Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 pm
" O, hello Nero"
" Guess I am not that good at tracking silently he he"
She tagged next to him following him and other fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:14 pm
"Wow nice Blade dagger" He said staring at the blade. "Nice!"
((I gots to go))  

Nero9295

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:18 pm
"Mother gave the blade to me...father gave me the gun, and my sister gave me the handle" he smiled and pulled the dagger off the wall "Here, you can hold it, it's unbreakable" he thought back to the various fights he had it in "This gun...well..the story isn't pretty" he smiled deviousy  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm
"What is the story?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:31 pm
"Welll..." he thought wayyyyyy back "Father had taught me how to hunt with the dagger, then he showed me how to use a gun, the problem is, I was inexperenced, I shot my father in the leg, he whipped me, then, mother got furious.." he sighed "She took me and sister away, sister grew up and went away, she was two years older than me, well, so, I left to, about a year later, I got man enough to use it again, so I did, everything was fine...then..sister came and found me, she told me she found dad, I went to him, and everything was great, then...he came home a drunk fiftey year old..he killed my sister..after..well, never mind" he sat on the bed, once was a boat bed, and started crying "but, with all the evil in this gun, it has saved me hundreds of times..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:40 pm
She sets next to Seraph and wraps an arm around him.
" Shh its ok friend. I am sorry I made you remember."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:46 pm
"No, it's not your falt...either way tonight, I would probaly fal aleep crying" he laughed a litte, ssucking up his crying "Well" he wiped away the tears and blush when she hugged him, of course this cheek fur was white, so, his blush was visabe "Th...thanks for the hug"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:51 pm
" Anytime Seraph... I .. I have lost people too so If you ever want to talk. Come find me ." She smiles . Sophie noticed him blushing and blushed back  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:56 pm
"Yep" he awnsered and looked away for a moment  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:58 pm
She sat there with her arms bent behind her back twiddling with her fingers. Blushing a bit. At telling him so much already.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:04 pm
"WELL!" he clapped his hands together "Who wants to explore my humble house more?" he stood up fast, hitting his head on the ceiling  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:11 pm
" Aw " Meewww " Are you k? and i would love a tour"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm
Hrubbed his head "I'm ok, well, you've seen the two bestest rooms, now for the various other rooms" he smiled and draged her to the next hall way "Ok, these are the guest rooms" he looked in each one "There pretty basic though" he went to the next room, "Ok, bathroom, this was very hard to rig up running water"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:08 pm
" OO what are you a handyman she giggled?" " This place is amazing."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:22 pm
He looked at her "Yes, yes I am..and it is isn't it" he looked around and noticed something on the floor, he grabbd it and stuffed it in his pocket  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff