Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:38 pm
He slowly glances up, staring back at Sakura then shakes his head pulling away. "Huff, what's wrong with me..?! You...are right.. I've been thinking like a weakling..." Standing back up straight, his usual countenance returns as he turns away. Peering back over his shoulder Gaara nods to her, then starts towards the door. "T-Thank-Hmmf..........See you around, Sakura... "  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:59 am
He said thank you...? Sakura thought wierdly, and blinked as he walked away from her towards the door. "W-wait! Gaara!" She stammered out, running up behind him and walking. "Can I....come with you? Where ever you are going...., Sasuke once told me it is not good to be alone.."  

`Lissi

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:48 pm
Selissity
He said thank you...? Sakura thought wierdly, and blinked as he walked away from her towards the door. "W-wait! Gaara!" She stammered out, running up behind him and walking. "Can I....come with you? Where ever you are going...., Sasuke once told me it is not good to be alone.."

He looked back and sighed, then nodded replying. "If you wish, though really I don't know where I'm going now..Just wandering, I suppose..."

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:32 pm
"Oh.....okay." Sakura replied, nodding as she walked with him. "Well....at least neither of us are alone."  

`Lissi

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:14 pm
after he is done eating he finds out that someone has raided his houseOMG! ima kill whoever did this!  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:47 pm
Nodding okay to Sakura, he continued away from the shop to no particular destination. As they passed by a house, he stopped to notice some moron screaming threats as he stood inside his house raving. Shaking his head and smirking, he slipped his hands in his pockets and headed over closer in boredome.  

Repriev3

`Lissi

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:20 pm
Sakura followed curiously, her nose wrinkling at the male screaming in his house. "What kind of...er...ninja, acts like that?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:09 pm
"Pfft, apparently not a ninja at all..." Already losing interest in the guy, he yawned watching with nothing better to do. "Not worth our time, got any other ideas on what to do..?"  

Repriev3

`Lissi

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:01 pm
Sakura blinked, gazing up towards the somewhat darknened sun as it started becoming dark. "Hm,.... uhhhh, we can go and see if there are any random oppenents to face?" She questioned. Lately, and right now, she seemed to want to be on a more.... let's say dark like team. Sasuke and Naruto weren't really what she wanted for teammates any longer, she smirked as she thought it would be better to be 'bad' so to say.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:25 pm
"Err, sure..." he replied back to Sakura rolling his neck releasing a slight popping and cracking noise. He looked through the surrounding area of the house then crossed his arms "Go on ahead and lead, I'll follow I guess.."  

Repriev3

`Lissi

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:54 am
"Hm, where do we look? Around this house or...., where?" She asked, turning her head back to gaze at Gaara. "Your choice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:43 pm
*krn walks in* Theres barly a place to sit down in here..
*finds a sit* I'll have a large beef ramen  

RikuXdeath

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:55 pm
-Yukimura manages finds a seat- "I'll have the chicken ramen"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:19 am
*walks into shop.looks around, then finds a seat*
"ill have 1 beef ramen and 1 chicken ramen, please"  

Uchiha_Talon

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:14 pm
I'm glad that gaara is gone for the moment, Knowing myself i'd get kill in a matter of 10 minits... Where is my beef ramen at?  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games