Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 am
"It is? s**t.." Velth stomped his hooves. "Me? My anme is Dalt'ron. I was just..the whole caln was..." He shook shi head. "Loo,k the two leged ones are deadmeat - i saw drow nearby. Come with me, they won't go too deeply into the forest."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 am
"I don't remember you among the clan," she replied-slightly lowering her guard.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:12 am
A woman was covering her face and hair and she was floating a little in the air and she passed by the guards and threw sleeping dust on them. She looked around and saw the people covering and trying to escape from the Island. "What a shame of this illusion of a better way in another place.." She spoke very elegant and some of the attacking guards knew her. They were on the same side. She was invincible during the action. She tried to let the people leave and she tried to rather poison or throw them into the sea so they could have none left. She saw a drow and it was strange for her. She threw more sleeping dust so the guards would kill them all.
(Well I will do my best ^^ here she is)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:44 am
[I hate missing stuff. Vence is an expert in battles though, so he has an advantage. 3nodding ]

Vence was finally amongst people, ready to board the ships and leave along with everyone else. Something told him something was wrong though. He walked towards the perimeters of the people...and arrows flew.

The sky was set ablaze by them, the arrows flaring as the they headed towards the people. Instantly they panicked, pushing and shoving behind him to get to the boat.

"God damn this life." he cursed again, and drew his blade. Maybe it was a good thing he wore his armor after all. Before he did anything else though, he waved his han, and the fire engulfed the arrows they were set with, and the fire vanished harmlessly. He wasa little late though, for some, it was too late, the arrows having set fire to the ground. several people were burned, and were now rushing even more panicked to the boat. This time, as the second wave of arrows shot forth, he emmediately burned them all, and rushed forward, intent on killing the enemy archers. He could only guess they were drow, like every other problem these days sinse the plague.

He jumped over some bushes, and emmediately jumped out of the way of a dagger. Drow indeed. He sliced his way past three, and continued searching for the rest. It only made it worse that it was night, and he contiuously had to put a stop to the flaming arrows.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 am
The 'sentuar; snorted. "you automatically assume I am from your clan? What does it matter? there's..tehre's none of us left." he pretended to wince at the screams.
"the two legs' concerns are not ours. let us leave."
--

The human gaurds dropped off to sleep to b slaughtered. More drow soldiers rushed them and teh boat began to push away form teh shore as fast as it could.

Craban leapt and cut teh throat of one of the enemies, rolling out of the way of another's sword to stab his assailiant through the foot. he carre don running and bumped into vence - he raised a dagger about to strike and then stopped when he relaised he was probably on his side. But teh guy was in full armor...

--

As teh boat was far away form the shore the archers turned their attention to firing upon it. teh sails soon caught one fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 am
"I do not take orders from one who has no suprior aurthority above me," Orla replied sternly as she pointed to her earring. In her clan the earring meant she was the mate of the clan leader and next in charge-Conleth would have wore two to signify that he was in command.

She raised her bow. "Who are you?" she demanded as she asked again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:07 am
Veleth the 'centuar' snorted.
"What on earth do you mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:08 am
Vence had just cut his way through his 20th kill when he was pushed from behind. He raised his sword, ready to stab, but stopped short. This guy was drow, but he hesitated, not killing him. Was he on their side? With the two seconds they had encountered each other, he decided against killing him, and turned to block a short sword from cutting off his arm.

"A traitor to the drows? You don't get that often, do you?" He asked, forcing the soldier back to stab him through the gut. Why had he ever chosen this to be a career?

His arm tired from the constant force, he decided to get rid of the drows in an easier manner. He summoned a ball of fire in his hands, lghting the darkness around him. He threw the ball at the closest drow, and it exploded in an inferno on impact. It did not harm the surroundings though, only the enemies on which he focused.

"Much easier this way," Vence commented.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:12 am
Orla shot at the ground by his hooves as a warning. She was in no mood for games. "I am Orla of the Northern Woods clan. Mate of Conleth the leader."

"Your scent doesn't match that of my kin," she said taking aim again. She glanced back at the shore briefly as the screams continued and the smell of smoke hung in the air....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:14 am
"Hardly a traitor." Craban siad with a snort. He withrew a few throwing knives and sent one flinging off after an approaching drow soldier, hitting her square between the eyes. he span as one tried to slash out for him and stabbed a dagger up trhough it's jaw before stabbing anotehr in it's chest.
"What're you then, some sort fo spellsword?" He glanced back quickly at teh boat as it burst completly to flames, errupting in screams. the people began to dive overboard to be picked off by more archers.  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:18 am
The centuar gave an indulgent smile and sniffed.
"alright, then. Now the real question is...do you wnat to survive all of this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:24 am
"What? What sort of question is that to ask in this chaos?" Orla asked. She was beginning to suspect that this centaur was more than he appeared.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 am
[Well I Guess Ill join if thats alright.]

Gaianame: Andy_1134
User Image
Character name: Kyrun
Race: Human
Allegiance: Independant. [can go either way]
Weapons: Nadachi Hilo blade.
Appearance: He Is avrage high. He Wears mainlt red for good luck. Also He wears it as a reminder as what He has forgotten
Personality: He can sometimes care and sometimes not even think about it, He can sometimes be uncarring.
Bio: Kyrun has been to too many places. He has been running from his past so to speak. He has long since forgoten, what he was running from. Other then travel, Fighting and useing his control over the elements. He has some amnesia as to where hes from or what his last name and family are. Kyran useally keeps to him self and Might help out once in a while.
Other:
He is a master of 8 diffrent elements.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:29 am
(Welcome biggrin )

Veleth laughed.
"You're a very clever girl. I had hoped you'd put that intelligence to good use."
He shifted out fo centuar form and black to his origional form - the blonde haired human ina crimson foriegn coat and black unnatural eyes. he rested one hand casually on the samurai sword at his side.
"Everyone is going to die back there - its already going well. We need someone to survive. You."

(sorry g2g - gonna make my dinner lol)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:42 am
((Tay-I have an event to go to soon anyway.))

Orla stepped back as the centaur before her shifted. Her eyes widened-she had heard stories of those who could shift but never actually seen one.

"Me? ....Why?" she asked.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces