Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
The streets of Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 pm
" 'Just keep going straight," Kyle said with a chuckle. "We shall march forward!" The playful exclaim was enough to make some civilians turn their heads, but only for about three seconds. What a relief that was that no one recognized the idol standing right next to him.

The song "Magnet" was almost blaring in my ears, causing me to keep my own walking at the same pace of the music. Ah... such a wonderful metronome. If only my life were to seem more interesting as they are in music... oh, the joys of losing myself in the lyrics.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:08 pm
I laughed, following him from behind. "Alright, leader." It's good to have Kyle around once in a while. It makes the day less boring. But still somethings missing. I turned my head as I kept walking and noticed a blond haired male not to far from site. "..."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:16 pm
Kyle noticed right away that his friend had caught something in his sights. "...?" He blinked his lashes as his face grew serious now. "What is it, Juudas?" His voice was in a whisper.

I merely grinned to myself, pleased towards the song playing. "..." Nothing mattered around me now, despite me still having to pay attention to where I'm going.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm
Eh? He's grinning to a song? Eh-heh cute. Hearing Kyle ask with a serious tone I looked to him and pointed to Yoshimatsu-kun who is at the opposite side of the street.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:55 pm
Kyle's eyes followed the direction of Juudas's index finger. "Hm?" Realizing who it was, his expression lightened up in the same goofy manner as usual. "Oh, it's him again!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:15 pm
Calculating on the direction he's walking to, I realized and spoke, "Is he going the same way we're headed?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:25 pm
"Looks like it." Kyle's keen optics watched attentively at the blonde walking down the sidewalk in a rythmic fashion. "Are we gunna follow?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:28 pm
I paused for a bit, and looked at my soon-to-be-partner-in-crime. I gave him a look and spoke, "Well what seems more interesting?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:33 pm
The model chuckled in a mischievous fashion. "Let's.pay.him.a.visit..~"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 pm
"Alright, you first though."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:43 am
Almost completely unaware of my surroundings, I was still capable of noticing the Cafe` coming into view. I reached into my pocket to turn off my mp3.

At that moment, Kyle nodded as he looked both ways before crossing the busy Tokyo traffic. Almost like an Olympic runner with his strong legs, the model sprinted across the street to the other side.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm
Watching him sprint off on his own, I did the same. Looking both sides before crossing the busy street and crossing it. Not running, but walking.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:42 pm
Hearing such close-by foot steps, I assumed some idiots were rather eager to get across the street. 'Sigh.. such idiots.' Then, I listened more intently, then realizing that only one person was running while the other was a steady stride. My right eyebrow lifted, resisting the urge to turn my head, walking faster down the pavement.

Skidding to a stop on the concrete, Kyle grinned to himself as he turned his head for his partner to catch up, but his anxiousness got the best of him. He opened his mouth and... "Oi!!" the model hollared with his hand cupped around his mouth.

'Nope. Just keep walking forward.'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 am
I chuckled, smiling as I then spoke to him. "Ah he's ignoring you Kyle."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm
Kyle pouted as he puffed up his cheeks. "No fair..~ Your turn." He turned around and returned to his friend's side.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff