Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:55 pm
Kuro sighed, drifting off to sleep just as Lucid's lips touched his forehead.
"Good night... my Lucid..."
Lucid's delicate fingers in his hair... his lips on his skin... his words in his ears...
'Lucid... my angel...'  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:57 pm
Lucid smiled delightfully at being referred to as Kuro's. He rested his head on Kuro's arm, falling asleep.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:11 pm
A few hours later, morning came, and with the morning arose the unforgiving sun, casting harsh rays on the two forms huddled on the bed.
Kuro woke first, rubbing his eyes and streching. He glanced at Lucid's perfect face, and beyond to the place on the floor where his pajama bottoms and boxers lay.
'Oops...'
He snatched them up, slipping them on, and sitting back down on his bed.
Kuro stroked Lucid's exposed skin, kissing it lightly, inhaling his aroma.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:20 pm
Lucd opened his eyes slowly, feeling the warmth of lips on his skin. His droopy eyes blinking the sleep from his eyes. "Morning. Sleep well?" Lucid mumbled, still not fully awake. He propped himself up on his elbows, his head resting on his hands, his eyes staring into Kuro's.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:35 pm
"'Bout time you woke up, Sleeping Beauty," Kuro smiled, "I slept like a baby. You?"
It was funny to think that, just yesterday, they were complete strangers to eachother. Kuro still didn't know a thing about Lucid, minus the things in public media.
'And now he's mine,' Kuro mused thoughtfully, 'It's unbelievable.'  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:41 pm
"I don't think I ever slept that good." Lucid said, stretching a bit. "But do you really have to go to work? Can't you say that you had last minute plans or that you are sick?" Lucid pleaded, wanting to be with Kuro. He would have gone with Kuro to the bar, but he wouldn't be able to get in and stay with Kuro. Luckily for Lucid, his pants never went off last night, so he was less embarrased to be only half naked. He leaned over the edge of the bed, hanging upside down as he reached for his shirt, pulling it back on. Lucid sat up straight in the bed, taking the pony holder out of his hair, letting his hair fall all over his shoulders.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:27 pm
"Okay, okay, I'll call in sick," Kuro said, laughing.
He reached out and coiled a lock of Lucid's silky hair around his finger. He let go of the amethyst tress, and moved his hands to Lucid's cheeks.
Kuro leaned forward and kissed Lucid, a soft, passionate kiss, conveying all his love and adoration to the younger boy.
'5 years younger... that's not such a big gap... right?'  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:03 pm
Lucid smiled, delighted. "Thank you." Lucid whispered softly into Kuro's ear, wrapping his arms around his neck while sitting himself on his lap, continuing the kiss. '5 years older... that's not such a big gap... right?'  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:19 pm
Not breaking contact with his lips, Kuro slipped an arm below Lucid's knees and stood up, carrying him through his bedroom door and into the dimmly lit hallway.
"You hungry?" Kuro said aganst Lucid's silky lips.
Kuro's parents weren't home. They never were in the morning; they spent the early hours of the day out drinking or partying. Kuro didn't mind being home alone, actually prefered it, but he was overjoyed to have company today.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:29 pm
"Ah, food. I am hungry, now that you mention it." Lucid said, barely moving his lips away from Kuro's. He liked being carried around by Kuro, even though he blushed a bit. It was soothing and relaxing. I didn't think I could have fallen in love with anyone as quick as I fell in love with Kuro... And I am sure that I would be happy with him, but would he be happy with me? Would I be able to satisfy him?  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:37 pm
"What shall we eat?" Kuro asked, reluctantly placing Lucid on the futon.
'Will I be enough to make him happy? I'm as poor as poor gets, and he's a filthy rich celebrity...'
He strode over to the kitchen, peeking into the fridge to make sure they had sufficient rations for the both of them.
"I'm no professional cook, but you can pick whatever."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:40 pm
"I'll eat whatever. I'm not picky." Lucid said, not wanting to be a nuisance. "Or, we could just always go to a restaurant and eat." Lucid suggested, noticing the shortage of food in the fridge.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 pm
Kuro considered the idea. "Well, I do know this nice little place a few blocks away with exelent miso and rice... but... I don't have any money." He blushed slighly in embarrament. "Sorry..."
He did really want to go out though. He wanted to know more about Lucid.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:56 pm
"I never suggest to go out to eat unless I can afford it. We would just have to stop by the bank real quick, since I have no cash on me at the moment." Lucid said, hugging Kuro. "Besides, I need you to show me the good places around this town, since I never come here."  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:20 pm
Kuro opened his mouth to protset, being the proud man he was, then winced as his stomach growled.
"Okay, fine. But just this once. I don't like having money spent on me." he grumbled.
He couldn't help breaking into a smile as he looked at Lucid.
'I wonder what he'd look like in a maid outfit...'  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces