Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:53 pm
Vexous straighrned herself up, "not the gods, they would make so it's almost impossible to find, it's not that simple".
Acheron ran his hands through Hiroko's long hair, smiling he added, "true, but thats what they want you to think to skip ova the litle things.....is there some way we come summon her maybe?" he asked looking at Hiroko. "can you do that?  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:03 pm
"Well,it's not as easy as it sounds.But,I could do it,given her image."
She thought on this as she stroked Acheron's cheek.
Hiroko didn't want to waste energy.
Summoning someone was tricky.But she would give it a shot.

"I'm not big anymoreee"He pouted.Pandi had enjoyed looking down on everyone.He sulked in his imaginary corner.

Shimaru stepped closer to hear better.Hajime did too.
Shimaru also wanted to get a better look at Vexous.
He was captivated by her.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:04 pm
"Nope", Miep said,"and TRUST ME, I know where she is"
she smilled, "I can show you!"
~you idiot!~
-shut up!-
~no u shut up~
-you shud up!!-

no one had seen Destiny, ever. The only person who had was...Fate  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:08 pm
Hiroko glared at miep.
"Honestly,you couldn't find her if we gave you a map.I can find her it will be hard though."She looked back at the rest of the group.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:12 pm
Onkei's eyes widened, the glare and hate from her eyes disappearing. Her head looked down to the ground. How could she have not known? His appearance could have changed... Her mind could be other places... She sighed not knowing, but not caring.

She took a quick look around the room, then closed her book and slipped it into her bag. "I draw instead of write my stories and my findings Sir..." She said in her humble, well mannered voice. Onkei stood and curtsied for him. She looked up into his eyes and then to the ground. Then looking around taking in the room around her. "Where are we exactly dear Sir and what is going on..." She said as she noticed a teddy bear moving around, and others, quiet more conversing with one another. She wasn't too shocked... More along the lines of confused.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:16 pm
"Hiroko", Miep said" I truly don't give a f*ck what you think, and where she is, there is no maps" Her sudden seriousness caught Hiroko off guard. "If your going to keep treating me like I don't know what I'm doing..."A loud boom rumbled from the ground, suddenly, Paris was hit by a massive earthquake  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:51 pm
Vexous rolled here eyes "oh for crying out load, your acting like children, and i'm the one that looks like one!" she put a hand on Meip's shoulder "now calm done" her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue as she looks up to Meip ((she is the shortest here)) "there's no need to prove ourselves here, were looking for the same thing"
she moved away and sat by a piano ((dont ask)) "now Meip, can i ask how you know Fate and Destiny? or is that a secret?" she asked as she patted the set next to her.
*Hiroko i think it best not to anger her, we are yet to know what she is capable of....and i want to find out* she thought so that Hiroko could here her.

she completely ignored the earthquake, as she heard screaming voices running around out side which actually made her smile, a twisted smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:02 pm
-should I?-
~Go ahead love~
*you are quite aware of the consequences if you do*

Miep sat by Vexous, and started to play the piano.
"this is Halloween"she said.
Miep started to talk, never once looking at her fingers, never missing a beat
"I once lived in America, you know", she said,"and sometimes America is not such a nice place" her fingers graceful on the piano."once, there was this boy," She stopped,smiled,and continued "he was sorta ugly, and crying, 'what's wrong?' I said.he told me that he was lost, and he needed a home," she continued the song for a bit before continuing,"It was then that the boys came and started to throw rocks at the little boy, 'stop!' I said, but they didn't listen, boys never listen" now the song was heart-shaped glasses "they pushed me and hurt me, but daddy taught me well, I had a gun, but he had a knife..." her voice trailed off, Miep was lost in her memories  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:08 am
Vexous could just imagine the scene of blood that was played out, it was beautiful, she took up Miep's place of playing the piano, she played it gracefully but the music that was heard was a soft yet dark piece.
User Image
she closed her eyes as she played, making her look so natural. and when she opened them they were a soft shade of blue, she looked well human just then.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:24 am
Miep stared with jealousy, but for only a second, "R we gonna go or what??" she asked.

-oh the memories, the tales I could tell-

User Image

there are certain decisions that a child should never have to make....  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:35 am
"Why?, the sound of the screaming children is music to my ears" she said still playing, "hehe" vexous was smiling again, and it wasn't a sweet smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:39 am
Meip's face brightened,"so we're not gonna kill Fate?" she smiled.
"Imma Change K?" then Meip left.

then reappeared
User Image

"wait", she said"are you sure??"  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:46 am
"How am i ment to kill the guy, when i dont know where is is- and it seems that Hiroko and Acheron are asleep" she roles her eyes.
"and you still haven't told me how you know Fate!" she sighed loudly.

Vexous decided to take a walk out side, it was night time and the screaming had died down *they probably died, sigh not dinner for me*
flashing her cloths to a different colour so that she wouldn't be noticed as much in the dark, she started walking, to where she didn't know, but something or someone was calling her.
User Image
((i like pics lolz))  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:50 am
"Hey, wait up!!"
User Image

Miep ran up to Vexous. "why are you leaving me?"
she looked so sad,"It's hard to recal the night I met him, but the point is: I know where he is and I know his sister" She was going to cry," Please Dont leave me..."  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:59 am
"you can follow me if you like, i dont really like being inside, dont ask me why....i think i just like be out side and free" she closed her eyes and savered the feel of the wind against her face.
"do you think you could take he to them, and i wont kill then, i wanna talk to them...about me, i want to know....... what is my fate" she looked down at the ground saddened, "will i always be the outcast, kicked out by both the demons and the gods" she was holding back tears, which wasn't like her at all  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff