Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:00 am
Name: Retep

I just noticed there was a ska guild so I joined up, My fav bands are the toasters, less then jake, and goldfinger.

I don't dance that much to other shows, but once I hear that horn blare, my feet start skankin'. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:08 pm
Rats_have_rights

I just noticed there was a ska guild so I joined up, My fav bands are the toasters, less then jake, and goldfinger.

I don't dance that much to other shows, but once I hear that horn blare, my feet start skankin'. 3nodding

And that's all that matters. Glad to have you 3nodding  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:10 pm
God Of The Ska
Rats_have_rights

And that's all that matters. Glad to have you 3nodding

Love your sig by the way, and thanks for the warm welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:27 pm
Name: Shannon
im 16, from the hell hoe of england in the depths of the crappy hampshire D: i noticed this ska guild and hought 'i must join!' my uncle was the first person to intrduce me to ska, he is a proper skin-head he permanently wears his levi's, leather loafers and braces, he's amazing! and hes like 40, its good to see the oldies knowing the good stuff! X razz  

Burrzum

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:39 pm
[xfallenxangelxluciferx]
im 16, from the hell hoe of england in the depths of the crappy hampshire D: i noticed this ska guild and hought 'i must join!' my uncle was the first person to intrduce me to ska, he is a proper skin-head he permanently wears his levi's, leather loafers and braces, he's amazing! and hes like 40, its good to see the oldies knowing the good stuff! X razz
Your uncle sounds pretty cool. Welcome to the guild!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:05 pm
VashZero5
[xfallenxangelxluciferx]

oh he is! he actually had checkers shaved into his head when he was younger (before it all came off!) how kewl is that!  

Burrzum

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:56 pm
[xfallenxangelxluciferx]
VashZero5
[xfallenxangelxluciferx]

oh he is! he actually had checkers shaved into his head when he was younger (before it all came off!) how kewl is that!

Damn cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:57 am
God Of The Ska
[xfallenxangelxluciferx]
VashZero5
[xfallenxangelxluciferx]

Damn cool.

ya have to check out my shoesies! in the 'quick ska question-checkers' thread 3nodding  

Burrzum

AquabatLady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:55 am
oh snap! haha, i've made like 20 something posts and i never even saw this sticky. wow..and i made a post thingy asking for peoples ages. sweatdrop anyways..

name:Whitney
and i live in CA.
umm. not much to say. none of my family likes ska or has even heard of it. well, my cousin has heard MMBT and my mom used to like Madness but now she calls ska "headache music". yeah..anyways. i heart ska! it makes me happy. aand i've only been to one concert. i pretty much like any ska i hear. so yeah. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:20 pm
I am Xorgan. I live in Virginia. I go to every ska show around, and I own a pair of checkered shoes.

Everybody loves a ska kid.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dopey_starfish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:33 am
hey, I'm 15 and pretty new to ska to be honest. Been listening to some old stuf, Bad manners and thangs like that. Nice to see a group of friendly people.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:47 am
Dopey_starfish
hey, I'm 15 and pretty new to ska to be honest. Been listening to some old stuf, Bad manners and thangs like that. Nice to see a group of friendly people.

And that's all that matters. Glad to have you  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Fanta08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:55 am
My name is Cece. (Pronounced Sea-Sea, See-See, CC so on and so forth)

I'm sixteen and I live in New York.

I suppose you could call me a skingirl by assosiation.. You know, I've got the heart just not the head?

I play the trombone in a Ska band called Flu Like Symptoms and I'm very picky about my ska. My favorite band is possibly the Voodoo Glow Skulls, but Im not committing to anything. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:13 am
Lyd
My name is Cece. (Pronounced Sea-Sea, See-See, CC so on and so forth)

I'm sixteen and I live in New York.

I suppose you could call me a skingirl by assosiation.. You know, I've got the heart just not the head?

I play the trombone in a Ska band called Flu Like Symptoms and I'm very picky about my ska. My favorite band is possibly the Voodoo Glow Skulls, but Im not committing to anything. biggrin

Welcome aboard

And finally a fellow trombone player. woot woot  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:16 pm
Oh wow, I guess really late is better than never! Posting here for at least a month or so by now and I never really noticed this sticky. sweatdrop

Name: Mike
Big Brother Of: Red-Baron/GSNC*

*God of Ska nearly had a heart attack when I told him me and Red are brothers over AIM a while back. blaugh

Umm, well Dan indirectly got me into ska, sorta. Ignoring the fact we grew up on Reel Big Fish, he was the one that really got into ska and kinda lured me over to the ska side by blasting The Specials (Favorite ska band) and Operation Ivy. Only went to one ska show (But won't be the last!), and that was Ska Is Dead. Which was awesome. Awesome! Awesome to the max! whee  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff