Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Vampire RP; Private (NorthernStarChaser and Bigfoot9000) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:47 pm
Morgause looked up at Sven, an eyebrow cocked in utter astonishment, "Do you realize how dangerous that would be Sven? All it would take is the reflection of the sun off a lake or off the rigging of some horse passing by. If it hit your face under the cloak, it would spell the end of your existence." There was an edge of anger on her voice, barely detectable though. She couldn't help it, as a close friend in her early days as a vampire had decided to prove his salt by the very same stunt.

He hadn't returned, and once the cover of night crept through the world again, Mor had gone out looking for him, only to find the cloak he had been wearing filed with fine black ash. She still to this day carried a very small trinket, much like a locket, filled with a small bit of that ash hidden close to her heart. He had been like a brother to her, and her best friend, the subject was a touchy one, but she tried to keep it a secret. It was much to painful.

((Couldn't think of anything else gonk sorry! Hope you can work with that brain puke...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 pm
(Na, its cool. heart I love the fact that you gave some insight back into her past. mrgreen I should work on coming up with some background for Sven so I may do the same.)

Barely sensing the underlaying anger of her words Sven hastily abandoned that idea, seeing as it reopened painful wounds to her past. Seeing as to how she gingerly caressed the object hanging from her necklace he guessed it had to deal with the loss of someone close to her, possibly even a lover.

"Aye that I do." Sven replies, sitting himself back down beside her. "But thankfully I have the aid of a beautiful young woman to weed the ridiculous thoughts from my brain." Running a hand down her slender jaw, he lightly kissed her on the cheek.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:24 pm
((hopefully I can keep Mor's background strait. I have SOOO many characters floating around in my head right now, they are all blending into one...))

Morgause didn't react, the cool of her persona never wavering, as his lips brushed her cheek. She simply shifted her gaze to take his image in, while cocking an eyebrow ever so slightly. Her lips parted a bit, letting catty yet happily joking words escape through them, "Beautiful maybe, but not young by a long shot," She stopped to let out a silvery laugh, "and I think this ole' girl may have to weed out a bit more than just ridiculous thoughts."

She laughed, more quietly now, as she let her own finger trace his jaw, but instead of finishing with a kiss like Sven, she let the finger lift from his jaw and playfully "tick" the end of his nose, finishing the whole thing off with a wink, and her crooked smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 am
(You could always write quick notes of it on a post-it and stick it to side of computer screen...That might help.)

Sven couldn't help but notice her unwavering coolness as she playfully flicked his nose. Sharing the moment with a laugh of his own, Sven shrugs. "Tis the way of the vampire. Beauty without age..." Glancing across the room at the shattered remains of a mirror hanging upon a wall, he wasn't surprised when all he saw was the corner they sat in reflected back.

Turning attention again to the female vampire beside him he added, "One could not ask for a greater combination of intelligence and beauty."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:45 pm
(*pulls the switch* HE LIVES! I'VE FINALLY COMPLETED HIS DRAWING!)

http://omega9000.deviantart.com/art/Sven-Klasner-120615481  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces