Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Shrine to Gaara Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Gaara fight is best?
  Lee vs. Gaara
  Sasuke vs Gaara
  Naruto vs. Gaara
  Deidara vs Gaara (Spoiler: Pm me if you want to know who Deidara is.
View Results

DevilNinja543

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:38 pm
its nearly impossible to hate gaara! he's just so awesome! just like sasuke and all my other faves. he kicks serious a**. he's like naruto's dark side!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:03 pm
Gaara is my fave charrie on Naruto, followed by Neji and Sasuke (what can I say? I like assholes/badasses), then Naruto himself.

Gaara... Well, there's just something intriguing about him, isn't there? And it's no freakin' wonder he became a psycho. I mean, how would you react to having your father try to assassinate you? Multiple times? Poor Gaara-kun.

Also, he's a major hottie! I read that after he becomes Kazekage, he actually becomes really popular with Sunagakure's girls. Can anyone confirm?  

Ravensbff

DevilNinja543

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:45 am
vppv
KyuubiPandoraChan
I really love the fight between Gaara and Naruto because it is this part where Gaara became a better man. 4laugh

i would also have to agree on this... but still... gaara was as scary as in any earlier battle scenes... xp

vppv
philippines

ur from the phillippines? cool! so am i! except i live in usa.

anyways, gaara is so awesome! i nearly cried when i saw his childhood! thos f***ing a**wipes deserve to have gaara slaughter them all. no wonder he's a serial killer! if i was there, i would slapped them all upside the head for abusing gaara like that!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:50 am
Ravensbff
Gaara is my fave charrie on Naruto, followed by Neji and Sasuke (what can I say? I like assholes/badasses), then Naruto himself.

Gaara... Well, there's just something intriguing about him, isn't there? And it's no freakin' wonder he became a psycho. I mean, how would you react to having your father try to assassinate you? Multiple times? Poor Gaara-kun.

Also, he's a major hottie! I read that after he becomes Kazekage, he actually becomes really popular with Sunagakure's girls. Can anyone confirm?

i can relate to you in the whole attraction to badasses thing. they're just so HOT, aren't they?

yes i agree. poor gaara-kun. and he was so adorable when he was a little kid wih that teddy bear. blaugh

yes he's hot! i think i established that a few lines up. i also heard that when he became kazekage, girls swooned over him. that'd be funny to see, gaara running from fangirls.  

DevilNinja543

Ravensbff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:38 pm
DevilNinja543
i can relate to you in the whole attraction to badasses thing. they're just so HOT, aren't they?

yes i agree. poor gaara-kun. and he was so adorable when he was a little kid wih that teddy bear. blaugh

yes he's hot! i think i established that a few lines up. i also heard that when he became kazekage, girls swooned over him. that'd be funny to see, gaara running from fangirls.

LMAO! Yeah, that would be frickin' funny! I would love to see that!

And he was soooo adorable! All those stupid peoples with their prejudices... *grabs axe and stalks to Suna*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:13 am
I like the fight between him and Lee because he wins. smile  

vampiretrees

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:39 pm
i really like gaara he's my favorite person i like him because i can relate to gaara in a lot of ways including the fact that i'm pyscho  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:40 pm
(gasps) And you call yourselves Gaara fans? Did you guys know that his birthday was yesterday? (coughIknowbecausesowasminecough) I was expecting at least a bolded scream about it in here.

So anyways...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GAARA!

Lady Okori

lunarlancer385

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:03 am
hmmm,always so hard  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:59 am
-Bows!!- GAARA-SAMA!!!  

Shadowangel510

xxKazokuxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:17 pm
Second only to Itachi. Gaara is just plain badass. There's no other way to describe him. Awesome jutsus, and the withdrawn psychoness to his personality struck me as a rather realistic reaction to what he's been through.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:21 am
RaynaRose
Gaara is my favorite character out of all the anime ive ever seen. I especially like him post-time skip. ^^

Gaara vs Deidara is my favorite Naruto battle.

I agree. I don't see what all the fuss is with Sasuke though. Seriously, one word... yew!  

learnian

Shadowy Connoisseur

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:23 pm
I hate that Gaara's loss to the Akatsuki was plot forced. He obviously had the upper hand in the fight and he ripped his opponent's goddamn arm off. Most times that makes people lose enough blood to .....um....die, or at least pass out. The guy flew around for another good 5 minutes at least without showing so much as a sneeze of pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:58 pm
gaara is love!!! ::and the best kazekage ever.:: and i luff him! heart whee  

The World Within

starryice48

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:31 am
Quote:
I hate that Gaara's loss to the Akatsuki was plot forced. He obviously had the upper hand in the fight and he ripped his opponent's goddamn arm off. Most times that makes people lose enough blood to .....um....die, or at least pass out. The guy flew around for another good 5 minutes at least without showing so much as a sneeze of pain.

Too true. I agree entirely. Notice the loss of his arm didn't even seem to phase the guy?? Seriously! Rock Lee screamed when he had his arm and leg crushed! Why didn't this guy at least say, "Ouch?" Seriously!!! I'm none too happy about Gaara's loss. I seriously think he could take on the world and win. I've liked him since the very beginning and I was stoked to see he turned to the "good side" because of Naruto. Now that he's a good guy and Kazekage he's gotta lose?!? What's with that? (I luv you, Gaara!!)  
Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games