Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
humans and monsters schools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:25 pm
Kiara`s shock went in the lightning orb not even touching him but he looked at her then the orbs stopped and disappeared. and he disappeared then reappeared under the tree Austin wassitting in but on the oposite side

Austin didnt move he just sighed and turned the page and kept reading  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Kiara excused herself from the girls and walked over to Kishune. She sat next to him and said, "You know that's not fair, right?"  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:46 pm
Kishune loked at her "no I say it was right, attacking someone who`s not looking, now that`s fair" Kishune said

"he`s right you know" Austin said still reading his book  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:49 pm
Kiara rolls her eyes. "Ok. That might not have been very fair, but double teaming? Come on! I can't win here." She looked up into the tree, and said, "If you're going to talk, Austin, you could at least come down here and show yourself. It's hard talking to nothing but bark and leaves."  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Karman feels someone else using the elements "Eva you haven't asked for the element have you?" Eva looks at her sister "no but somone else around here has the power over the elements also, lets have a little fun"Eva and Karman smile as their eye glow many colours as their eyes glow the wind picks up and become strong earth begins to move slowly the sky open up and rain falls as the two girls stand there with fire in their hands  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 pm
Kiara looks at the two sisters by the tree where they once were. She elbows Kishune in the side and says, "See what you started!"  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Kishune looked at the sisters and the orbs appeared agian and everything stoped then he sighed

Austin didn`t say anything andkept reading  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:08 pm
Kiara sighed and decided that Austin had the right idea and followed suit. She climed up into the tree, high enough where she couldn't be seen by anyone just looking passively. She leaned back against the trunk, opened her book, and started reading. Kiara thought that all this foolishness was going to get someone hurt or just end in punishment. Neither one sounded all that appealing to her. Soon after getting in the tree, it started to shake and Kiara jumped back out of it to the ground. Of course, the two sisters were doing something. She just rolled her eyes and looked at Kishune with eyes that said, "This is your fault. Fix it!"  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:10 pm
the sister look at each other and smile again "lets do it"Karman nobs and smiles"lets" the sister eye glow bright green and the tree Austin is in begins to move  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 pm
((OK. I swear that I had posted after the sisters. I went back and changed my entry so it made some sense. So, think of it as coming after their post and continue to post. Sorry about whatever glitch there is. sweatdrop ))  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:19 pm
Alyss Kitty
((OK. I swear that I had posted after the sisters. I went back and changed my entry so it made some sense. So, think of it as coming after their post and continue to post. Sorry about whatever glitch there is. sweatdrop ))

((yeah i swear it was after mine too o.o, i'll just post from the one above just ignore the glitch))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Eva grabs her sister arm as her eyes go back to normal"i think that's enough before someone gets hurt" Karman looks at her sister then out of no where she disappears and things go back to normal"yeah that's right just disappear"  

xRustySporkx

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Kiara stood there looking at the place where Karman once stood. She isn't bothered by the fact that she disappeared. She'd seen that happen more than once today. It was the fact that Karman disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:28 pm
Austin got annoyyed and jumpedd out of it and set it on fire with his control of the black flame

Kishune appeared between the girls and grabbed there wrists that the books were in "can you 2 please stop" he asked  

ninetailedfox0007

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces