Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 pm
I think I was still a house-elf then...what happened to Madame Basore? And what I-can't-leave-7th-year curse?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:23 pm
"Hm?" Kitty paused comically mid-dash. "Well," she said as she turned back to Summer, "last term Lyra, Fearless, Tabby, and I found Madam Basore, the school nurse, unconscious near the library. To make a long story short, when she woke up, she said it felt like someone was trying to choke her with the air or something. The Headmaster wants her to take a break anyway, just incase whatever happened was targeting her specifically. Also, Rayne, and I have been cursed. We keep repeating our seventh year."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:21 pm
"I must say Kitty, I hope there is a cure for that. Imagine that. Ravenclaw, really? I cannot imagine the common room filled with people...I bet half of the books wouldn't be dusty!" Sam said, as she looked at her family tree. Then she nearly dropped the book. "Oh my! Summer, we're related to the nurse!" Sam said. "She's more of a Algorith though."

[[Summer, send what you sent to me to Kitty. I bet she would like that.]]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 pm

"Well you guys i think i'll be heading out myself for awhile!! I may just be going to the Library or something who knows!! See ya'll later!" ::Walks out of Forgotten Chamber.::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:30 pm
"Wow, all the Wizarding families really are inter-related, huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:13 pm
*Summer looks up at Sam.*
What do you mean we're related to Miss Basore?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm
"We are! See here- she's the grand daughter of one of Miranda's brothers! She would've been closer to Miranda and William then. What if some one was trying to kill her- the same that killed Miranda? See, I have a picture." Sam showed the picture of the guy in the billowy cloak and woman. "What if- What if we're next!" Sam gasped.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:50 pm
Well, the risk for our attack is pretty scary, *Summer said while staring at the photo, stuttering slightly*, we couldn't possibly be next for there is more to our families between us and the 16th century...  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 pm
"Yes, but what if the thing awakened again, like what if we triggered it or something. Like if there was a curse on Alexander's grandfather saying that when a Algorith and Westyn meet again he would rise or something and then kill all who betrayed? What if...what if she has the death mark too, but the dead guy would think that it's still his mark?" I said. I felt my neck. And then remembered. "When I'm a second year, my father is going to give me a necklace that has been passed down from generation to generation. It's a giant blue sapphire. When I look at it, my heart flutters. What if it held a magical property. I also notice something. The back of it can connect to stuff. I've tried a lot, but nothing fits. Do you have anything like that?" Sam asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 am
Kitty scratched her head, "Ok, I followed you until you said the back of your family necklace connects to stuff. Like what?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:34 pm
"Well, it looks like it could connect to another necklace." Sam explained. "My father said that it come from around the 1930's...which is when Miranda died!" Sam then took out the picture of Miranda winning the contest. She looked in closely at her neck. "She's wearing the necklace!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 pm
"Oh, well...guess you two are related," joked Kitty lamely.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 pm
"Ha ha Kitty. So, are you looking for the cure to the seventh year spell?" I asked Kitty, smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:53 pm
"Yep. As much fun as Hogwarts is, I can't stay in school forever, you know?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm
I'm not sure. We have a lot of jewelry with emeralds or green tourmaline in them...I never really paid attention before...mayb I should go look? What if we do hve things that are connected?  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff