Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What I would like to see in the next Zelda title Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Zelda Console Game?
  Oot
  Majora's Mask
  Windwaker
  Four Swords
  Twilight Princess
  Other
View Results

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 pm
TtheHero
Man On The Hill
Metuh_Fish
TtheHero
Metuh_Fish
TtheHero

One other thing; the Razor Sword really was the coolest looking blade of the bunch, wasn't it?

no. just no.

Thank you so much for agreeing with me.

Pardon my bluntness. I just felt the Razor Sword was built from lameness. The Gilded Sword is much cooler, and if we're talking about the coolest looking, I'm going to say Great Fairy's Sword. Or Fierce Deity's Sword is that's an option. The Razor Sword was wimpy, short, and had a crappy edge to it.

I prefer the Razor Sword over the Gilded Sword, But the Fierce Diety's Sword looks the coolest.

Yes, that much is undeniable. Imagine having a sword like that for real.

Has anyone ever wondered why the Mirror Shield in MM had an unhappy face on it?

To match the theme of Ikana Canyon. It was damn ugly though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:17 pm
The Giants knife: The best WORST item in LOZ history ^^  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm
This will blow EVERYONE'S minds......... ZELDA GETS PREGNANT and link's the dad. So, when Ganon(derf) takes her, he's screwed both ways.

you get to play as Link with the original idea, but you can also go Zelda and annoy the CRAP out of Ganon with constant cramps, mood swings, and other things pregnent women go through

The Title?

The Legend of Zelda: The Fetus of Fate Coming out 2010 lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 am
I think it might be cool if Link ditches the sissy looking tunic. Even in Twilight princess I didn't like the "Hero's Clothes." Maybe a story where Link's meant to become a Knight of Hyrule, only Ganondorf comes to swipe the throne before he completes his training, but Link keeps the requisite set of badass looking armor. Also, I know this one's really obvious, but give people voices! They did with Corruption, didn't they? Why not with Zelda? And if you can't give voices, then give Link some ******** lines, for Nayru's sake!  

Rachetgirl11

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:14 am
Man On The Hill

1998 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
2000 – Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
2001 – Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
2002 – Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) and Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
2003 – Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
2004 – Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
2005 – Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
2006 – Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2007 – Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Link's Crossbow Training
I don't know if I'd count the Crossbow Training stare
But otherwise, yeah, I guess it has been a little more often than I remembered...
Though I don't think remakes count, since they really don't take that long to do.
Handhelds usually don't get as much attention...

Also, Rachetdude. No voices. And no lines for Link. Many people have been over this many times. It's a stupid idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:45 am
I would like some voice acting for the next one. Zelda could really be Nintendo's big story-telling series if they played their cards right. I probably wouldn't make Link talk too much, but I would at least like some voice acting.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:46 am
digimonfan734
This will blow EVERYONE'S minds......... ZELDA GETS PREGNANT and link's the dad. So, when Ganon(derf) takes her, he's screwed both ways.

you get to play as Link with the original idea, but you can also go Zelda and annoy the CRAP out of Ganon with constant cramps, mood swings, and other things pregnent women go through

The Title?

lol! I don't think it would sell, but I'd laugh my a** off all the way, man. "Press the B button to b***h!"

I'd like to see something like Majora's Mask (or maybe Minish Cap?) come up again for the Wii. You know, a Zelda game that isn't, "*gasp!* Hyrule's in Trouble (again)! Link, you're the hero of (insert element here), so you're the only one who can save us (again)! You have to get the stones/pearls/masks/etc to defeat Ganondorf (again)! Holy crap! He's kidnapped Zelda (again)!"

Okay, maybe the "go through all the temples to get whichever items" part has to stay, but can we please have a Zelda game that's more original?

I guess we could, but beware of the "OMG!!1! THAR'S NO ZELDA OR GANON ANYWARZ!!1! THIS IS DA WURST GAME EVAR!!!1!! scream "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:17 pm
They should try survival horror or a more dark and solemn game.

Orr... Try maybe human enemies like an army invades hyrule from another world. Give link some arrow power collection. His "guide" can be Navi again. Link travels into the world and finds a large castle. This castle is huge though. Filled with people and guards led by a king of some kind. Interesting I think.  

muzuka

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 pm
muzuka
They should try survival horror or a more dark and solemn game.

Orr... Try maybe human enemies like an army invades hyrule from another world. Give link some arrow power collection. His "guide" can be Navi again. Link travels into the world and finds a large castle. This castle is huge though. Filled with people and guards led by a king of some kind. Interesting I think.
Legend of Zelda: Sands of Time?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:01 am
I really liked how Oracle of Ages and Seasons were set somewhere else, and had different races. I loved being able to swim under water and doing all the silly sidequests. I loved the sense of accomplishment after doing the quest with the cheesy mustache, mask etc. Am I the only one who really misses the item exchanging part of the old games? The fact that you needed to travel through time or change seasons to complete the game made it quite fun too. I think that they also had a bit more storyline than other games, I'd love to see something like them on the wii.

Nintendo are generally quite good at coming up with cool new ideas. :] If you haven't guessed LoZ oracle of ages and season are favourite zelda games, maybe because they were my first. ^^ I quite like Link being the hero but it would be cool if about half way through the game or something, link was captured or became really ill or something, and then you had to take the role of someone else to get him back or find a vital medicine or something. There might also be a timelimit for when he would die and you had to use time to try to do what was necessary in time, before he snuffed it. You could be zelda and use the song of time to time travel, Nayru and use he hapr or maybe an entirely new character.

I hope the next game isn't as streamlined as phantom hourglass because it was over so quickly! I don't usually complain about the length or easiness and PH was a great game. Maybe I'm just getting better at Zelda games. ^^;  

Sakuneko-chan

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:05 pm
Sakuneko-chan
I really liked how Oracle of Ages and Seasons were set somewhere else, and had different races. I loved being able to swim under water and doing all the silly sidequests. I loved the sense of accomplishment after doing the quest with the cheesy mustache, mask etc. Am I the only one who really misses the item exchanging part of the old games? The fact that you needed to travel through time or change seasons to complete the game made it quite fun too. I think that they also had a bit more storyline than other games, I'd love to see something like them on the wii.

Nintendo are generally quite good at coming up with cool new ideas. :] If you haven't guessed LoZ oracle of ages and season are favourite zelda games, maybe because they were my first. ^^ I quite like Link being the hero but it would be cool if about half way through the game or something, link was captured or became really ill or something, and then you had to take the role of someone else to get him back or find a vital medicine or something. There might also be a timelimit for when he would die and you had to use time to try to do what was necessary in time, before he snuffed it. You could be zelda and use the song of time to time travel, Nayru and use he hapr or maybe an entirely new character.

I hope the next game isn't as streamlined as phantom hourglass because it was over so quickly! I don't usually complain about the length or easiness and PH was a great game. Maybe I'm just getting better at Zelda games. ^^;

I actually had a dream once where Link and Zelda were going through a game together, but Link was doing all the fighting, then he died, and it was really dramatic and then Zelda had to take over.

I almost cried, even though it was only a dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 pm
digimonfan734

The Title?

rofl Oh my god, being pregnant and able to throw fireballs is not a good combination. I hope Ganondorf has stocked up on pickles, chocolate, and ice cream.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:23 pm
Meta_Fish
I would like some voice acting for the next one. Zelda could really be Nintendo's big story-telling series if they played their cards right. I probably wouldn't make Link talk too much, but I would at least like some voice acting.

I half agree, clone. Zelda with voice acting would be alright, since she actually talks. But Link never has dialogue, so he shouldn't have a voice actor. Simple.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:39 pm
Waynebrizzle
She's never even hinted at in Link's Awakening though.

Actually there's a reference at the beginning when Link confuses Marin for Zelda. Just saying...  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

Syn of Sin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:20 am

I think I would like a game for Ocarina of Time.

With the main character as Princess Zelda, during the time period Link missed out on when he went from child to adult in the Temple.

Just curious what she did during that whole period while Ganondorf was taking over Hyrule. surprised

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff