Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 pm
(There you go, much better.)

Dee smiled as she knew that Terry Bogard was going to get help. She looked to her husband who had fallen asleep at his throne again. This made her giggle. She thought, "Too much peace isn't good for my husband. I wonder if I can get him to go out there and do a security check or something...I admire the fact that he isn't doing much, but still...a saiyan does need to keep his body active."

Looking at the door and hearing all the action out there, made Dee think twice. She then thought, "Then again, if Vegeta's this wiped, best not wake him. He is so cute when he is sleeping, I have to admit."

Dee giggled again and then kept a watch on the door. She then saw a stain on the carpet and out of instinct, she got out the pail, the horse brush and filled the bucket with cleanser and began to scrub. She thought, "Now this brings back memories. Scrubbing up stains of blood from battle hardened warriors. But, it does me good to keep the palace clean."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:24 pm
kakarot appears at the door to the castle knocks on door "hello anyone their?"  

Cortav

Hilarious Entrepreneur

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Dee had opened the door and saw Kakkorot! "Kakkorot! Long time no see, my friend!"

She ran over to Goku and gave him a hug! "I didn't think I'd see you up here. But, yay that you did. We have a situation of sorts that has Vegeta in a knot. Well, you know... the kind of knot that usually has you in your own spot of trouble. And you can thank the Kais that he's gone down for a nap."

Dee led Goku to the conference room where it was nice and quiet but stocked with food. She said, "You may have your fill of food while you are here Goku. I gotta explain the situation so I might as well do that while you are eating. Okay, there is these other group of saiyans. Bad ones. Not like Vegeta and I who took your advice. Look, I have always been in the ways of peace and I have seen the bad saiyans long before Vegeta ever had gotten corrupted by that monster Frieza."

Seeing Goku go on the defensive hearing the name Frieza, Dee giggled and said, "Relax, Goku. Frieza has been destroyed. He won't cause anyone any harm. Its these bad saiyans that have a planet of their own and they plan to over take ours too. These saiyans, they are killing machines, Goku. They delight in hurting others, destroying other planets, and honestly, they know that Frieza is gone and they still think its right to kill others and take other planets for themselves."

Dee managed to snag a glass of water, then said, "Goku when you were sent to earth, after you had that head wound, you reverted to the way things were before Frieza had gotten his mitts on the rest of them. You had purified Prince Vegeta's dark heart solo, which... that was a task set out to me first. You had continued that task when I couldn't be there to do it myself. Do you remember future Trunks? The one that had met you on Earth after you had been to Yardrat? Well, Vegeta was right about him from the start. He isn't actually Prince Vegeta's son, but... I assure you that that kid was a saiyan. Half saiyan half tuffle like me. That kid was my son and his name is actually William. He was on my orders to meet you on Earth and to tell you what I had found out. I knew that you were going to get that heart virus one year and two weeks prior to you getting it! I had William show you images of what will happen if events in the here and now, at the time wasn't changed. And thanks to that... you lived and so did Vegeta. You owe me your life Goku, don't you think? I mean... that heart virus can kill any creature it gets its grip on. Its an airborne thing. What started that thing... well... I can tell you another time. Anyway, I need you to help me combat these nasty saiyans and show them the ways that saiyans should be. They shouldn't be killing machines, Goku. You know that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:28 am
i will kill all of those saiyans for hurting inoccent people and destroying planets! but i cant fight when my stomach is empty *eats all the food* thats better now im full.

hey how did you and vegeta afford a castle like this i mean i know vegeta has quite a bit of money but i didnt think he would have enough to get a castle. i think i should have brought goten with me and gohan be right back ok *goes to earth and gets oten and gohan* ok now be on your best behaivior goten this isnt no ordinary saiyan/tuffle this is the empress of the rennasense glaxy  

Cortav

Hilarious Entrepreneur

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:06 pm
Dee smiled and said, "You have no worries, Goku. Goten and Gohan are in capable hands. I am sure there is tons of stuff they can do around here. Oh, and as for the cost of the castle, it doesn't cost a thing when its made by my hands, hahahahahahaha! I had some saiyans help me on it, just the building project, but it was well worth it. Pretty cool castle, huh?"

As she saw Kakkorot leave, Goten looked at Dee with a puzzled face. He asked her, "So, what sort of stuff were you thinkin we do? It better not be chores or homework!"

Dee laughed. She replied, "Work? Goodness, Goten, I am no Chichi! Sheesh. Besides, you're a kid, you should have some fun! Explore and go play! Oh, and if you feel like pranking Prince Vegeta... tee hee hee, here. Its the old fashioned whoopie cushion with an added surprise. It gets a laugh each and every time. Oh, and when he starts chasing you, have a game of tag. I love saiyan tag. Its why I built this place so big. Its so that if Vegeta wants to train or whatever, he can wherever in here he wishes. They are saiyan strength. Made from Tuffle titanium. It can't be busted. I should know, it was the same stuff that Vegeta couldn't break out of in Oozaru form when he was 10. Of course, I added some personal gems that I mined from my own planet called Hamster, but that's just to make it look pretty."

Gohan stretched and looked around. He let out a low whistle when he saw that the floor was made of white diamonds. Dee smiled more and said, "Yeah, that floor would cost a fortune if it wasn't hand built. Every diamond that was forged into this floor has a rate of 500 zenie. So, if you had however many diamonds that would take to build floors as huge as you see, you can imagine the cost. Beyond the steel walls, I smelted rubies, emeralds, opals, amethyst... a whole pile of jewels and parts of this castle are alive. For real! That's the true secret behind rare ore or goddess gems. They can become actual organs after two weeks after placement."

Goten then asked, "So you mean, if you crafted a heart from these rare ores, then they can become real live hearts?"

Dee nodded, "Yep."

Goten and Gohan exclaimed in unison, "Cool!"

Dee then added, "I placed them in certain rooms of this castle where the walls literally breathe! You can hear it too sometimes when the castle is all quiet and sometimes, that is enough just to calm someone down."

Just then, in a far corner of the castle, a belch could be heard. Dee giggled, "It looks like someone is having fun with the room already giving it belching gas. I wonder if that was Vegeta's doing. Who volunteers to go see?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:15 pm
goku said wow quite a bit to do here, so that means i can fight vegeta whenever i want to? wow thats awesome! Goten says, "daddy can i go with you to defeat the saiyans?" of course you can goten  

Cortav

Hilarious Entrepreneur

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:49 pm
Dee smiled and replied, "Yeah, but Goku, make sure that when you do bug him, its at a good time. Like, not at meal times or nap times. You know how he gets just as well as I do when he's either super hungry or super sleepy. And neither of those times would he even want to see you. Lucky for you, he's already in bed, or I thought he was. I still want Gohan to investigate whether that was Vegeta or not that made the walls burp."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am
so when do you think he will wake up its been awhile since ive seen him and once he has called me goku that was after the fight of buu i saved his life that day i bet he is very grateful i still had energy to save him.

make sure goten never gets hungry or he will beg anyone for food i know this from when we went camping.

well im gonna go to go defeat all of those evi saiyans *turns super saiyan 4* ill be back later wink  

Cortav

Hilarious Entrepreneur

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm
Dee giggled and replied, "Goten, I thought you were going to help your dad fight the saiyans? I will be sure to have Vegeta up for when you two get back and I will make sure to have a feast. I know how to cook and that's one thing Vegeta is grateful for. It helps when you have a farmer for a wife, I think, hahahahahahahaha!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 am
goten replys saying "i am going to help fight them and im even stronger than i was 1 year ago cause i can go super saiyan 2" yea goten is right ive been training him really hard and i meant when were not fighting the saiyans and im not at the castle, dont let goten get hungry he is like a little me when it comes to food.

gohan you wanna come to "sure dad ill come" great now we have another super saiyan 3 coming with us, gohan can go super saiyan 3 now ive been training both of them really hard  

Cortav

Hilarious Entrepreneur

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:31 am
Dee chuckled and said, "That's good. But you know... there is a way to go the beyonds without any pain at all without exercise even! Its how happy you are. Goku, do you wanna know the reason you were able to turn those higher levels so quickly, well, specifically Super saiyan 4 when my brother Baby had invaded Vegeta's bod and was going to kill you?"

Seeing Goku nod, Dee went on, "It was because you were responding to everything that has made you happy. It was less painful than any other way and its faster. If you respond to joy instead of hate, this form," Dee transformed into Olympian saiyan level 2 instantly, "Is what you can become."

Goten and Gohan were wide eyed at the transformation. Dee then said, "You have full control over your emotions, what your body can do and... its tougher for an enemy to break through that barrier because if you keep thinking of joyful things and like the saiyan transformation goes, then someone who desires only pain from others will be feeling the pain instead. The thing is... I alone cannot win against the number of evil saiyans that there are out there."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:35 am
Letting out a stretch and a bigger yawn, Vegeta was rubbing his eyes as he entered the hall where Kakkorot, Gohan and Goten were at.

Once he was more awake, he saw them and looked at Dee with a scowl. Then he asked her, "What are they doing here, Dee?"  

VegetaHonshura

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 am
Chuckling, Dee replied, "They have come to help with the war, my darling. You know as well as I do that the more good saiyans we have the better. Besides, we are short staffed as it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 am
Knowing that his wife had a vital point, Vegeta growled. Then he snapped, "Oh fine, they can help us. But, Dee, just be aware that I am not happy with you getting their help. You know how I feel about them."  

VegetaHonshura

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 am
"I know, Vegeta." Dee wandered right up to Vegeta and kissed him on the mouth. She then said, "Look, I have a meal prepared for you in the hall. I am sure you are quite hungry so, why not go in there and eat to your hearts content."  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff