Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Avi Contest -- Revival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should June's theme be?
  Career Furs
  Summer Furs
  Dream Furs
View Results

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Double Post X3

I was submitting someone's avatar in the guild, nominating rather.
Katzekinder, im sure you've heard of her, she's a member of the guild. :0
I change it anyway, I nominate her for: SerenityFox
On the account her avatar est of teh roxxorz. 3nodding

i think you're missing the point of the contest  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 pm
Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Flower fairy? biggrin
Is that your submission?

I was a winner last month. >.> Just playing with the theme anyway.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 pm
Rainey_angel81
Isaol-the-wolf
Double Post X3

I was submitting someone's avatar in the guild, nominating rather.
Katzekinder, im sure you've heard of her, she's a member of the guild. :0
I change it anyway, I nominate her for: SerenityFox
On the account her avatar est of teh roxxorz. 3nodding

i think you're missing the point of the contest

I BELEIVE I DID X3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:30 pm
shoki_de_nai
Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Flower fairy? biggrin
Is that your submission?

I was a winner last month. >.> Just playing with the theme anyway.
Oh right!!! Man, good thing your honest and stuffs, cause I was totally not paying attention just there! xp  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:13 pm
submission: island flower

I think you should let previous winners compete  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 pm
Rainey_angel81
submission: island flower

I think you should let previous winners compete
I'd just like to keep things fair....I wouldn't want to have the same winner over and over.... sweatdrop

BTW, you're added, you can change now if you like. smile  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:43 pm
yeah, but unless the more members start submitting, I think that you'll always have the same contestants. I don't mind if someone wins over me again and again  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm
Well, as a past winner I would feel bad if I tried for the next one...er...this one actually.

I would think more people would jump on this though, only because it's got nice prizes. confused
I have to wonder whether or not it's a matter of knowing it's here or a lack of ideas on what could work or...what. I don't know.

What I could suggest is a title change if it's possible. It may attract more attention if it says something like...
"--- AFG Avatar Contest - Prizes! - April ---"

Or something...I don't know. Something that indicates there are prizes and maybe the month might be helpful. Also, some kind of bracket thing that separates it from the other threads may also help. It seems to get lost in the jumble of threads to me. I stole characters from one of the popular threads listed on the community tab for this other one. x3

☆--¡AFG Avatar Contest!--☆ April

I don't know what to do to help. x3 Just thought I'd offer.  

Garek Maxwell

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:11 pm
In the introduction thread someone said we should submit one.

I don't wanna change mai bunniness, but if I do a small screenshot so you see the items are within my inventory is that acceptable?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 pm
*Cough, cough* Speaking of nice prices I think we are going to have to tone it down because the MC's are just too expensive now a days, especially considering we aren't making any entrance fees. We only have so much funds to use under the guild, not to mention how few of people are actually entering. ^.^;;

I really think we are going to have to do something like

1st place- 10k
2nd place- 5k
3rd place- 1k

Sorry if that disappoints people but for a free contest it seems fair to me. I really meant to have the prizes changed after the first month because the guild just can't afford spending 30k for the 1st prize alone since that is how much MC's cost now a days. That was really meant as a drumroll/attract people grand opening over a long term prize set. Sorry if you all hate me for the change. T__T

As for allowing winners to enter the next month, I personally think it is fine to let them enter again. I really don't think anyone is going to get a monopoly on wins (well unless we only have 1-5 people entering everytime since then there are bound to be repeats).

In the old contest however there was never a need to prohibit entrances the next month. However, since, Manda you are running the contest I will leave the decision up to you.  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:52 am
Krissim Klaw
*Cough, cough* Speaking of nice prices I think we are going to have to tone it down because the MC's are just too expensive now a days, especially considering we aren't making any entrance fees. We only have so much funds to use under the guild, not to mention how few of people are actually entering. ^.^;;

I really think we are going to have to do something like

1st place- 10k
2nd place- 5k
3rd place- 1k

Sorry if that disappoints people but for a free contest it seems fair to me. I really meant to have the prizes changed after the first month because the guild just can't afford spending 30k for the 1st prize alone since that is how much MC's cost now a days. That was really meant as a drumroll/attract people grand opening over a long term prize set. Sorry if you all hate me for the change. T__T

As for allowing winners to enter the next month, I personally think it is fine to let them enter again. I really don't think anyone is going to get a monopoly on wins (well unless we only have 1-5 people entering everytime since then there are bound to be repeats).

In the old contest however there was never a need to prohibit entrances the next month. However, since, Manda you are running the contest I will leave the decision up to you.

if the guild needs donations, I can donate 1 or 2 letters for a current month,.even past months too. I swear, I have so many stock piled  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:54 am
Pixel - You have to be wearing your submission at the time. For this month, I think if you were to just throw a flower in there somewhere it would be just fun.

To everyone else: The point has been made that we just don't have enough contestants, so if any of last months winners want to enter again, go for it! 3nodding

In terms of prizes, I might be able to wing an extra MC a month for this. whee  

Manda_Tifa

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 pm
What a great coincidence, the monthly collectible includes a flower option. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:03 pm
Rainey_angel81

if the guild needs donations, I can donate 1 or 2 letters for a current month,.even past months too. I swear, I have so many stock piled
Aww Rainey your so sweet always donating to members and the guild. If your interested in donating toward the avi contest feel free to talk to Manda. She is running it and has been dealing with handing out prizes and I'm certain she would love the help to try and make sure we have a fun grand prize each month. =3

Garek- Lawls that was just what I was thinking.  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:31 pm
-Submission-

Not sure how if this is flowery enough, but go ahead and enter me in the contest in all my girly, frilly, pink, flowery glory. rofl  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff