Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Echo of a Love Tale (open and looking for ppl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:58 pm
"Its ok..I don't really do much..oh crud, I foregot I have some stuff to sell at the market, well, I'll talk to ya later" he smiled and waved while he ran to his house  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:28 pm
She wandered into the Inn and paid in gold francs.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:42 pm
Seraph went back to the market carrying an cart "Haha, I shall make a hefty profit off this" he smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm
Sophie walked out seeing Seraph.
" Woa quite a load you've got there. By the way I have plenty of money for now." She jingled teh gold purse in his face.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 pm
He smied "Its accualy not much..just a huge think inside..no looky!" he smiled "I need to hurry and find the right trader though"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 pm
" Awww fine." No anywhere I can but some clothes?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:18 pm
"yah, accualy follow me" he smiled walking towards towards the market "I hope you like exotic cloths and more formal cloths at low prices" he said that like a advertiser, he took a turn "There, the female kitty over there, see ya" he walked about four feet away to a squirrel "Hey, you, I have a deal you can't refuse" he said to the squirrel  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 pm
She walked up to the cat.
" Have any clothes for a new comer?" She smiled.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:30 pm
The cat smiled "yes, what kind of stuff do you like?"
The squirrel thought and looked under the cover "My..god..how did you get these?"
Seraph chuckled "A tree I have"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 pm
" Jeans or skirts and or any loose tops." She took of her cloak to show the girl what she was wearing.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:56 pm
"I have just the thing" the cat looked around befor pulling out something beautiful http://th06.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/i/2007/129/d/2/Fashion_comp_5___medieval_by_firedancer_clothes.jpg "What do you think?" the cat smiled

The squirrel and Seraph where talking before he gave the squirrel the cart, in turn he got enough gold to fill his gold sacks all the way "I love the acorns" he smiled, he hada lot of gold to carry  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Sophie's eyes widened. " I'll take it." She smiled at the cat . " Thank you," she handed her some of the gold.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:27 pm
The cat nodded and put the gold away "Take care of it now" She smiled and waved

Seraph waited nearby  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:35 pm
She walked to him the dress draped over her arm " Hi!" she grinned at him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:54 pm
"Thats a nice color" Seraph said, in one of the pouchs he took a golden acorn out "Here, a golden acorn, the rarest species in the world" he smiled "I have a tree at my house" he whispered so only she could here "Its under close gaurd"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff