Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Hermione would punch Ron in the face and blatantly refuse to finish/look over any of his homework.

Scenario: You were just rewarded a $500 giftcard to a store that sells only socks.

Person: Dobby

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 am
Oh my gosh he would spend ALL of that money buying wacky socks some matching, some not. He would also give Harry, Ron, and Hermione some and some to Barty Crouch's ex house elf whose name escapes me.

Scenario: You spot Draco sneaking around the halls at night stopping at Snape's room where you hear a girl's voice.

Character: Harry Potter  

vballlvr5

FncyFngers308D

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:07 pm
Harry would yell BOO really loud, get Draco to almost wet himself with fright, and then pull on his invisibility cloak just in time for Snape to run out of the office with Cho Chang at his heels. Then Snape would yell at Draco and Harry would fall down with silent laughter spasms.

Scenario: You are supposed to be watching the corridors, but your mind has wandered elsewhere...

Character: Trelawney  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 pm
[[ Tee hee! I like this game!! It wasn't here when I last visited, I LOVE it! ]]

Response:
    Professor Trelawney would throw her hands up to her temples in a wild, over-dramatic way, her face appearing like a fish would if it were out of water. She would stumble a bit and then louldy proclaim that her mother's brother's, aunt's, daughter's dog would be suddenly attacked by an insane, green, slimy, dog-eating squid! ...and then her eyes would go blank, and she'd ask why everyone was staring at her!

Scenario:
    While striding through a room that you know you aren't supposed to be in, you happen (somehow) across a time turner, laying quite innocently amid some fabric, long forgotton. You take it up in your hands, immediately deciding where it is you would go, and exactly what you'd do. You know that it would decidedly change everything that has happened, and yet in your selfishness, you would do it anyway...

Character:
    Draco Malfoy

Empress_Cat

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 am
Supreme Mugwump

Sunnie_prep

Scenerio: Uh, oh, you just fell in love with Lily Potter, and she loves you back!
Person: Scorpius Malfoy

OKAY I JUST HAD TO INTERVENE AND SAY THIS IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. If I were the person below I'd say REALIZE THAT IT WAS REALLY HER BROTHER (Al) I WAS IN LOVE WITH. DUH.

Scenario: You walk in on James and Sirius jumping from bed to bed in the dormitory and singing ABBA at the top of their lungs.
Person: Remus

I just wanted to say that I loved this post! Not only am I an Al/Scorpius fan, but your scenario made me laugh out loud. xd

Okay, down to the responding business!

Empress_Cat

Scenario:
    While striding through a room that you know you aren't supposed to be in, you happen (somehow) across a time turner, laying quite innocently amid some fabric, long forgotton. You take it up in your hands, immediately deciding where it is you would go, and exactly what you'd do. You know that it would decidedly change everything that has happened, and yet in your selfishness, you would do it anyway...

Character:
    Draco Malfoy

Draco would go back to warn his father so that Lucius wouldn't wind up disgraced and in Azkaban. After all, if Lucius was never arrested, then Draco wouldn't have been punished by Voldemort for his father's mistake and forced to get that unfashionable tatoo that he didn't want anyway. talk2hand lol

Scenario:
You see Lockhart preening himself in front of a mirror.
Person:
Peeves

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 am
It's Peeves! So he always has some mischief up his sleeves, and some bits of chalk that he would through at the back of Lockhart's head while being invisable. Then he would become visible right in front of Lockhart scaring him out of his wits, and frightening the pictures of Lockhart with some spraypaint.

Scenario: You come across Draco with Moaning Murtle crying.

Person: Pansy Parkinson  

vballlvr5

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 pm
Pansy would accuse Draco of cheating, probably punch him in the face (or curse him) and then never talk to him again (of course, that's all assuming Pansy and Draco are dating)

Scenario: You stumble upon Ron practicing his ballroom dancing for Yule Ball with a broom in the common room in the middle of the night.

Person: Fred Weasley

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces