Reply Fallout 3
Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CPO Mendez

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies. My Name is CPO Mendez. I've just been transfered to your company, from the Northeast Division #509. If you have any questions for me be forth coming and ask them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:02 pm
hi, i am austin. i play fallout on pc and xbox. i also play trials hd a lot. :]  

capybaras

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 pm
Welcome Everyone cool  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:48 am
wo i never noticedthis,hmm ok.
Well im Arthur,arty,whatever you want to name me.I've played fallout 3/ 2 years ago when I first got my ps3.Iv'e played ovlivion also,and got fallout 1,2,tactic but stragely wont work on meh pc.Oh and I live in corpus christi,texas.I played the viola and a lil violin I uess.Oh and play fps,rpg's only.  

Pinoy_Operation

Little Hatsuko

Romantic Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:08 am
Hatsuko here, I completely didn't even think to come here before posting all over the place sweatdrop

I first played Fallout back in the day but I never played 2. I picked up 3 after it came out; a friend of mine had the game and made me play it. Needless to say, I was hooked.

To be honest I'm not a big video gamer myself (I have my few RE 1-3, Fatal Frame, Fable, FF4 and FF9) but I haven't liked many games on the market recently. Fallout 3 spiked my interest lol.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:37 pm
I'm Kiba and Fallout 3 is among my top 5 favorite games. Like the majority of you (I'm assuming), I've got 100% completion and can most likely answer any question about the game.

Yeah... that was me bragging just now. ^^  

OtoKiba

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:34 pm
Hello.
It's good to find an intellegent guild like this.
You can call me Mr. Hobo.
I'm an intense fan of the game.
2nd favorite game.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:07 am
Koji here - I've currently racked up over 300 hours in the Fallout 3 world; mainly because I've played it through once being good and am now playing it again being as evil as I like. My favourite weapon is the Plasma rifle and my most hated opponent is the Super Mutant Overlord.

Can't wait for the end of this year and New Vegas; it looks like it's going to be awesome!  

Koneko Koji

Psychedelic Cowpoke

Versatile Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:19 pm
wazzup Alex here im addicted to Fallout 3 and i love meh Xualong Assassult Rifle YEA WHOO  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image Hi! My name is Darin and I've been in love with the Fallout universe since I was a child. I own both original games and the collectors edition of Fallout 3 (I didn't have enough money to get the survival edition), and I plan to get the collectors edition of New Vegas as well. I can't wait for that game to finally come out! heart

I've played over 300 hours of Fallout 3, and I love making new characters there.

Other things I like are drawing, games, movies, reading and occasionally writing. I'd like to try RP, but I'm always afraid I'll mess it up for other people due to my inexperience :<  

Darinblu

1,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

xxfallen777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:13 pm
Hi, my name is Dustin.
im 17 and Fallout 3 is an amazing game, and I cant wait for New Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 pm
O Y halo der >D
M'names Tobi, but you can really call me anything. Fallout3 is currently the game I'm obsessing over right now. I like finding glitches (Flying Dogmeat FTW) and killing and stealing from people.  

Just Another Pyramid Head

Hygenic Poster

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:04 pm
Hmmm....well....when you put in almost 1,000 hours into Fallout 3 and own pretty much every special and normal piece of equipment in the game you start to wonder what's next. You've killed pretty much everyone, the few people that aren't dead in your wake just haven't had the misfortune to be in front of you yet, and every quest you've taken on has been easily completed, what's left to do? What more can one accomplish? Simple. Start it all over, this time, with a purple haired chick.

signed XD HAI! I've been playing Fallout 3 for a loooong time, love the game, and I hope I'll love this guild as well
Zylo the Wolfbane  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 pm
Hello for now you can call me Tenchi or Venom. Im a huge fan of fall out 3. Wasted my time playing the hell of this game lol. Im hardcore gamer and i play any and all games. um... im not in a band but i do listen to basically all music. soooo yup done.  

Samanosuke_Tenchi

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Edwind Ravenlock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 pm
I'm Tim Jacson. I'm currently working on Fallout Brotherhood of Steel. (PS2) I love RPGs and Fighting games. Fallout Brotherhood of Steel is the only game I know of that allows you to play a ghoul. Should try it. Especially with the Rad Child skill.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff