Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Yunari stayed close to him as she looked around. For an angel, she had never seen heaven before and she wondered why.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:20 pm

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU PRISSY LITTLE......oh, beg yor pardo, didnt know there was a lady present, what can i do you for master Kaido." said Chargoff. He was short man with a bald head.

"hahaha some old Chargoff, this is Yunari, she is a gaurdian angel. and she is visiting heaven with me." Kaido said, telling Yunari, "dont worry about Chargoff, he is justgrumpy that of all the people, God chose him to make our weopons." turning back to Chargoff. "I just came to see if my weopons were ready yet."

"Ya Ya i got em, gimme a second." Chargoff says before dissapearing into a back room.

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Yunari just blinked at the man who yelled earlier, "I-I see," she turned and looked around at heaven, "I...have always imagined what heaven was like, but I never thought it was like this. It's amazing."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 pm

"Yes, its pretty amazing, anything you coul ever wantis here."Kaido said noticing Chargoff had returned, "Ah so the are finshed." he said looking at the weopons.

"Ya ya here they are, your angelic bow and sword." Chargoff said handing Kaido the weopons.

"Thankyou Chargoff, Fine crafmenship as always." Kaido said, turning to Yunari."ready to leave?" he smiled.

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Yunari nodded, "You got me here, time to take us both back. No offence, but heaven isn't for me."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 pm

"Alright,and dont orry about it, iprefered onearth anyway" he uses his power to shrink his weopons and put them in his pocket. "lets go" he says, taking her hand and leading er outside. "hold on tight"

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 pm

She nodded getting close to him holding on tight, "I may be an angel, but I am not good with heights. I have wings, but that doesn't mean I can use them that well."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:55 pm

"dontworry abuot it" he said reasureingly before unfurling his wings ansurrounding them, using his power to telaport.

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:59 pm

She closed her eyes holding onto him tightly keeping her wings in close
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:05 pm

"and vwlah, we're here" He said, unfurling his wings and hiding them away. "what do you think" they were standing ina small room on the second floor of a house.

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Yunari looked around, "As long as we are back on earth," she walked to a window and looked out at the streets below
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:16 pm

"this happns to be myhouse. if im correct my parents should be home. if they were actually my parents." he laughed athis joke.

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:24 pm

She nodded, "Should I become invisible then? I'm sure it will be easier on you if no one knew about me."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 pm

"No no its quite alright, these arent your normal humans, per say. the are half angels, they have all the powes we do, but age like humans. comon ill let you meet them." He said as he mov to the door, opening it.

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Yunari followed him, "I hope that this is alright. I do not wish to impose."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff