Usually food... >->) in the other. This brute likes to win when he can, but he just simply loves the thrill he gets from fighting, to the point where he will try and egg others on if they're having second thoughts about picking a fight with him.

"Man, come on. Let's do this. Come OOOON!"

Most of the time, he could be thought of as some sort of sports star with fame and fortune gone to his head, immediately ready to party it up after a game, whether or not the results of said game were good or bad.. He simply doesn't give a crap! He did what he was supposed to do and the results don't matter to him, Kuma' usually seeing a loss as another tally to add to his board of experience.

He also strives to improve himself in any matter that he knows of, usually by training himself physically to the point of being dangerously exhausted and often having to drag himself back to his den, delirious and stumbling around at that point. This training is usually running, going on hunts without harming the prey, jumping into a nearby river to swim, etc.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Kumamon: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:55 pm

H i s t o r y

The Beginning - - - - - -
» Kumamon was thrown into the world once he grew old enough to hunt small animals, his father wanting nothing more to do with him and his mother having left the two in the middle of the night, never to be seen again. Why take care of something if it can care for itself already? He trained himself to the point of exhaustion whenever he got the chance, eventually becoming a better hunter than most at a young age.

At first, he harbored extreme anger towards his parents, but later on came to realize that his father had been the one who made him strong and capable of surviving. His mother, on the other hand... Well, Kuma' doesn't have any nice things to say about her.

Digimon?... Oh wait. Pokémonz? - - - - - -
» Kuma' chose to further his skills and knowledge of fighting by seeking out one of Kipindo'hayawani's members, unsure of what he was sear- No, not really. The brute was pulled into the pride by accident and his own curiosity.

Kumamon had stumbled into one of the pride's trainers one late night after wearing himself out that day, going about the usual 'training' he'd made a habit of. He challenged him to a fight in a foolishly eager attempt to test out his growing muscles, only to be beaten rather easily by the stranger. Extremely baffled and intrigued, he went on to question the trainer, learning a bit about the pride and it's ways. A few days later and bam! Kuma' had gotten the basic idea and battled the trainer yet again, intent on joining this pride and honing his skills. The thought of the constant thrill of a fight presented to him was too good to pass up. All of the possible experience he could gain! Think of THE POWER. ಠ__ಠ

Successfully winning this second time with nothing but swipes of his large paws and constantly planting himself firmly to the ground when possible, he was lead back to the pride, the male all too eager to let the unique style of life sink in.

??? - - - - - -
» We don't know what's in store for Kuma' in the future yet, durr. >->

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:00 pm

F a m i l y- -

By Blood - - - - - -
» Grandparents [Matriarchal]
- - - - - - ??? & ???. [NPCs.]
» Grandparents [Patriarchal]
» Mother
- - - - - - ??? - Missing. [NPC.]
» Father
- - - - - - Grizzmon - Missing. [NPC.]
» Siblings
- - - - - - None.
» Half-Siblings
- - - - - - None.

His 'Own' Family - - - - - -
» Mate
- - - - - - None yet.
» Offspring
- - - - - - None yet.

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 pm

I m a g e s- -

Certs - - - - - -
» None yet.

Uncerts - - - - - -
» Adult

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 pm

R p s

Breeding RP Count
1 / 5.

Active RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Finished RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] Playin' in the mud? Bahari ya Sham
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Dead RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

B r e e d i n g s

Current Attempt
Father's name, image, and owner: Kumamon, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
CERT
Mother's name, image, and owner: NAME, OWNER
CERT
Pride: Kipindo'hayawani
Roleplay Links for Father:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Roleplay Links for Mother:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Would you like having a throwback?: Yes/No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Kumamon's Side
None.

MOM's Side
TEXT.

Would you like having a random?:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 am

S a h a u l i f u

╔══════════════╗

" My head and my heart are colliding chaotic

Pace of the world, I just wish I could stop it

Try to appear like I've got it together

I'm falling apart
"

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Sahaulifu: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 am

G e n e r a l- -I n f o r m a t i o n

User Image

Name - - - - - -
» Sahaulifu.
Pronunciation - - - - - -
» SAH-hau-LI-fu.
Meaning - - - - - -
» It means 'Forgetful' in Swahili.
Gender - - - - - -
» Female.
Stage - - - - - -
» Adult.
Pride / Group / Etc. - - - - - -
» None yet.
Rank - - - - - -
» None yet.
Obtained - - - - - -
» Won her and two others in The Sticky Triangle contest Kir had! She's my first female cheetah. <33
Colorist - - - - - -
» Kireiryuu.
RP Color - - - - - -
» #647761.
Theme Song - - - - - -
» "Slow Me Down" - Emmy Rossum

Personality - - - - - -
» Sweet, innocent, sheltered. Has short-term memory loss. Dislikes when her handicap kicks in when she seriously needs to remember something. With her new found motherhood, she's slowly starting to become a little more mature and independent from her mate and any others she relied on before. She's protective of those younger than her, especially cubs, a habit developed from her parents over protectiveness over her.

Be warned, she will CUT YOU if you try to harm her little darlings. :U

Think of her as a typical princess thrown out into the world without prior knowledge of the things to come. Or even similar to Duchess from The Aristocats.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Sahaulifu: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 am

H i s t o r y

The Beginning - - - - - -
» Saha' was a rather sheltered little youngster, protected from the outside world by her parents throughout most of her life because of one thing: her having short-term memory loss. Never out of her parents sights, thoughts of the possible harm that would befall their daughter too much for them, the female grew up to be a sweet and innocent thing, and also very curious. She remained under their loving watch until she was a young adult, her father having found a suitable male to pair her up with.

Tying the Knot - - - - - -
» Kweu'Chini was a strong and smart boy, well-traveled as well, and would certainly be able to keep others that posed a threat away from Sahaulifu. He'd been a traveler before bumping into Saha's parents, and was now ready to put that life behind at the idea of having a mate as lovely as this cheetah and finally being able to start a family. Of course he'd be able to care for their little angel!

Kweu' and Saha' lived on their own at last, her new mate shielding her from potential danger and making sure she had everything she wanted. The two fell in love, Saha' not knowing anything else but this 'Knight In Shining Armour' given to her, and Kweu' adoring the personality, looks... everything about his mate!

And so Sahaulifu's parents were right!... At least, for awhile.

All Alone - - - - - -
» Kweu' eventually decided that he needed to officially break his ties with the group of wanderers he had traveled with for so long. After all, they had been like brothers to him throughout that traveling phase of his life. The gossip from birds overhead made him positive that his friends were in the area. Assuring Saha' that he would return soon enough and making sure that she was situated, he having taught her how he'd survived during his travels, Kweu' set off.

So silly of Kweu'Chini. Saha' knew how to take care of herself!

Boys, boys, boys... - - - - - -
» About two or three weeks later, Sahaulifu woke up, safe and sound in what had been made into her and Kweu's den ages ago. The usual morning yawn and stretch and... Uh-oh. Waiting outside was her beloved Kweu' and another male, a cheetah she suddenly realized was named Utatu.

Wait. How on earth did she now his name?!

The three of them looked extremely confused as they cast glances at each other. Saha' recalled having slept with someone this last week, but.. who? Had Kweu' come home earlier and slept with her or had he just come home that day? She couldn't remember. Had she decided to fling it with this other cheetah these last few days or had she made a good friend while Kweu'Chini was away? She couldn't remember.

And to top it all off, Saha's belly felt just a bit heavier than usual. She had known she was pregnant, just.. not who the father of the litter coming was right now. Oh no, oh no. Her short-term memory loss had decided to kick it into high gear at the wrong time! What had happened? She simply couldn't remember!

The Waiting Game - - - - - -
» Sahaulifu, without a doubt, planned on taking care of the coming litter. She was far too innocent to even think of abandoning them or just dumping them onto either of the males. The boys argued with each other over who the father was, and even a little fighting happened between the two, with Saha' having to butt in to stop them. Being the one who was being stressed out the most about all of this, Kweu'Chini and Utatu soon chilled out for her sake.

Kweu' did sleep with his mate before leaving on the trip, but so did Utatu when Saha' was by herself! So the fact of who the father of the coming cubs was up in the air.

A bit of peace came over the three anxious adults as they awaited the kids arrival, discussing what would happen. But once it became apparent who the father was, drama followed.

Who's Your Daddy? - - - - - -
» The father of the cubs turned out to be Kweu'Chini!

??? - - - - - -
» We don't know what's in store for Saha' in the future yet, durr. >->

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 am

F a m i l y- -

By Blood - - - - - -
» Grandparents [Matriarchal]
» Grandparents [Patriarchal]
» Mother
» Father
» Siblings
- - - - - - None.

Her 'Own' Family - - - - - -
» Mate
- - - - - - Kweu'Chini.. for now.
» Offspring [Kweu'Chini]
- - - - - - Antia, Jinimsitu, Moto'Kichwani.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm

I m a g e s- -

Certs - - - - - -
» Adult

Uncerts - - - - - -
» Adult

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm

R p s

Breeding RP Count
1 / 5.

Active RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] Ma, maa, mom, mom, mommy, mom! Family
» [PRP] ..Oh, God damn'it. Kweu'Chini
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Finished RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] I didn't mean to.. Kweu'Chini
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Dead RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm

B r e e d i n g s

Current Attempt
Father's name, image, and owner: NAME, OWNER
CERT
Mother's name, image, and owner: Sahaulifu, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
User Image
Pride: Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Roleplay Links for Mother:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Would you like having a throwback?: Yes/No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
DAD's Side
TEXT.

Sahaulifu's Side
None.

Would you like having a random?:

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm

R e s e r v e d !
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items