Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:36 pm
As soon as they got into the ship Seraph closed the door "You liek that Narun deer boy?" he sked jokingly giving her a key "This key gets you an anydoor, but, doesn't start the ship, well, time to organize I guess"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 pm
User Image

Seramiphia gawked and felt the coins in her palm.

" Uhh I suppose." "Yes." she looked a bit taken aback.
' Organizing?"

" By the way what was the comment back there about the Mech? It's impenetrable. And If you lay a scratch on it well let's not go there"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:25 pm
"mission perameters aknoleged begining destruction of targets." Apa said turning the thrusters on and jumping into the air.
he moved the MS arm that was holding the beam rifle and pointed it at seraph's ship aiming right at the bridge of it he fired.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image

'' Great you pissed off my friend." Seramiphia scrambled for the door running far away from the two ships.
" Hey You know I was in there right? Apa?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:00 pm
User Image
Narun was walking happily back to his ship when the heard the loud boom behind him, it caused him to slip in a puddle and land right on his side."ow"he said as the droids came out of the docking bay and helped him back into the ship.
Narun got up and sighed"Well they havent anywhere to stay since their ships have gaint holes in them"he said as he put out the becons that gave out a signal for them to come on over. He sighed and laid on the docking bay floor...
{Edited}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:03 pm
Seramiphia sighed
" Don't kill anyone Apa."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image
Narun pulled out his headset and tried getting in contact with the other three anthro's from the ship that clearly exploded."Hey guys your more then welcomed to stay in my ship till your ship is repaired. Ill have my droids get straight to work"he said in a cheerful voice...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image

" My ship is alive and well."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:01 pm
User Image
Narun sighed into the headset"I was only trying to be nice, was also thinking about signing you up as smugglers and it pays well"he scratched his head."Guess your not interested"he shrugged"Pays more then that fox is paying ya" his tail wagged happily...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image

How much??  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 am
"I'm going..to..kill that ...mech" Seraph looked at the hole in his ship "I've had worse.." he walked to the main turrent and it powered up quickly "HEY MECH" he called through the open chat "Your an a*****e, I hope you know that"" he fired the gun extremely hard, it blew a thruster right off "Now, leave me the hell alone!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 am
User Image

Seramiphias eyes flashed and her claws grew a bit she jumped on the front of Seraph's ship tapping on the glass and glaring.
" No shooting my friend! Deals off"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image
Narun spoke into the headset"Well I get paid more then 2000 credits, it varies from drops off and pick ups"he said and sat in the cockpit of his ship."The law is on the move, I suggest you move it. Their going to investigate that explosion..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:56 pm
User Image

" Hey Apa either stay with my ship and follow or hop on in."

She entered the deer's ship  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm
"The deal was off the moment he shot my ship" Seraph sighed "Well, lets see" a single droid finished fixing the hole "Thatnks little buddy, well, see ya" Seraphs ship lifted and started speeding away towards the nearest moon  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff