Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Don't let me fall (romance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:46 pm
"Like I said, good luck" Seraph smiled and looked towards the front of the bus "We're almost there..you think they let hobo's on campus" he chuckkled "Naw, it don't matter, I'll follow anyway"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:12 pm
"Oh, be nice! You look better than some of the freshman that run around. Some of them look a whole lot worse than you." She said, smiling and patting his cheek. She looked ahead and nodded, her hand hovering above the button to stop the bus.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:16 pm
"Thanks..I think?" Seraph watched "Ivenever been on a campus other than highschool to tell the truth" he pressed her hand against the button as soo as they got to the campus stop  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm
The bus glided to a halt as She stood up, grabbing her equipment and headed to the front. Paying for both of their rides, she stepped off onto the curb before turning and waiting for Seraph to exit as well.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:22 pm
Seraph quickl got off "Well, here we are?" he said looking around..yep, it was big, he kept his jaw from falling but, he knew he would easily get lost without her around.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:57 pm
She laughed and slung her guitar over her shoulder before grabbing his hand and guiding him down the street. "Well, here we are. I'll have to stop by my dorm and drop my stuff off before changing. Come on."  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:59 pm
"Ok, I'll just follow you then" he walked onward with her, looking around, it was very nice, the tennis court caught his attention mostly however  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:45 am
Following his gaze, she noticed his attention to the courts. "Do you play?" She asked curiously. "If nothing else, we can play a game after my class."  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:58 am
"You know that girl, they call her Chaos, she is a cat, anyway she is my cousin and I taught her how to play" He was referring to his cousin who, accualy, won two junior championchips in Tennis "But yes, I play, and Love it"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:30 am
Seramiphia getting tired of waiting and now fully awake left the park in search of a meal. She followed the streets into town. Smelling the many scents she continued past a school and toward a group of shops a while away.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:29 pm
"the Chaos? Wow, I had no clue. If you're half as good as she is, then perhaps you should go pro. at any rate, I'd love a good match after my class is done." Walking up the steps of the dorm, she turned to Seraph and said, "You'll have to stay out here for a few minutes, this is a girls dorm." she looked sad at the prospect of leaving him, but she knew she had to go change.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:34 pm
"Yes ma'am" Seraph saluted and pulled a tennis ball out of his bag,, he sat against one wall and looked at the concrete wall that had no rooms on the other side, he started tossing it back and forth, just easy enough so it didnt make much noise "I can wait~"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:14 pm
Riezu ran up the stairs two at a time. When she reached the top, she jogged to her room and opened the door. After setting her amp and guitar down, she went to her closet and pulled out a clea outfit before going into the bathroom and changing. Once she had changed, she grabbed her school bag and laptop before jettign out the door, only taking time to stop and lock the door before she bolted down the steps.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:07 am
Seraph listened to her running down the stairs, he waited at the bottom of the stairs, still bouncing his ball.He watched as people passed by giving him all sorts of looks, mostly curious due to the fact that he was never seen here before.  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:30 pm
Otako skidded to a stop right outside thae door and turned towards Seraph. "All right, I'm good to go. But, uhm, what're you going to do while I'm in class? The lessons usually take a couple hours."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff