Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:57 pm
Tat paused to think for a moment. "Well....there was some sort of new weapon created for the wars that seemed to shoot fire. But I've only heard of them...never actually seen what they were," she said.

Then she glanced at the woman with them and then out the window. Tat was smiling mischiviously as she softly said 'Mr. Kitty' in a sing-song sort of way.

((Actually had to do some quick research....guns were starting to be developed in the late 15th century-that is if the site I used of truthful))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:04 pm
((I'm not sure. I've heard of early cannons at that time, certainly.))

"Well this is considerably more advanced." Tyran said, replacing it on the table. He then looked at them both, deciding that he might as well 'come clean'...as far as he could anyway.

"Listen, just to let you know...I'm not human. Hence the tail. In my time you humans went into space and met other species of people. My species are called the Mon'tan. Just so you know."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:05 pm
[I have no idea how to start. xd ]

Vence trecked across the valley at a slow, but steady pace. He was alone, naturally. The fields he was crossing were dangerous, and his colleagues had chickened out due to superstition. Apparently there was there was the rumer that those who went through never were seen again. They were circling around, a feat that would take weeks.

This was his fourth day, and he was almost through. The sun was setting; he would be stopping soon to rest. He sighed, taking his time to stop and take a quick gulp of water, inspecting a deeper part of the valley he was about to pass through. There was no vegetation here, only a maze of rocks that threatened to take his life he he got lost or tripped the wrong way.

He capped his canteen, and placed it back by his side, attached to his belt. He surveyed the land carefully, scrutinizing every detail, his face showing no expression. He stayed that way for several moments, still as a statue except for his eyes. He smiled. The maze was no longer a maze, at least not to him. For now, though, he would rest.

He slipped off his pack from across his armored shoulder, and placed it on the ground. Taking a few rocks and placing them around in a circle, and after searching for a few dry branches, he threw them in the circle and snapped his fingers, his attention on the center. The branches sparked, and a fire quickly consumed them. He sat down cross legged near the fire, taking off his armored boots to remove any pebbles or dirt that might have made their way into them. He grabbed some bread from his bag, given to him by some of the elves; the kind that didn't go stale. He took a bite, holding the bread with one hand as he placed his boots back on with his other.

The day was done. The sun was down, and a new full moon just beginning to rise. The second moon, a half-moon, was already up, and halfway in the brightly lit night sky. He shifted his position, sat crosslegged, and folded his hands together. Of course, he had to thank the Gods for his safe trip thus far. After a minute or two, he opened his eyes, shifted his position once again, and prepared to get some rest. But then something happened.

The world somehow...changed. Instantly his hand was on the hilt of his sword behind him. But he knew this was not something he could fight, even with his magic. This was some forbidden sorcery, for sure. Before anything more could happen, he grabbed his bag, everything still in it, thankfully, and then sudden chaos insued. The world seemed to swirl into a spiral, fading away, and he was left in...nothing. Whatever this was, it wasn't good.

"s**t," He said, starting to panic. There was nowhere to focus on, so he simply lashe out. He waved his hand out in front of him, conjuring up a fire, and let it flare to the size of a forest fire. Even with the fire, the darkness remaind absolute beyond the touch of the flames. He let the fire die, not bothering to waste his energy. He was standing in nothingness, but that only lasted for a moment. The next thing he knew, he was falling, and a second later, landed on a hard surface. The only thing that saved himself from death was his armor and his bag.

"what the hell was that all about...and where in all the lands am I?" he asked himself, now sitting up and looking around. One thing he knew for sure; this was not his world. This was far more advanced, probably like the technology that was around during the second age, over 7,000 years ago.

He was on top of a building, that much was sure. The roof was slanted slightly, and the texture was rough. Good, no threat of slipping and falling. He glanced down to see what was below him. A few balconies, and a streat below him. Metal things were miving at fast speeds on that road, and people were walking on the sides. He was definitely out of place.

"This is just great, Now I'm in some nightmare, stuck in the second age, or in another dimention. It's obvious this is a different world, there's only one moon." He said all this to himself, glancing up to inspect the sky. All the bright lights made it hard to see properly, but there were no constellations he recognised.

He made a move to adjust himself, but lost his balance. He didn't have time to grab anything, before he fell and landed on his back, again, this time on the balcony.

"Ow," he said, this time no soft bag to cushion his landing. He glancved at the room, and was unfortuntely in plain view of three people. Fortunately, they looked as out of place as he did. Unfortunately, they probably would consider him an enemy, more or less.

"Umm...Is it just me, or all you guys just as confused as I am?" He gave a reassuring smile, or tried his best to, as he pushed himself off the ground.

[I'll say that's a good enough post to enter in with xd ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:08 pm
Tat squeaked and jumped onto Tyan's lap at the arrival of the newcomer. Luka hissed in annoyance and anger.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 pm
[crikey *puts on reading glasses*...wait, I already have glasses! XD great into]

Tyran jumped, and snapped up his gun, but was unable to get to his feet due to Tat taking refuge on his lap.

"Who are you?" he demanded, but a second look revealed that this man was utterly odd. Judging by how they had gravitated towards one another thus far, he already began to suspect that he wasn't from thsi time either. In response he lowered his gun a little, but still pointed it at the stranger's kneecaps, just incase.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:24 pm
Vence glanced at the item the one guy was holding, clearly a weapon. He could only guess what it was. His quick logic said it was a long distance weapon, and it probably was loaded with...whatever, and wass deadly. He had to be careful with this guy.

"My name is Vence Elserain. I'm a Captain in...well, a Captain in an army, and Blademaster and Fire Elementalist. I'm going to assume we all don't belong here, right?" he asked, looking at each one of them. They all were dressed bizzarely, including himself, with vast differences, except for that one person. She looked more modern but still slightly out of place. The one dressed like.....something, looked like she was supposed to be some sort of performer, and this guy looked like someone with authority, like himself. He had a few scars like himself, too.

"So who are you guys?"  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:28 pm
Apparently, we are all from different time periods. I'm Stephanie Murphy, I was transported her from 1987. The jester's from Earth's past and he's from the future. It's 2009 for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:29 pm
Tat, feeling mildly embarrassed, looked up at Tyran-smiling and laughing nervously. She slowly climbed off his lap so that Tyran could move easier.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:39 pm
"I'm afraid I'm not even from this dimention, I think. I'm pretty sure none of you have heard of a 'Seschydiah' or a 'Medeancore,' have you?" He glanced at each one of them, hoping they might have heard it somewhere. He guessed not, but there was always hope.

"May I?" he asked, placing one foot through the balcony door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:40 pm
Tyran stood up and studied Vence a little more and then clicked the safety on his gun, replacing it back on the table, though keeping his tail hovering around it.

"I'm Tyran Suao, from 2456 ad. Technically i'm not from earth, but I've been there before." he shrugged, happy that people hadn't seeme dot have freaked out at the prospect of him being an alien. It seemed that at this point they were prepared to belive anything.  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:41 pm
"Cool, an alien and an extra-dimensional being, what are your places like?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:44 pm
Realizing she hadn't properly introduced herself to the others-Tat jumped up and bowed deeply. "Tatum Williams-Tat for short. I'm a jester," she said happily. Luka meowed loudly. "Oh..." she said picking up her cat, "...and this is Luka."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:48 pm
"That explains a lot." Tyran siad, smirking at the word 'jester'.

"As for 'my place'...I don't know. Lots of spaceships, always travelling, the federation everywhere..." he shrugged. "Countless aliens. As for my home planet, I left it when i was 16. That was very different to the way the rest of the galaxy works."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:52 pm
Vence smiled, a little nervously, as he quickly noted each name. He waited patiently for Tyran to finish before speaking.

"Well..." Vence glanced around the room, looking for something to relate to. Finding nothing, he sighed.

"My world is kind of like earth, but there's two moons, technology is crappy compared to here, but we have a several forms of magics to make up for that. Example, I'm a fire elementalist." He waved his hand, balling it into a fist, and open again, this time holding a flame in his palm.

"I can manipulate fire, and any fire I produce myself, like so, I have total control over. There's a lot more involved.....Sort of like your average fantasy story come to life, I guess. i don't know what your stories are like."

A little more confident, he stepped through the doorway a few paces, then stopped as he waved the fire away.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:58 pm
Tyran eyed the fire in admiration, feeing a pang of jealousy.
"Fascinating." he nodded. "I couldn't have imagined that even seperate dimensions were embroiled in all of this. We're in deep s**t aren't we?" he laughed.

[I've noticed that Tyran swears a lot -haha I apologise, but he's always so direct and pessimistic nothing else suits his character sweatdrop ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff