Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
Main Board Chat Thread {Chatter Box} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LDI Pearl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 pm
It can't be that bad I know we have some old folks in the guild myself included. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 pm
Amdis Dunkan
It can't be that bad I know we have some old folks in the guild myself included. xd

well, you can always try asking her. that'll make it more than 30x...  

Ronzalpha201

redhamster121

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:05 pm
Ronzalpha201
Amdis Dunkan

lol Some people just rather keep their age to themselves. I can respect that! It is not a big deal I was just curious. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 am
redhamster121
Ronzalpha201
Amdis Dunkan

lol Some people just rather keep their age to themselves. I can respect that! It is not a big deal I was just curious. smile

you can always try pming her. that might work.  

Ronzalpha201

redhamster121

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Ronzalpha201
redhamster121
Ronzalpha201
Amdis Dunkan

you can always try pming her. that might work.

Nah! I will leave her have her privacy. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 pm
Amdis Dunkan

IM OLD TOO... crying  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Lord Piro Goeth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:48 pm
I know this is compleatly random but does anyone know if you can unequip your aquarium and sell it?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 am
*sigh* just a random thought, I miss how this guild use to be..... where you click on it and the front page was loaded with user run shops and giveaways, when the " rate the person above you" thread was just starting and when people flooded in.

it seems rather dull now, I might not be an old member I joined when this guild was in the spotlight, but I have been here long enough to miss it.... though it seems all guilds are dieing.  

laharl140

Noble Spirit

7,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Tycoon 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm
I joined when the guild was in the spotlight as well. That was clear back in 2007. So if you joined around then, you have been in the guild for two years. I remember the guild slightly differently than you described. The Roleplaying sub-forum for one. Was a bit more active than it is now a days. Contests would show up regularly. But the front page wasn't full of them. Some of those contests were slightly questionable. Everything else you said checks out evenly in my memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:42 am
Hello smile  

Cozmic_Cupcake

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 pm
Lord Piro Goeth
I know this is compleatly random but does anyone know if you can unequip your aquarium and sell it?

you can unequipt certain items, but fishes and the overseer cannot be sold or traded. only object in the aquarium can be done that way and you can only trade or sell those in the marketplace, not the shops.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Related to the aquariums. There is a new pet that you can randomly get in the Daily Chance. The new Turtle Aqarium pet. Now with 25% more Rawr. smile

User Image  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:19 pm
LanceCalvis
I joined when the guild was in the spotlight as well. That was clear back in 2007. So if you joined around then, you have been in the guild for two years. I remember the guild slightly differently than you described. The Roleplaying sub-forum for one. Was a bit more active than it is now a days. Contests would show up regularly. But the front page wasn't full of them. Some of those contests were slightly questionable. Everything else you said checks out evenly in my memory.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*quizzles look* I remember that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:54 pm
Rakiz
LanceCalvis

*quizzles look* I remember that.

yeah...i remembered that as well....the good old days.  

Ronzalpha201

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image

This guild feel apart...

Did Kylie ever come back because I noticed her avatar was different...

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff