Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 pm

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Seraphim Skye
Niaxus
Debate is not a word anyone is aloud to use in my school...discuss with a teacher your views on a subject and they will shoot you down and pretend like your point was never made...

Who is willing yo participate in a little arson/homicide?
seeings as most others in my school have NO prior knowledge of the topics being discussed and feed on what ever bull s**t is presented to them i doubt anyone would even care to learn the truth behind it all and just worry about passing....

Niaxus

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Niaxus
seeings as most others in my school have NO prior knowledge of the topics being discussed and feed on what ever bull s**t is presented to them i doubt anyone would even care to learn the truth behind it all and just worry about passing....

crying
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Arsoooooooooooooooooon

Lieutenant Turel

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 pm

god i feel pathetic...im sitting at my computer reading alice in wonderland and discussing the shitty school system in my area...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 pm

I like where I go. Then again I'm paying so much for it that I'd better

Lieutenant Turel

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Niaxus
god i feel pathetic...im sitting at my computer reading alice in wonderland and discussing the shitty school system in my area...

It's things like your shitty school system that break my heart.
They are supposed to be preparing you for achieving what you want in life,
not preparing you to live a life of mediocrity...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Seraphim Skye
Niaxus

It's things like your shitty school system that break my heart.
They are supposed to be preparing you for achieving what you want in life,
not preparing you to live a life of mediocrity...
my life plan...work in one of the more laid back stores in the mall until im twenty five and then move out of ******** florida and go somewhere more respectable...then continue on from there in what ever moderately life sustaining job i can find..don't think i need any of these a** wads for that

Niaxus

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:29 pm

That plan makes me sad.

What ever happened to individuals setting goals or trying to empower themselves?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Lieutenant Turel
That plan makes me sad.

What ever happened to individuals setting goals or trying to empower themselves?
if i choose to try to empower myself the idiocracy around me will push me into a violent rampage and the closed in life of a serial killer...goals i can set will be shut down by the jack asses here >>

Niaxus

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Niaxus
my life plan...work in one of the more laid back stores in the mall until im twenty five and then move out of ******** florida and go somewhere more respectable...then continue on from there in what ever moderately life sustaining job i can find..don't think i need any of these a** wads for that

Here's a hint.
Stay out of New York.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Seraphim Skye
Niaxus

Here's a hint.
Stay out of New York.
hint? ive seen BILLBOARDS that scream that out XD

Niaxus

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Actually Sera, we at NY have a lot of benefits. We have a great number of colleges that are extremely well accredited. We produce a great deal of environmental research here and I have participated in it.

Yes we have tax problems and people think if you are from NY it must mean NYC. But we have a higher education rate than many- more students here finish high school than at least half of the country, we have good SAT and ACT scores.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:43 pm

im thinking more along the lines ******** ya...

Niaxus

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Half of the law schools I'm applying to are in NYS
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items