Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Blabber
ARGUMENT CLUB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:34 pm
Fresnel

Bears have been sighted at my neighbor's peach orchard,

now i think you live in disney land...tell me do they carry picnic baskets and wear bonnets?

fresnel
I've HEARD the cougars myself (and i often eat the neighbor's horses),

you are the psycho of disneyland...
...but this is where it gets interesting...

fresnel
and a few years back we had someone running from a local gang kick in a window at another neighbor's. He'd jumped out of the trunk of the car that they were driving in to take him out to the desert so they could shoot him in the head and leave him for the vultures. Drugs are a big thing out here, and where there's meth labs, there's gangs.

a few years ago? so it's not like an every day threat? or even annual...

fresnel
the cougars have shotguns, and they're in a raging gang war with the bears (who have UZIs).
noooooooooo! the bears are gentle orchard going folk who like picnics...

nice work on the foil hats... wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:24 pm
village midget
Fresnel

now i think you live in disney land...tell me do they carry picnic baskets and wear bonnets?

Why is it so hard to believe that bears might live in the woods, in urbanized areas?

I've seen DEER in my back yard. And it's a pretty urbanized part of town, with a nice patch of woods.

And I'm pretty sure Fres lives in a more rural part of his area. So it's really not unbelievable.

Quote:
fresnel
and a few years back we had someone running from a local gang kick in a window at another neighbor's. He'd jumped out of the trunk of the car that they were driving in to take him out to the desert so they could shoot him in the head and leave him for the vultures. Drugs are a big thing out here, and where there's meth labs, there's gangs.

A threat is a threat, no matter the span of time.  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:24 pm
village midget
Fresnel

No, they smell like peppers and jingle when they walk.

Quote:
fresnel
I've HEARD the cougars myself (and i often eat the neighbor's horses),

you are the psycho of disneyland...
...but this is where it gets interesting...
The difference is, I capitalize.

Also, horse is quite tasty. Not the neighbor's horses though. If it were my world, I'd put a 12-gauge slug through each and every one of those horses' heads to put them out of their misery. Take any ten horses and you'll find between the lot twelve working eyes, 35 working legs, seven hundred cactus spines, and 5,000 pounds of animal. Sorry beasts... guy's been arrested countless times for animal cruelty and always talks his way out of it.

Quote:
fresnel

The year before that the meth-head down the street shotgun'd his entire family and fled to Washington State. Does that count too? Those are just the only two memorable incidents that come to mind. Oh, and there's this little s**t-speck of a town a couple miles over that has a new meth lab explode every week or so.

Quote:
fresnel
the cougars have shotguns, and they're in a raging gang war with the bears (who have UZIs).

Picnics with UZIs. Those ain't PB&J sammiches in that basket, those bears be packin' heat.

I know, it's always a shocker to the tin-foil whackjobs. Not THE shocker, just A shocker.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:22 am
Fresnel
Quote:
fresnel

Picnics with UZIs. Those ain't PB&J sammiches in that basket, those bears be packin' heat.

I know, it's always a shocker to the tin-foil whackjobs. Not THE shocker, just A shocker.

Don't forget bears are required by stereotypical law to carry honey at all times or are in the process of acquiring honey. They just get their bear-suited cougar to lightly drop the basket once clogging the guns with honey. Either way: honey + guns = Oh s**t.

It was rather interesting, I bookmarked it since I saw it might be useful at some point.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 am
magmayoshi
Fresnel
Quote:
fresnel

Don't forget bears are required by stereotypical law to carry honey at all times or are in the process of acquiring honey. They just get their bear-suited cougar to lightly drop the basket once clogging the guns with honey. Either way: honey + guns = Oh s**t.

It was rather interesting, I bookmarked it since I saw it might be useful at some point.

Not to mention the fact that honey attracts ants. The ants, drawn by the sweet smell of honey, find the guns, and take them away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:11 am
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
Fresnel
Quote:
fresnel

Not to mention the fact that honey attracts ants. The ants, drawn by the sweet smell of honey, find the guns, and take them away.

In communist ant hill, guns shoot ants. The psychological warfare will be intense but pointless.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 am
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
Fresnel
Quote:
fresnel

In communist ant hill, guns shoot ants. The psychological warfare will be intense but pointless.

...Poor ants.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:04 am
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
Fresnel

...Poor ants.

Their little ghosts will be proud of their accomplishment... until they realize Bob shot the ******** queen at the enemy.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:00 am
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
Fresnel

...Poor ants.

Their little ghosts will be proud of their accomplishment... until they realize Bob shot the ******** queen at the enemy.

See Bob run.

Run, Bob, run.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:46 am
lol hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! rofl ahem... i mean omfg, what happened to the thread?

...i go away for five minutes and come back to find commy ants smuggling arms which they aquired illicitly from the bears, who were using cougars as their runners, the whole syndicate operating from the pear orchard - which is just a front - and the law diverted by cactus infested old nags...sounds like another day in british foreign politics...

maybe it's time for a fresh random argument, you guys can pick a topic of your choice. c'mon fight me you blaggards! grrrrr argh! pirate  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 am
village midget
lol hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! rofl ahem... i mean omfg, what happened to the thread?

...i go away for five minutes and come back to find commy ants smuggling arms which they aquired illicitly from the bears, who were using cougars as their runners, the whole syndicate operating from the pear orchard - which is just a front - and the law diverted by cactus infested old nags...sounds like another day in british foreign politics...

maybe it's time for a fresh random argument, you guys can pick a topic of your choice. c'mon fight me you blaggards! grrrrr argh! pirate

Very well. Let us now discuss how awesome I am!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:47 am
black_wing_angel
village midget

I agree with Wing, lets enjoy the silliness before we go back to war.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 am
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
village midget

meow! lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 pm
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
village midget

stare

Silliness? No, I said AWESOMEness! we are here to discuss how AWESOME I am!  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:40 pm
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
village midget

stare

Silliness? No, I said AWESOMEness! we are here to discuss how AWESOME I am!

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.  
Blabber

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff