Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magica Gothique

Back to Guilds

For those of Goth and Wiccan and/or Pagan Culture. Always looking for new members! 

Tags: Goth, Wicca, Pagan, Occult, New Age 

Reply ★ Magica Gothique ★
Goth & Parents Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:34 pm
Darkness Bandita
Wow, alot of you guys have had a rough time with being gothic... crying But i have to tell you that it wasnt a walk in the park for me either, Im seventeen, but when i was younger (twelve! mrgreen ) I had completely replaced my wardrobe with black things and goth clothes, my parents thought it was "just a phase" and let it slide for a long time. Once i was fourteen the problems started, we hit a financial snag and i had to live with my grandma, and she actually hit me for some of the things i wore! She took ALL of my clothing and started to shred them right in front of me, The worst of which was i had an alice in wonderland style dress my mom had hand sewn for me, it was just like alice's only black (she loved me, so she made it special) when grandma started to put the sheers to it i went balistic and tackled her, which got me and my parents thrown out of her house, Her claiming me as "an evil harlotte who deserves to be striken down by god" harsh right? But ever since than i havent faltered on being gothic at all, and the last time i saw dear old granny she ignored my very existance, and all the rest of my family wont have anything to do with me (but they arent that cool anyway, when im at the reunion i just read poetry or the necronomicon) But my parents have been totally accepting of the fact, and for that I love em'! But the saddest thing was 2 months ago, when granny came to my house while i was at the movies and sliced up my Demonia shoes (knee high) and three pairs of my tripp pants gonk when i got home she was gone, but my parents went out and got me new shoes and pants because they felt bad that she is so friggin evil to me, yay them!!!
User Imageчøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч

that's against the law .____.
she could get in serious trouble for that
"destruction of personal property"

Status >in want of arts, please?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 pm
Yes, but hun it was my grama. And she did apologize over the phone, and promised to reimburse my parents the cost of the items. She claimed it was a fit caused by some mental disease she supposedly has. And they bought it but im skeptical, however it matters not, because she's no longer allowed into my house 3nodding my parents told me that if she comes over they'll make some excuse and take her out to lunch. so its cool now, plus she's old, whatcha gonna do huh? I'll just ignore her till she dies and go dance on her grave once a week for the rest of my life. lol  

Darkness Bandita

prosthetic tampon

Supercharged Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:25 am
mummy was Gothic until she had me~
it weird to think of mum with dark cloths and stuff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:15 am
My parents were never too bad... Like most, they thought it was a phase. I think the fact I also wore some bright clothes probably eased their mind a little. They also bought me my first pair of New Rocks at 14 <3 XD
My style and wardrobe didn't really develop until I left home at 17, and it's somewhat expanded rapidly in the past 3 years. :p
I moved back home in january, and I don't wear skirts above knee-length around them, and don't tend to wear corsets around them either. Although it's more of a common courtesy thing really.
I went to visit my parents and their friends on the boat this past sunday, and they actually introduced me as "This is our youngest, Anna. The likes to pretend she's a goth". XD  

deadly_lifeform
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

prosthetic tampon

Supercharged Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:51 am
deadly_lifeform
My parents were never too bad... Like most, they thought it was a phase. I think the fact I also wore some bright clothes probably eased their mind a little. They also bought me my first pair of New Rocks at 14 <3 XD
My style and wardrobe didn't really develop until I left home at 17, and it's somewhat expanded rapidly in the past 3 years. :p
I moved back home in january, and I don't wear skirts above knee-length around them, and don't tend to wear corsets around them either. Although it's more of a common courtesy thing really.
I went to visit my parents and their friends on the boat this past sunday, and they actually introduced me as "This is our youngest, Anna. The likes to pretend she's a goth". XD
AHH~
n________n
well that's sudges~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:47 am
I was very lucky growing up, my parents both really cared about me, more than what I dressed like, I'm out of the house now though so I've gotten piercings and tattoos, they still love me, though my daddy teases me, trying to attach magnets to my face and such xd

Niamh Odetta

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am
...My World is Trembling and You're Nowhere to be Found...

I'm VERY lucky! My mom is not only accepting about whatever I become or am, she's actually quite Gothic herself. Not visibly, but personality wise. Anything dark or Wicca she pretty much loves. Lucky for me she's not really a religious person(No offense to anyone who is). She believes more in spirits and inner power. Sometimes, I think she'd be a really good witch if she applied herself.xD My step-dad, doesn't care about anything so, I just do what he does. Ignore him. My sister is going to grow up to be very Gothic. She's only 12 right now, but her attitude and personality are very Gothic.

....Wow. I just wrote alot more then I expected!xD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:58 pm
Darkness Bandita
Wow, alot of you guys have had a rough time with being gothic... crying But i have to tell you that it wasnt a walk in the park for me either, Im seventeen, but when i was younger (twelve! mrgreen ) I had completely replaced my wardrobe with black things and goth clothes, my parents thought it was "just a phase" and let it slide for a long time. Once i was fourteen the problems started, we hit a financial snag and i had to live with my grandma, and she actually hit me for some of the things i wore! She took ALL of my clothing and started to shred them right in front of me, The worst of which was i had an alice in wonderland style dress my mom had hand sewn for me, it was just like alice's only black (she loved me, so she made it special) when grandma started to put the sheers to it i went balistic and tackled her, which got me and my parents thrown out of her house, Her claiming me as "an evil harlotte who deserves to be striken down by god" harsh right? But ever since than i havent faltered on being gothic at all, and the last time i saw dear old granny she ignored my very existance, and all the rest of my family wont have anything to do with me (but they arent that cool anyway, when im at the reunion i just read poetry or the necronomicon) But my parents have been totally accepting of the fact, and for that I love em'! But the saddest thing was 2 months ago, when granny came to my house while i was at the movies and sliced up my Demonia shoes (knee high) and three pairs of my tripp pants gonk when i got home she was gone, but my parents went out and got me new shoes and pants because they felt bad that she is so friggin evil to me, yay them!!!

Dude! D: *hugs* That sucks. u.u  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:09 pm
my grandparents are the old age people, or "by what the book says", so they laugh at me and think its a phase. o.o;; And my grandma hates my lil' brothers long hair. xD ((But he does headbang at the table at resturaunts, so its random)) My dads side of the family calls my part of the family The Adams Family. xDDDDDD But yeah. My moms side of the family just... makes more jokes. o.o So whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 pm
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Darkness Bandita

thanks for the hug. But its totally fine. Im a very relaxed person unless i actually see my things being destroyed, and than i turn into the she-hulk stressed but ive just learned to accept the fact that people aren't nice, because they just dont understand us, i mean, if i took grammy and put her in gothic clothes for a week she'd probably like how comfortable they are and pull the stick out of her butt, however its not in m,y nature to try to change people who dont want it. I guess we'll all just have to deal with stuff like this until we can all get together and make our own city "Gothtopia" sweatdrop ill work on the name...  

Darkness Bandita

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 pm
Darkness Bandita
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Darkness Bandita

thanks for the hug. But its totally fine. Im a very relaxed person unless i actually see my things being destroyed, and than i turn into the she-hulk stressed but ive just learned to accept the fact that people aren't nice, because they just dont understand us, i mean, if i took grammy and put her in gothic clothes for a week she'd probably like how comfortable they are and pull the stick out of her butt, however its not in m,y nature to try to change people who dont want it. I guess we'll all just have to deal with stuff like this until we can all get together and make our own city "Gothtopia" sweatdrop ill work on the name...

LOL! Well its good that your calm about it. Most people would like, murder thier grandma for doing that. x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 pm
believe me i wanted to at first, but the rage to her subsided when my best friend introduced me to a rather sexy person as "Wednesday Adams" he giggled but i went bright red and jabbed him in the side. I cant get over that for some reason... so i havent hung out with him the whole week and now im lonely. crying I dont know why that was so embarrasing...  

Darkness Bandita

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:52 pm
Darkness Bandita
believe me i wanted to at first, but the rage to her subsided when my best friend introduced me to a rather sexy person as "Wednesday Adams" he giggled but i went bright red and jabbed him in the side. I cant get over that for some reason... so i havent hung out with him the whole week and now im lonely. crying I dont know why that was so embarrasing...

D'aww! D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm
-Mizuki Of Lux-
my grandparents are the old age people, or "by what the book says", so they laugh at me and think its a phase. o.o;; And my grandma hates my lil' brothers long hair. xD ((But he does headbang at the table at resturaunts, so its random)) My dads side of the family calls my part of the family The Adams Family. xDDDDDD But yeah. My moms side of the family just... makes more jokes. o.o So whatever.

i think his hair is sexii~
dont tell him i said that though
xD

Butterflykiss me

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm
Darkness Bandita
Yes, but hun it was my grama. And she did apologize over the phone, and promised to reimburse my parents the cost of the items. She claimed it was a fit caused by some mental disease she supposedly has. And they bought it but im skeptical, however it matters not, because she's no longer allowed into my house 3nodding my parents told me that if she comes over they'll make some excuse and take her out to lunch. so its cool now, plus she's old, whatcha gonna do huh? I'll just ignore her till she dies and go dance on her grave once a week for the rest of my life. lol
User Imageчøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч

Family doesn't mean much to me if they're disrespectful, so I probably would have threatened her with the police, but that's just me.

Status >in want of arts, please?

★ Magica Gothique ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces