Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:29 am
Kailee rolled her eyes. "Not my fault that the mud jumped up and got you in your open mouth when you pushed me in." she said and then rolled over so that he was once more in the mud as she got off of him and shook herself, getting off as much mud as she could. "It's gonna take me forever to get my fur nice and white again . . ." she murmured in a somewhat whiney tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:23 pm
Growling, Leonard stood up and tried to brush himself off. "Your fur? what about my clothes? i'm not gonna wander around you all naked while my clothes dry." he then grinned pevertedly. "I could help you get your fur clean and dry..." He grinned innocently and went to give her a hug but slipped over in the mud.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:53 pm
Kailee growled at his sentence about him helping her get dry, but when he slipped and fell into the mud, she blinked and then burst out laughing. It was just so hilarious to see him try to come towards her and then fall face first into the mud!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:50 pm
Leonard blushed...or would have if he were human and tried again wrapping his arms around her wolf like waist and tackled her int othe river that was so convieniantly near where they were playing mud fights. "Will the water help?" he cooed his haird plastered over his forehead and down a little of his nose.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:18 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 pm
((hi smile i was reading and i really like this story. do u mind if i lurk and read? also if u guys need a random character every now and then i can help out if u want?))  

Rose1386

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 pm
(( Sure, that would be nice but bluey is off with the pixies so i'm gonna pm her tto remind her of the rp we can have our little randomness if you want too ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:19 pm
((ok ^^ whatever works for you))  

Rose1386

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm
((Sorry for disappearing. I forgot about this RP for a while. sweatdrop ))

Kailee's eyes widened and she squirmed in the water. "G-get off me!" she growled, trying to get out from under him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:49 pm
(( lol it's okay I've been a little busy myself^^))
Leonard smiled brightly. "If you insist." He purred and got of her letting her slip into the water a little deeper. He moved further down the stream to wash the mud off his body the sun softly gleaming off his body. He sighed then turned around to se his jacket had falled off her and she was completely naked. "Oh my god!!" She gasped and quickly disappeared under the water having taken an eye full of her body. "I'm sorry." He squeaked and disappeared into the rivers depths.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:12 pm
Kailee growled and instantly shifted wolf, pouting. "Jerk." she muttered unhappily. However, she figured that this was better than staying at the castle and being wed to some worse vampire jerk that she couldn't stand in the least . . . at least she could stand hanging around this guy . . .

((Whee . . . I forget to check on this when people don't post in a long time. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:05 pm
He stayed under water watching the sun reflect off his skin under the water. For now he was free and was...kind of making a new friend. He was sure that the whole kingdom was looking for him and that put her in danger. Slowly he got out not realising his pants were stuck on a rock until he saw Kailee blinking. "Gyah!" Leon cried indignantly and dived back into the water retrieving his pants. His head poking a little out of the wate, if he could blush he would.
((that's okay lol I'll do my best to keep posting I'm in Senior class now so I'll be doing my best to get on be patient pwease ^^))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:09 pm
Kailee blinked as she saw Leon get up without any pants before he dove back under. She shook her head, now trying to get the image out of her mind. She dunked her head under the water and started blowing bubbles to try and clear her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm
Leon just kept looking at her. Slowly he moved over to Kailee, a branch cracked and he gasped. "No," He whispered and pulled her into the water hiding them soundlesly. He watched holding her close as three trackers went by growling and baring their teeth. "They've just disappeared through the river into the human territory...We can't go there." the others nodded at the first man hissing. "We'll just say they were captured by the Vampire hunter's," The second replied. Tehy left as fast as lightning Leon counted to five before letting them up. "Sorry about that." He whispered. "Those people are trackers. I'm glad we convinced them we're in the human realm. Again I'm sorry about getting you all wet again." He said looking away then helped her out of the water.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 am
Kailee gasped as she was allowed out of the water by Leon, shaking her body so that the water flew everywhere. "Next time warn me . . ." she growled out.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff