Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:54 pm
A robotic entourage followed them, growing in number as more curious bots from around the floors joined in on the crowd, in case they were needed. Justice and the girl eventually arrived at the med bay, at which time he pointed to a cold, metal medical bed. "You should lay on this. The bots will take over from here." The bots readied various unrecognizable medical tools. Oddly enough there wasn't a single needle or sharp tool in sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:56 pm
She laid on the metallic table. Jumping a bit at the coolness of it. Relaxing her body she closed her eyes and waited for them to heal her.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:00 pm
A bot flashed a very bright light into her eyes, and she went black. When everything was clear, her scars had been healed to the point that they no longer hurt, and her bruises were completely healed. Justice stood. "How do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:03 pm
" O, Soo much better."
She stood up and jumped from the table. Twirling round she suddenly hugged Justice. Then thought better of it. Releasing him.
"Sorry," she lowered her head.
" Thank you."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 pm
He lost all of his composure once she'd hugged him. It was the swinging of his tail reminding him of its horrid pain that prevented him from dropping into that trance again. "You're most welcome. Med stuff is cheap." He smiled "Now please follow me to your room."

He lead her down a long hall full of doors, opening one of them. A roughly twenty by twenty foot room was on the other end of the door. The room had a round inhumanly large bed in a sunken area in the center of the room. The blankets were made of some sort of synthetic fur that was very fine and soft to the touch. The bed was made from high tech foam, and supported the skeleton of the user.

A shower sat in the corner of the room, a couple feet from a toilet and a sink, all surrounded by a smooth glass-like wall. In another corner was a kitchen with advanced cooking and food storage systems. "This is your room. Please enjoy your stay."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:20 pm
Her mouth dropped.

" The -the -this is my room?, " she stuttered. " My old room was not 1/70th of the size of this one."

Her eyes take in the expansion before her. Happily she steps forward and then turns back around.
" Is there somewhere I could get clothes from?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm
"Ummm, the bots can handle that.. Tell them what you want, within reason, and they'll fabricate some fabric and make you an outfit." He chuckled at her amazement at such a miserably undersized room with very little to it. The Kliens always made sure their people had more than enough, even in the military. The council of war enforced minimum room sizes and commodities inside them. This made it difficult to build cheap ships, and thus killed the mentality of quantity over quality. "Though it may take a couple hours to make clothes... I can get you some premade clothes."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:27 pm
( starting to heart these bots they do everything)
" OK thanks. Nothing to hard just some jeans and a few shirts like what I have on, and had earlier ."

She walked over to the bed and leaned back. Reveling in its comfort opposed to a concrete floor.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:32 pm
He had no idea what jeans were, and did not attempt to ask. He wasn't sure what her shirts were made from, so he simply decided the bots would make her white boxer shorts with a small white shirt for underwear, and a green synthetic fur robe over it. Comfy, mobile, and light weight, sounded good to him. Meanwhile he returned to his chambers. "If you need anything, just ask the bots."

(The Kliens would collapse without the bots. XD )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:33 pm
And she drifted off to sleep. Uncertain of the day ahead, she reveled in the fact of finding someone similar to herself that was also kind. She would talk to the bots in the morning about her clothes.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:59 am
She woke up from the most relaxing sleep of her life. Looking around, it dawned on her everything that had happened previously was not a dream it was a reality. Hopping off the bed Sophitia found a small gift box at the edge of the bed. Curiously she stared not knowing what it contained.

( If anyone gets on later lol I'll be back around 10 am my time ( eastern) )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:56 am
Apa watch as the egg shaped ship left he stared up into space for awhile until one of his men taped him on the shoulder.

"sir what are we going to do now?" the solder asked.

"get our best sniper and 5 of our best men we are going after that Zylo person......hes up to something and i want to know what". Apa replied

"Yes sir" said the solder.

once the units where gathered they started of in the direction that Zylo took to try and spot him but keeping a safe distance.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 am
She fiddles with the ribbon tied box and starts to open it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:48 am
Within the box were some articles of clothing. The silken undergarments Justice had planned for her, and a synthetically furred robe. A couple bots entered her room and stood at attention before her.

meanwhile Justice woke to a bot's report. "Sir, our guest has awoken. The clothing has successfully been fabricated and delivered as planned. Our mapping system has been looking for a suitable landing zone, and has found several. " A large holographic map of the planet erupted into the room, consuming it with information. Justice rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked over the display with abundant grogginess. "Let's not talk about this until I get a shower, breakfast, and talk a bit more to our guest." He grumbled and lazed his way to the shower.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:52 am
Sophitia opened the box and a look of surprise layered her face.
" ooo, a gift "
She showered and dressed . Not worrying about the bots for they where only robots. Upon tying the jade robe around her she headed out to search down Justice.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff