Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have a trademark?
  Yeah, mainly in my music.
  Yeah, in my fashion.
  Yeah, in my art.
  All of the above.
  What are you talking about? All goths are the same. ( me: -.-; )
  Not really, whatever's the season.
  No
View Results

medical kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:15 pm
I suppose my "trademark" would be that I usually wear mismatched long socks, my "frilly" clothing, I always wear a dog collar with a bog red heart tag, and that I can usually be seen contently drawing in my sketch book.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:25 pm
My Trade Mark is usually in my Art....it's ucually an Ankh...All my Charactors Have an Ankh on them somewhere....either that or its a Cresent moon with a Jewish Star in the middle...if there was ANY trademarks in my clothing, it would be either my bleeding mascara make up that sends Children running to there Mommies and Daddies, or Kage and Saku....My Favorite Bracelets... heart (Yes I named Them!)  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:30 am
I guess my trademark would have to be big, clunky boots. XD I always wear boots, and I have about 5 pairs that I love.
I also wear this Ankh ring that everyone always seems to notice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:41 am
My trademark is boots, its the only footwear that I wear.
It used to be my bat clips I got from the Dollar Tree! : )
And before that, a silver coffin locket my sister bought me last Easter.  

LaceyBones

rokkenrou

Party Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:17 pm
A large lolita bow, brightly colored & bedazzled acrylic nails, oversized sunglasses & my Moi Meme Moitie medallion :3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 pm
I have quite a few trademarks even if I don't consider myself goth. I've still been put in the goth stereotype though. xD

Anyway, my trademarks would be the following:

-My anime obsession
-My watch
-My glasses
-The two rings I wear on my middle fingers

There are many other trademarks that you could include in this list, but I don't care to list them. They're a bit fandom-personal. Some of you wouldn't know what I'm talking about xD

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Gorganoth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 am
Yzarc Huckleberry
here is a pick of me and my beard

User Image

WIN biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:45 pm
*Faux-dadaistic story titles ("Box," "Poppy," "Bath," "Eating," "Pink," "Itchy")
*Heightened interest in the warping of the human body and the effects of various drugs, pharmaceutical and toxic
*Being entirely unromantic in description
*Being a bisexual chubby-chaser
*Collecting whatever I find: a bent nail, a piece of torn denim, a rusted razor blade with a chipped corner, a Dairy Queen cup, a spent bullet shell...

EDIT: Almost forgot that when I read I picture William S. Burroughs doing the narration.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Autumn Caledonia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:27 pm
My trademark, iron crosses. I have an iron cross necklace that I've worn nearly everyday for going on near 6 or 7 years with anything I wear. Visible or not, I'm almost always wearing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:12 am
Umm probably my jewlery; I am always wearing crosses. I always have to wear a cross somehow so I have plenty of cross necklaces and earings and this one ring with a cross etched into it that I never take off.  

vElvET pUPpet

XxXPSYCHO_MentalityXxX

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:35 pm
I have spikey bracelets i wear with my 'be goth or be gone" trademark tattoo on my right arm.
I'm so goth i crap bats. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 am
XxGothum_DeathxX
I have spikey bracelets i wear with my 'be goth or be gone" trademark tattoo on my right arm.
I'm so goth i crap bats. twisted

......... -stares blankly- ..........alright then..... (and please don't be vulgar, I am a huge fan of taking insults and twisting them to an advantage, however, that is a bit weak... would you not agree?)  

Angel of the End

MUSIC-lover2k9

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:05 am
music is my trademark. Im always listenin 2 music heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:23 am
I am well Gothabilly/perky goth so my trademark would have to be my Big Bag that has read roses with vine with throns on them and skulls on it. I carry it everywhere with me!!  

Evil_Little_Cupcake

Megumi Selwyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:50 am
Well, for a while, I was 'the girl with the hats'. This was due to my collection of top hats, miniature top hats, fedoras, pill box hats, and sun hats. However, my style has evolved considerably. I suppose petticoats would be my trademark now? And hats still, to an extent. I do love hats.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff